Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #151
n25n0598

I really want to know what happens next. Another great installment, Shadow.

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #152
Star Shadows
Prodigy

. Previously on The Tri Slave tournament...
The next dare, Cassandra decided, to aim at both Lucien and Josh.

Without saying anything she reached behind her bag and pulled out a strange device, a wooden box, covered in leather, with what appeared to be 2 phallic on the top, with straps across it. Both boys looked at it in horror.
Now to continue

They looked at each other and then to Cassandra.

“You are kidding me?” Lucien looked at her mortified. He knew exactly what the device was used for, he had used a similar device to humiliate many of his past slaves. It was a wonderful invention, when you weren’t on the business end of.

“Ok you both know how it works, so we’re going to have a race. First one to cum wins. Simple.” They both looked at her. “Well what are you waiting for, clothes off and saddle up.” Lucien and Kane looked at each other once more.

“No lube?”

She shook her head then slowly began to take off what clothes they had on. Kane looked at Lucien, who looked totally terrified, unlike Kane himself who was already spouting a reasonable sized boner.

Slowly Lucien straddled the box looking at a point on the wall as he began to rest his ass hole against the top of the device. His eyes bulged as it pushed his way inside him. As his ass reached the base of the machine Kane came and slowly lowered himself onto the box... Unfortunately for Lucien, using his shoulders as support. Lucien groaned as the weight pushed the object deeper.

“Amethyst, tie them in?” She nodded and walked towards them, tying each of their feet to the side of the box, and slipping the elasticised rings, also connected to the box, around each of their cocks.

The device indeed was clever and both of the boys knew that they were in for a hell of a time, and the sweat already formed on Lucien’s body told the girls that he knew it too. The idea behind it was that the faster one person ‘rode’ the vibrator attached to the box, the slower the others would vibrate, making it harder for them to cum.

Amethyst turned both vibrators on and stepped back smiling.

“Ready?” both boys nodded at Cassandra, determined yet nervous looks on their faces.

“Set?” Amethyst asked them. They both sat up, hands either side of the box, arms braced. Set, they repeated.

“GO!” Cassandra smiled. Both boys slower at first began to move up and down on the vibrators. Livia and Zoey looked horrified at the scene before them. At the start Lucien was moving a little slower, clearly struggling with the degrading factor, and his vibe’s slower speed.

Slowly he began to get into his stride, but Kane was already at a good speed, almost like he had had more than just a little practice at this. Lucien was trying hard to bridge the gap but as his vibrations became so light he could barely feel them he knew that there was little chance he could win. Kane was so much stronger than he was physically, despite Lucien being no lightweight himself. After another 6 minutes the struggle was over the battle of wills lost and won, and it was Kane who had won... Shooting two loads all over Lucien’s chest.

Kane started to untie himself from the block and slid to the floor, content that he had won. Lying on the floor while Lucien untied himself, he pointed at Livia, she looked truly terrified.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #153
slavefun4

Send a message via MSN to slavefun4

great story so far. cant wait for more
slavefun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #154
sydneyyy93

More!!!!
Love this story

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bairon16/Pokemon%20SS/119-m.png
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #155
Roll,ova,and,beg

yes I think its very good and really creative
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #156
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Previously on The Tri Slave tournament...
Kane started to untie himself from the block and slid to the floor, content that he had won. Lying on the floor while Lucien untied himself, he pointed at Livia, she looked truly terrified.

Now to continue
“Erm...” she muttered staring at Kane who still lay on the floor, though now with his penis covered by a conveniently placed pink glove courtesy of Amethyst.

By this point Lucien had succeeded at ungracefully dismounting the box and was caught in the act of trying to clean his brothers cum off his chest when Cass’ saw him.
“Not so fast Lucien. You have a forfeit so don’t dare touch that.” Lucien looked at her before making a sly gesture at her collar and persisting to try and clean off the cum, still warm against his hot skin. With that Amethyst and Cassandra clambered on top of him to pin him down. “Listen punk” Cass said in a tough guy impersonation, amethyst laughed. “Just because I’m not a dom doesn’t mean you don’t have to listen, you want to play tord you play by the damned rules, so yes you get a forfeit.” with that a light bulb flicked on inside Josh's head, "Perfect idea, give me a second" and then he skipped off in a painfully camp manner to a different part of the house.

From along the corridor they heard the boy’s mother calling. “ Josh you aren’t gay stop acting like it.” There was a soft giggle and then heeled footsteps. After about 3 minutes Josh skipped back into the room with a box of latex gloves and a jar of thick white liquid. The two girls atop Lucien burst out laughing understanding his plan immediately.

“Everyone grab a pair of gloves.” Lucien struggled beneath the girls as everyone began to understand the idea and grabbed a pair of gloves from Josh. The lid of the jar was taken off and with one breath all doubt in Lucien’s mind was removed.

“Whose is that?” he muttered looking at the jar of cum.

“Yours, mine, Kane’s and the lads” as Josh said this Cassandra had already filled her hands with the while liquid. Lucien tried one last time to escape but he knew it wouldn’t help. He closed his eyes and nodded in submission. With that Cassandra spread her hands our across his chest, quickly everyone began to follow suit until it was Kane’s turn.

”Say it my brother.” He whispered in Lucien’s ear.

“What do you mean?” As Kane sat behind his brother placing Lucien’s head between his knees so he couldn’t move away, he began to cover his own gloves in the thick, cold liquid.

“You know what, say it?” Lucien kept a confused look on his face as he looked up into the eyes of his brother, older by seconds yet far older in his strength and knowledge. Of course he knew what he meant, but naturally Kane was calling his bluff. Were the consequences worth it? What were the consequences? He sighed heavily.

“I swear I have no idea what you mean.” He muttered, Kane laughed out a sigh.

“Shame, I guess your hair will have to pay the price.” Lucien squirmed violently as his brother started to run his filthy hands through his brother’s hair. “Say it now, or you can’t wash it out until school PE in 3 days time” Kane felt his brother shiver in his hands...

“And if I say it?” he asked, eyes tight closed so not to have to see the smug look on his brothers face. He knew they wouldn’t let him live down the words that were about to escape his lips. Cassandra and Amethyst would have a field day for sure, coerced or not.

“I let you go, and you can clean up before you leave to take your bitch to her dance thing.”

“Give me your word?” he asked looking up into his brothers eyes,

“You’re hardly in a position to negotiate, trust I will be true to my word, or I tip the hole jar over your hair and we see what the kids in school have to say about it.”

Lucien gulped and looked at him... “Fine...” he muttered...

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #157
Roll,ova,and,beg

oh why stop it at such a good part?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:23 AM   #158
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Shadow I love it - Another brilliantly written post and such original ideas
The cliffhangers are cruel but also great

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #159
Roll,ova,and,beg

yeah I agree too
I think its a great story and I love it how its long
Old 05-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #160
Brockport2013

Send a message via ICQ to Brockport2013

My only regret is finding this so late, I absolutely love this story! Your thought comes through in this more then the rest, and i like how you are actually creating it as you go. Keep it up, I am eagerly awaiting a new instalment!

P.S. I am 18 and am looking for a female slave 18-22. I am looking to be a new master and I will take things slow-ish. (Must be willing to take/send pics to e-mail, no face if you don't want.)
Brockport2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #161
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Ok I admit this is taking longer than I thought but this is fun for me so you’ll have to deal with it for now, will not be long now.

A/N: Sorry about the cliff hangers I find them fun, Will try to give you a few less for a while. However useful they are.
A/N: Sorry for the wait too I was a bit preoccupied in the creation of a new thread in the s/M lounge that I wanted to get done first.

“You’re hardly in a position to negotiate, trust I will be true to my word, or I tip the hole jar over your hair and we see what the kids in school have to say about it.”

Lucien gulped and looked at him... “Fine...” he muttered...

Now to continue
He looked into his brothers eyes one last time, cussed, and then closed his eyes. “I am your virgin whore a sissy bitch.” He muttered. His brother looked down at him again and rubbed another handful of the disgusting cold liquid through his hair.

“Louder brother.” Kane growled in his brother’s ear. His brother repeated the phrase louder this time blushing scarlet as the girls began to laugh.

As quickly as he could he pulled himself from his brothers lap and pulled on his boxers again. He sat with his knees up and his head on his knees trying to hide from the mockery. Once again his big strong machoness was shattered. “It’s Lilia’s turn.” He grumbled.

She stared at him like he had just hit her, her eyes lit with fear due to what she had just seen. It was clear that no one was taking any prisoners today... Kane and Cassandra were certainly playing for blood. Even after her last truth it was safer she chose truth.

“What is your most satisfying sexual fantasy?” Amethyst questioned winking at her as Lilia’s eyes widened. “You said truth so don’t give me that look.”

“In explicit detail.” Cassandra laughed.
Lilia hid her face as she began to tell the others about her most private fantasies. She closed her eyes.

“Well, I would tied up to the pier, by the soft sand, at sunset while he would play with me for a long time and keep me on edge, never letting me cum. And I would return the favour with my lips, we would play for hours tormenting each other then finally I would be released and we would fall into each other’s arms rolling into the shallow water. And then ... well ... we would do stuff.”

“Would do stuff?” Lucien asked, “Expand.”

“Umm, we would have sex, his wet hot dick soothing the aches of the torment, and my hole soothing his. We would continue as long as we could and have many beautiful orgasms in the beautiful scenery. Then tired and wet he would carry me back up the beach to the car.”

The group nodded, and Cassandra leaned over to her, spotting something in Lilia’s eyes as she spoke, a spark for someone.

“Who is ‘he’ Lilia?” She questioned raising a thin manicured eyebrow, Lilia panicked.

“Erm...” Her eyes darted across the room.

Cassandra gasped. “It isn’t!! You are crushing on...”

TO BE CONTINUED

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #162
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Although this is my first comment on this story, i have been reading it every now and then.

Nice job, Star Shadows. Keep it up.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:20 AM   #163
dreamer*

i haven't commented on this story before either but i have been waitng every time to read the next little bit and i have to say i truely love this story it is fab
limits: pee, poo, wax, puplic, friends, family, illegal, permanent, no pics/cam, bleeding, extreme pain, messy
dreamer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:36 AM   #164
Star Shadows
Prodigy

“Who is ‘he’ Lilia?” She questioned raising a thin manicured eyebrow, Lilia panicked.

“Erm...” Her eyes darted across the room.

Cassandra gasped. “It isn’t!! You are crushing on...”

Now to continue

“...You are crushing on Kane?!” She stared in shock, Lilia blushed and nodded. “Its fine I won’t tell a sole. I will take it to my grave.”

The game continued, and after a short while, not many of them had any clothing on, or the correct clothing where it was meant to be placed, Cassandra having Amethysts stained panties in her mouth for example. She struggled to breathe without gagging at the thought of where they had been.

Soon they all decided that it was time to draw the game to a close... However not before the scores were settled and Cassandra, Amethyst and Zoey were given another dare.

“Amethyst, Zoey, Cassandra , Dare.” They looked at Josh, who had seemingly been planning for a while. Zoey now sat in just a pair of Lucien’s boxers and her bra, and Amethyst in just her bra- yet out of the two Zoey looked more uncomfortable in the situation. Cassandra had only a pillow, and the panties in her mouth. “This is a slightly long dare but it is awesome. I want all three of you to stand up.” They did as they were asked, and then Josh began working around them. Much to her disapproval he pulled Zoey’s underwear and strapped a large rubber strap on around her. “Don’t touch that.” He smiled seeing her hand move down to it. He then tied a matching one to amethyst. As he did, Cassandra’s realised his plan and giggled, it had been tried before, at the fetish club she went to often. Everyone fell over and laughed as it failed.

“It won’t work.” She smiled at him. But he just winked at her.

“Amethyst do you want front or back?” She giggled, and told him she would rather be at the front, as she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have her face nuzzled between such lovely bosoms. He nodded smiling and lifted Cassandra reluctantly onto Amethyst, allowing the strap on to slide slowly deep inside her. She moaned softly as her arms wrapped around amethyst and her feet dangled freely.

“Actually, better doing this a different way.” He thought a while. “Cassandra, dismount.” She nodded and, getting amethyst to crouch a little, slid herself back off the strap on. As her feet hit the floor Josh lifted her then onto Zoey. Cassandra moan and squirmed, while Zoey held her tight. “ Amethyst, you know what to do.” Almost immediately Amethyst slid herself slowly into Cassandra until she was lifted off the floor a little bit... Just like had been done to her months before at a drunken party with the triplets. Cassandra’s feet no longer touched the floor. She dangled, held up by her holes.

“Ok now girls step into these.” He said laying a pair of boxers on the ground. Awkwardly and with a huge moan from the Cassandra as the phallic end of the straps on rubbed teasingly inside her, the girls stepped forward into the pants. As they did both Kane and Josh pulled them up, each squeezing the girls asses as they did causing them to thrust into Cassandra as she moaned. With that the boys duct taped the three of them together and then laughed as they conspired the next part of the dare. With a laugh and a huddled hurrah like in a team huddle Lucien took Amethysts dress and ran out to the big tree in the garden.

“Now girls, the real dare commences.” Josh smiled locking the last of the girl’s clothes in the draw under their bed.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 06-02-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Noticed a typeo upon starting next section. Glad I was able to catch it
Old 06-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #165
Roll,ova,and,beg

AWESOME I think I know what they might do though

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, funny, school, slave, tournament