Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #46
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdare93 View Post
as soon as i can get time on my own to right in a house with many noesy people this site is dangerous.
very true!! Take your time!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:01 AM   #47
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

Shadowdare93 here on NatGetsHighOnCoffee's account. next installment shouldnt be too long now. in the proccess of conducting "market research"

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #48
Star Shadows
Prodigy

A/N: hello there again. I am soo sorry for taking so long to post but this is harder than i thought. I refuse to give in this time though.

instructed Zoey to stand up slowly and stand in the middle of the floor. Her cheeks were soaking from the pain and she only had her dressing gown on. Taking a small pebble like remote from his pocket he pressed a button and the tube inside Zoey started vibrating wildly. She tensed immediately stunned realising what it was he had inserted so softly into her.
“How does that feel?” he asked her revelling in the look of horror on her face.
“Please turn it off.” She begged him but he just turned it up slightly and put the pebble remote back into his pocket. Lucien reached over and grabbed the diaper off the bed.

“Put that on.” He ordered coldly. For a long time she just stood there but as he stepped towards her she bought her mind back to the moment. She unfolded the diaper and tried to work out how best to put it on. Wobbling one footed in one direction then the other she found herself giggling nervously and after no logical method occurred to her she laid the diaper out on the floor and sat on it.

“Can you help me with it Lucien?” she asked him politely. He smiled at her and knelt on the floor beside her.

“My pleasure.” He giggled leaning over to fasten the tabs securely. The waist band tucked tight against her as Lucien pulled her to her feet. “Next bit you aren’t finding out about.” He laughed taking the scarf from on Zoey’s floor and securely using it as a blindfold. Her heart started racing more and more as she heard Lucien move around her.

Somewhere to her left a jar popped open again and made her jump. A pair of hands on her shoulders reassured that whatever it was she could handle it. A pair of hands pulled at the back of her diaper and a cold substance slid down into them. After half of the jar had been emptied he let the diaper ping back to her waist. The substance squashed against her again making her squirm again.

There was movement around her then the front of the diaper was pulled away at the front pushing the mess in the back of her diaper against her and allowed Lucien to pour the rest of the cold squishy stuff into the front of the diaper. She tried to pull away from him but his grip was too tight, blindfolded it wouldn’t do much good anyway. Soon he let go and unblind folded her, she blinked a few times to adjust to the light and saw him standing in front of her like the cat that got the cream and all the other dairy products in the fridge, and knew there was more to come.

Sub consciously and to little avail Zoey tried to work out which bit was the most uncomfortable so she could ignore it as Lucien tried to dress her to just as little avail; proof men only bothered to learn to take clothes off. So far she had worked out that all the little things were equally annoying, the gooey stuff, and the burning lube making her even more sensitive to the slow vibrations pulsing through her from between her legs. When she was dressed Lucien wrote across the visible skin on her chest and forced her to take 3 laxative tablets. Today was going to be hell.

Walking to school in what he dressed her in was bad enough; a black tube top with corset-like lacing up the front with her tightest jeans and tall black heels. The words “slutty property of Lucien Danvers” across her chest and multiple other words and pictures on the rest of her visible flesh didn’t help either.

After a few minutes they were out on the street ready to go. Lucien was revelling in the power, he enjoyed it most times but breaking in a beginner was even better, new blood new games.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #49
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

LOVED. IT

BUT YOU FORGET TO MENTION WHEN HE STUCK SOMETHIGN IN HER ASS/vag.

last post was just the susbstance that burned. this one she magically had a vib like wtf?

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:43 AM   #50
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesfundares View Post
LOVED. IT

BUT YOU FORGET TO MENTION WHEN HE STUCK SOMETHIGN IN HER ASS/vag.

last post was just the susbstance that burned. this one she magically had a vib like wtf?
was the stuff not on the vibe? I could have sworn i mentioned that bit.

I think i am going cenile before my time. 16 with altzeimers- not a good sign.

Just looked over it and it is kinda the fault of the vaguness the thin plastic tube was the vibe it is just because zoey doesnt immediately realise what it is it is left vague. was meant to be more elequant I guess I am just not as amazing at writing as I thought I was.

Sorry for the confusion lovesfundares and anyone else I inadvertantly baffled.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 11-18-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #51
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

my bad i see it. oopsies.
lol KEEP GOING NOW I WANT MORE OF HTIS STORY
RAWR

Old 12-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #52
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Once again I apologise for the wait but there has been a lot going on in my group of friends and it has made it difficult for me to get in the right mood to write at all let alone a write something with this level of mood commitment.

After shuffling all the way to school in her highest heels again – Lucien obviously had a thing for killing feet- the vibe and the home made lube must have lost its effect because she couldn’t feel it as much now; although there were plenty of distractions to keep her busy.

She was coping really well with the glares and the strange sensations of Lucien playing with the remote until about 5 minutes into their second lesson. She quickly nudged him with her elbow “Please stop this.” She hissed under her breath holding her stomach.

He just laughed.

She didn’t know what to say to him but she knew she had to do something. Slowly she moved her hand up his leg and just millimetres from the head of his cock she dung her nails in – hard-

“Please stop this” She hissed again as he grimaced at the closeness of the plain. He glared at her with a look of shear abhorrence, no slave new or not EVER acted like that. Throwing her hand off his leg he reached into his pocket for the remote control for the vibe showing it to her quickly before turning it to the highest setting it would go.

She gasped and doubled over.

“EVER, behave like that again under a master, me or otherwise, and it will be more than you’re pussy crying out in pain.” She shrank back into her seat as Lucien returned the favour in digging his nails deep into her inner thigh with such venom it would bring the voice back to a mute. She managed to stifle a scream but he continued to dig for another 45 seconds deeper and deeper until she felt the newly formed drops of blood on her thigh then he let her go, panting to stop her screaming.

After that Zoey decided she was better off being silent and hoping for brownie points for good behaviour along with revenge in the near future. She sat there trying her best to ignore the increased tempo of the vibe against her sensitive insides, but soon again the laxatives took hold.

“Lucien” she hissed asking his attention but he appeared to not hear her, not listen. After a while he responded.

“Don’t hold it in or I will find a way of making it even worse for you.” He smiled.

“Why are you doing this to me?” She pled with him trying to find sympathy.
Again he just laughed.

“Three reasons: 1) because slaves, like horses, need to be broken. 2) I am getting revenge for things that haven’t happened yet. And finally reason 3) it is fun to see a slave squirm, and you are one of the most entertaining slaves I have had, ever!” She shrugged back a string of expletives and just sat there trying not to think about the fact she was on the verge of shitting herself in the middle of a History lesson.

She didn’t hold out much longer and the look on Lucien Danvers’ face said he knew it too. In that moment her heart broke, that wasn’t why he was smiling. She had PE next lesson.

“By the way Zoey, I am on good terms with your PE teacher, you are having a gymnastics lesson and she is going to tell me if you try to skip the lesson. I hope you don’t, that wouldn’t be a good idea.”She swore under her breath but not quite enough for Lucien to miss it.

“What was that?” he asked looking slyly at her with one eye, she shrugged it off as him miss hearing her and that she was actually thanking him, of course he didn’t buy it.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #53
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

Oh my gosh post the next one as fast as you can you cant hold out on us like this its tortureeeeeeee
-)

Old 12-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #54
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I might just be mean now. muhahahaha how long can I leave it b4 I end up hated

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #55
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Default Can't bring myself to be that mean.

I can't be mean and I love this post quite a lot so here it goes.

As they both left the classroom Lucien dragged her to one side for a moment.

“Just because I had sympathy for you yesterday doesn’t mean you have the right to talk to me like that. You are a slave to me and your behaviour as a slave not only reflects on the two of us but the training abilities of the Grand Master, he isn’t someone who likes his reputation damaged.” He dropped two small golden clover clamps with a small mass on a short, thin chain into her hands and closed her hand around them. “Get Cassandra to help you put these on and you aren’t allowed to take them off until I say.” She stared at him blankly considering a smart remark but thought better of it.

“Yes master,” she smiled through gritted teeth “thank you master.” And with that he left for his next lesson. Would he know if she ignored him? Who did she think she was kidding of course he would find out? With that she left to go to PE trying her hardest to keep her head held high.

She couldn’t do anything to fight him she just had to make him think it didn’t bother her, something that in this case was definitely easier said than done. At least she would have a chance to talk to the other two girls. A talk with the experienced Cassandra was something she really needed.

As she went into the PE block she was met by Cassandra and Lilia, Faith and Lucinda.

“How’s it going?” Lucinda and Faith smiled.

“You are both dead you do realise that.” Zoey muttered to them as she walked past.

“What has he done now like?” Cassandra smiled at her kindly through understanding and compassionate eyes. The one person among them who genuinely could empathise with what she was going through.

“I will tell you in a minute, I don’t want everyone hearing.” She muttered and they made their way into the shower section of the changing rooms where they could at least have a little privacy.

As they started to get ready Zoey began explaining to the others what had happened to her so far. “Yesterday he made me deep throat one of his friends, but I didn’t know what it was and he wouldn’t tell me so when it happened I panicked.” She muttered almost ashamed to admit it to someone who was so much more experienced than she was.

“What’s deep throating?” Faith asked baffled as she pulled on her black vest top.

“It’s when you let the man stick his cock down your throat.” She snapped viciously. “Then this morning he put me in this,” she indicated to the nappy now prominently on display for anyone who came into the shower block to see. “And put stuff in it and put a vibe up me with chilly and ginger on and gave me a bunch of laxatives.” Cassandra was beginning to look more and more furious at Lucien but Lucinda and Faith couldn’t stop laughing.

“And you have never done anything like this before?”

“Nope. But while I remember he told me to get you to put these on me.” She Zoey admitted with dread handing the clamps to Cassandra.

“Ouch,” she exclaimed looking at them in her hands “What did you do to deserve them? He shouldn’t be using kit like this on a new slave. I was over a year in before I started getting into that kind of stuff.”

“I asked him to turn the vibe up and he ignored me, so I asked him again and may have, possibly, clawed his thigh close to his crown jewels to make him listen to me so he went off it, turned the vibe up and clawed me back until my leg ended up bleeding and then gave me those.”

“Ah, yea did he give you the “it isn’t just you that your behaviour reflects upon” speech?” She smiled moving her hair out of the way to be able to put the clamps on correctly. “He is just as bad as the grand master now, no wonder he is favourite to take over.” She leaned in with the clamp between her fingers. “This will hurt, a lot.” She said her voice full of empathy unlike a lot of people she knew just how painful these clamps could be. The metal was ice cold on her skin as it slid around her left nipple. As soon as it was tightened she felt the pain immediately. Even when Cassandra had let go totally the device still tightened.

“What the hell are they” She cried trying to mask the tears forming in her eyes. Cassandra set to work on the 2nd clamp while she explained to Zoey what was going on.

“They are called clover clamps; they are designed so that when you add weight to them or try and take them off without unfastening then they will tighten their grip on the flesh making it even more painful. That’s why I thought he was being a little bit harsh with them.”

You could see the excitement light up on Lucinda’s face. “You mean if I do this...” she laughed pulling down hard on the two weights at the end of the clamps. Zoey screamed in pain and lashed out to hit her. “Just as I suspected.” When Lucinda eventually let go of the weights Zoey was breathing hard and a steady stream of tears were flowing down her face.

“What the hell do you think you’re playing at!?” Cassandra yelled at her planting a hand hard on Lucinda’s face. “Have you ever been pinged by an elastic band? It hurts like hell; imagine someone doing that to your nipple and then multiply that pain by 200 and you still aren’t even close to the pain you just put her in.” She snarled glaring out of her thick black eyelashes. “How about I bring mine in on Monday and tie a chord from them to your feet so every time you move it feels like someone is trying to tear your tit off. See how funny you think it is then.” Lucinda shrunk back inside herself.

“I didn’t realise it was that bad.” She muttered while zo’ put her PE t-shirt on hesitantly, with the nipple clamps on she couldn’t wear a bra. She was definitely beginning to learn her lessons.

“That’s bull shit. Anyone with half a brain cell would realise that was a bad idea. The fact even I thought it was harsh, the comment of it hurting a lot... it all adds up. I’d expect something like that from the triplets but not you. Seems your true colours aren't so pretty now get the fuck out before I throw you the fuck out.” Faith just stood there, shell shocked. It was safe to say that Cassandra was just a little bit pissed off.

“Zoey.” She said back to calm in an instant. The tears still streamed from her face as she looked up. “You said he turned the vibe temp up, what setting is it on do you know?” she asked Zoey nodded meekly and told her it was on the highest level, maybe 10 or 12.

Faith saw her face twist with anger again as Cassandra reached for her phone. “What are you doing Cass'’” she asked in horror.

“Simple, ringing Lucien. He may not listen to Zoey but he sure as hell will listen to me, especially as scene as I have leverage.”

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #56
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

hmmm im not sure if i like where this is going. BUT IM STILLING LOVING STORY.
so keep doing your thing and ill be reading. =)

Old 12-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #57
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I know it is going a little wierd lookin back at it today with fresh new eyes. I was in a crappy mood yesterday and I think it has shown through.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #58
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Firstly I would like to formally apologise to you all for what I can now only see as a poor, substandard last post. I was stupid enough to let my personal angers reflect on my story and it brings the whole story down in standards.
Also I would love to know which bits you like which you don’t and what you want to see more of so I can help it become more to everyone’s cuppa tea. Please if you don’t like something then tell me and help me improve.

A final side note... I wonder what my mum and dad would think had they known I had gone from wring about fictional vampires and magical pixie things to this... maybe not worth finding out.

“No...No you can’t he would kill me.” Zoey screeched running to grab Cassandra’s phone out of her hands but with Cassandra still in heels it was always just too far out of her grasp.

“He won’t he knows I know too much.” She smiled ringing Lucien’s number. “I only have to be worried about him telling Kane about it.” The phone rang through and a confused voice emerged from the phone.

“Cassandra? Is that you?”

“Yes it’s me.” She said keeping her voice as calm and as politely confident as she could manage.

“Can I ask to what do I owe the pleasure?” it didn’t take a brain surgeon to catch on the sarcasm radiating from the conversation but Cassandra ignored it, clearly use to plenty of it from other masters she had had.

“Don’t you think you have been just a little harsh on Zoey? I have been doing this for, let’s say close to 5 years and have never - no matter how bad I have been- been treated as bad as you have treat her in her first two days.” She said calmly restraining her anger well.

“I don’t see how this is any of your concern, she is my slave to do with what I wish.” Lucien snapped having little control over his own volume.

“Well I just think you wouldn’t want your ‘Secret’ item to get out. I am sure if anyone saw that it would ruin you.”

Lucien swore under his breath "Put Zoey on the phone now and don’t tell anyone anything.” Cassandra passed the phone over quickly covering the microphone.

“Progress.” She giggled.

“Zoey. Listen to me now and listen well because I won’t repeat this statement or offer again.” He said trying to calm himself, blackmail was something he didn’t take well. “Go into the shower and take the diaper off and get yourself cleaned up, there is a pair of panties in your bag, was going to use them as embarrassment but needs must. I will also turn the vibe down but you have to leave it in and leave the clamps on without the weights.” He said trying to think clear.

“And Tell Cassandra I won’t tell Kane as long as she keeps her secret a secret and she agrees to game of t/d in the future. I need to gain back the upper hand.

“Thank you Lucien... Master.” She corrected herself feeling the need to earn brownie points. “I really appreciate it.” With that Lucien hung up. Zoey screeched in joy and went to hug Cassandra. “Thank you! Thank you!”

“Why what did he say?” Cassandra asked looking quite proud of her own abilities to blackmail. She had picked up a lot.

“That providing you didn’t talk and agreed to a game of t/d he wouldn’t tell Kane about you blackmailing him and he would turn the vibe right down and let me get rid of the nappy and stuff.” Everyone in the room seemed happy at the news as Zoey left to clean up before PE. Her teacher wouldn’t really realise she was missing for another 15 minutes.

She never realised until that moment when the warm shower water hit her how much she loved showers and baths and Jacuzzis and pools and anything that could help you get clean. It was like a hurricane going through her taking away the old and unwanted from her, well most of it anyway. When she emerged from the showers clean and fully clothed she felt far better. The slower vibrations just added to the relaxed feeling. She really would have to make it up to Cassandra at some point.

PE would be far more bearable now. Gymnastics was a doddle when you had been doing it for 9 years and haven’t got half as many distractions, what was to come after gymnastics? Who knew?

I Have kept this one short a) Because I want to make sure It is more controled writing and also b) Because I have NO clue where this is going after my rethink.

Also Important... do you want me to have the different people's comments in different colours like on the old subtitles because personally I am beginning to become baffled.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 12-08-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Stupid HTML script broke AGAIN :(
Old 12-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #59
nitababes

Thumbs up

no, it's ok, you don't have to. it's fine as it is

fab story can't wait for more x
Old 12-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #60
blowjob

Trophy

i love it the way it is continue please lovin it
blowjob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements