Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2014, 08:59 AM   #1
simpleone

Default 18/F One-Piece Swimsuit Dares

I lost a bet, so for 4 days I have to wear my little sisters one piece cartoon swimsuit. I need to ask you guys for dares as a punishment, but they cant destroy the swimsuit. Keep the dares partially within my limits.

Limits - Anal insertion, pussy insertion, public, extreme pain, lasting, piss/poo drinking/eating/rubbing

Please PM me any dares or questions!
PM me “WEDGIE” and I will give myself a wedgie of your choosing as soon as possible!

I WILL NOT do pics or video
I DO NOT want slaves or masters/mistresses
simpleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
TypicalUser

You forgot to mention that you're my slave for those 4 days! We will do a lot of spanking!
Dislikes: Penetration, public, permanent, great pain

PM me dares!

No pics
No slaves
No masters
No mistresses

My GF is simpleone
TypicalUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
xerxes89

This may seem mild but... it's a swimsuit, and swimsuits are designed to go swimming in... So, wearing your new suit, go to a public pool sometime in the next few days and go swimming! Lay out in the sun for an hour afterwards as well. It should be a bit humiliating to be seen in such a silly one-piece! Reports are appreciated!
Old 06-18-2014, 09:38 AM   #4
businky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerxes89 View Post
This may seem mild but... it's a swimsuit, and swimsuits are designed to go swimming in... So, wearing your new suit, go to a public pool sometime in the next few days and go swimming! Lay out in the sun for an hour afterwards as well. It should be a bit humiliating to be seen in such a silly one-piece! Reports are appreciated!
i like this

as a plus, wear the suit between the pussy lips, and as a thong at the back

I will only play or talk to adults, all other please stay away!

Likes: Anal, Insertion, masturbation, giving dares, daring girls, stay horny.

Dislikes: Pee, Hidden Public

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Full Public, Pics, Wedgies, Videos.

Anything not listed here will be tested and put into sig.
businky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:23 AM   #5
Master.
Distinguished Member

TypicalUser will choose 5 different messy items to stick down the front and back of your bathing suit, you will then perform 100 star jumps before getting wedgied whilst in the messy swimsuit.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:30 AM   #6
Slave5

Poop in the swimsuit then sit down so it goes everywhere take the suit of to take a pic and sent it to me as prove then afther that you need to wear it the hole day and you can clean it when you need to sleep

dislike spanking, cross dressing, large numer edge, bondage

likes naked, cum, pee, edge, dice dare's, feet, light scam
Slave5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:39 AM   #7
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Fill the inside of the one piece with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. A lot of it. Then put it on and add some more. You will stay on all fours like this for three hours with your gf/Master.

Whenever she says "present" put your head down and your ass up and receive as much spanking until your gf/Master is satisfied.
Whenever she says "dinner time" you must keep eating her pussy until she says stop. This can be for hours if she so wishes.
Whenever she says "wedgie" you must stand up with your hands behind your back and your legs spread apart while she gives you the hardest wedgie she can. Riding the one piece up your pussy.

At the end of the three hours your gf/master will either lick the mess of your or spray you with freezing water.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:03 PM   #8
Jaberwocky

Get yourself some itching powder and use it to coat the inside of the swimsuit without remorse. Do try to avoid the mundane areas as scratching your belly won't make a big scene.

When the coating with itching powder is done and you have put on the swimsuit, go outside wearing not much more than that swimsuit (could be at a swimming pool) and stay outside in public view (and out of the pool) for at least a hour.

Btw, should you do this dare, please report back as I am curious if you (or you temporary mistress) enjoy this challenge.

Last edited by Jaberwocky; 06-18-2014 at 12:08 PM.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:12 PM   #9
needcontrol06

Insert a dildo or something like that in your pusy and go swimming atleast for 3 hours. Put nipple clips too. PM me a picture of you wearing this with nipple clamp and dildo
needcontrol06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:27 AM   #10
Natalie96

Take a picture, post it on facebook and post link to you're facebook account. thank you.

be a good girl

Likes: Bondage, edging, medium pain, electro, toys, beeing submissive

Limits Family, scat. public sex.

PM me

Edge - and ill edge 10 times
Spank - and ill spank myself 5 times hard!
And i dont mind dares! PM me some
Natalie96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:53 AM   #11
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie96 View Post
Take a picture, post it on facebook and post link to you're facebook account. thank you.

be a good girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleone View Post
Sorry to all who asked, but both of us dont do pics. All of the dares sound fun, and I havent begun yet. Any more?
These two comments don't agree with each other much...

SimpleOne: you don't do pictures. Does that mean you don't want to disclose any pictures if you make some. Or does it mean that you don't want pictures of you wearing your sisters swimsuit at all.

If it's the first one, I should say that your sister can make pictures of you at any moment during these days. She don't have to reveal them to the world, instead she can just hold on to them in case she need them. :b

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #12
simpleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
These two comments don't agree with each other much...

SimpleOne: you don't do pictures. Does that mean you don't want to disclose any pictures if you make some. Or does it mean that you don't want pictures of you wearing your sisters swimsuit at all.

If it's the first one, I should say that your sister can make pictures of you at any moment during these days. She don't have to reveal them to the world, instead she can just hold on to them in case she need them. :b
The first one. I may take pics, but they stay in my circle of people.

Limits - Anal insertion, pussy insertion, public, extreme pain, lasting, piss/poo drinking/eating/rubbing

Please PM me any dares or questions!
PM me “WEDGIE” and I will give myself a wedgie of your choosing as soon as possible!

I WILL NOT do pics or video
I DO NOT want slaves or masters/mistresses
simpleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:54 PM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleone View Post
I lost a bet, so for 4 days I have to wear my little sisters one piece cartoon swimsuit. I need to ask you guys for dares as a punishment, but they cant destroy the swimsuit. Keep the dares partially within my limits.
Buy another one similar. Then go swimming (taking the other with you) and while in the water change from one to the other. Then repeat the process in reverse.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, lost a bet, messy, swimsuit