Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Rosette The Tri Slave Tournament

Ok this is my second attempt at a story on GetDare hopefully I will actually complete this one. Totally fictional but it should be a good laugh to see where it ends out. Tweaks ideas and comments welcomed.
So without further ado let the story begin.

The Tri-Slave Tournament.

The tri slave tournament happened annually in the small school in Newcastle UK. It was tradition and famous so much so that the teachers even compensated for the contestants.
Every year about 20 or 30 people put their names down in hope of competing under the three slave masters during the chilly month of November and after weeks of careful deliberation the three are chosen. For a weekend and two school days each the girls are slaves to every word and whim of their masters and after all three have competed a week’s judgement happens to decide the winner of the prestigious golden handcuffs handed down winner to winner.

“And this year’s contestants are...” the voice of grand slave master tod called over the speaker system. The whole school fell silent. This year had record number of entrants and everyone was on edge, especially the year 11 girls who all entered. “...Lilia, Zoey and Cassandra.” The corridors burst into applause as the three girls made their way to the drama hall where the proceedings were to begin.

If they weren’t afraid now they soon would be.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 10-10-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, funny, school, slave, tournament