Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-10-2021, 08:28 AM   #1
ChubbyChris

Question Meeting a stranger?

Hey did you ever met a person and had sex with her after an online meeting.
Or after you met someone on craigslist or something?
If yes, what happend? What did you do?

Likes: private humiliation/degradation, slaps, cum eating, messy, play video games

Punishments: pee, anal

dislike: poop

limits: family, friends, illegal, blood, social suicide

My PM dares

Secret Fantasys:
Spoiler:
* being the sissy of my girlfriend
* my girlfriend get fucked by someone in front of my eyes
ChubbyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 09:43 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default strangers

I have met quite a few young ladies at parties and either had sex while at the party or taken them home .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 04:29 PM   #3
SinfulSav

Hooking up with random people from tinder or other dating apps is pretty common. I use tinder whenever I'm in the mood for a new guy

likes: flashing, public nudity, light bondage, group play, verbal degrading

dislikes: piss/scat, incest, blackmail, pain
SinfulSav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 05:24 PM   #4
Jaymo
Account Banned

Default Exactly - Tinder is so common

That's why I made a more difficult question.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410284

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulSav View Post
Hooking up with random people from tinder or other dating apps is pretty common. I use tinder whenever I'm in the mood for a new guy
Play me and you will not be spared humiliation.
Jaymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 03:39 PM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChris View Post
Hey did you ever met a person and had sex with her after an online meeting.
Or after you met someone on craigslist or something?
If yes, what happend? What did you do?
Yes, i have met someone from here IRL to get kicked in the balls and fucked in the ass.
There was a lot of nerves, and a lot of reality <> fantasy, but i still regret not letting them to more to me / not doing much to/with them, or meeting up again.

And yes, i would meet someone again for similar reasons.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #6
Manda

Default it has

it has met up with 5 people from online:

2 for simple days out/ coffee - it still talks with one and is in conversations to meet up again for a kinky camping trip where it could be his kitty

1 it got on a train for about 3 hours, met up at the train station for a bit of an awkward meet/hug combo and then walked to the hotel via a supermarket for condoms. Found out at the hotel that he was a v and had one of those awkward attempts at sex before he got more into the movements rather than just trying to thrust
He got kinky after he had cum, tied its wrists behind its back and then its ankles together and folded it backwards to attach its writs and ankles together. He then blindfolded it and left the room. There was no noise for what felt like so long and it tried wriggling free. After he returned it felt its body being touched over and it remembers how he commented on how wet its pussy was for him.

1 it drove about 3 hours to his house, he opened the door and we cuddled on the couch watching a film. it fell asleep in his arms and woke up towards the end of the film. He'd always said he wanted us sleeping in separate rooms, but then when we got upstairs he got his stuff and joined it in the room it had been told to be in and he stripped it before himself. We got into bed and he played with its breasts and clit, whilst it began running its fingers up and down his cock, he got hard and it wanted to suck his cock, but was sort of pinned down by him. Because he was hard he wanted it wet and had sex with it.

1 it flew across the Atlantic Ocean. He met it at the airport and drove it to his place. When it was led into his bedroom, he had straps connected under the bed. He pushed it onto the bed, pulled off its clothes, undoing its bra expertly and proceeded to cuff its wrists and ankles. It was only when he pulled the straps tight that it realised quite how vulnerable it now was. it tried to wriggle a little but really had maximum a cm of movement and that was later taken away as it was partially over stretched. it was soaking so quickly and when he placed a blindfold over its eyes, it was electric and so so horny. He stepped away after he had pushed a vibrating egg into its pussy and it heard the clicks of photos being taken, which only heightened the predicament it was in. it loved every moment of it
He later used a back massager on its pussy which brought it so quickly to cum and he kept it on even after he knew it had cum, keeping the strong pressure so it was stuck in that intense pleasure limbo, no longer cumming but also unable to wind down
Would it do it again? F yeah

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 10:29 AM   #7
Ash Willowthorn

Default love this

Playing with dresses and make up was always fun for me. I’ve only ever met one person. They knew I had always came home after school and played dress up and we chatted for hours about how complicated life was and the difficult things going on. One day he had convinced me to come over, I parked in the drive way and met him at his front door, I was wearing cargo shorts and a button up shirt. He shows me the bathroom and I go in and change into a dress and thigh high socks with a beanie and black and white vans. He had complimented me, and before taking me to watch tv, he had asked to look at me, and I said sure. He lifted my arms and looked at my shaved armpits and touched my shaved chest. He ran his fingers down my dress and felt my stomach and back. Then he lifted my dress and felt at my smooth legs. Then he pulled my painted down and looked at my private areas. He said I was perfect. Then he turned me around and pulled down his pants. I was scared and nervous, then started shaking. I started to go down on him for a few minutes. Then he took me to the living room where he held me down and fingered me. Then he went inside me himself for half an hour. I loved it but I was so scared I said I had to go soon. So he let me get up and I went back into the bathroom and changed back into my boy clothes, before I left he said you forgot something, while holding my work pink panties in his hand.

Advertisements
Kink Talk