Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #16
Truthgu
Account Banned

I am Just Waiting for Depp's Reply to this..... Thats it nothing more nothing less. I just want to see what Depp says. Because I think a new punishment could be Instated which would allow me to learn my lesson as well as make it so I can also go back to posting.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #17
Truthgu
Account Banned

I don't see why no one is offering to give me another shot. I know if you had a stressful day and you snapped I would forgive you. I would let it go, also I stop writting mean comments. Like the whole Hitler thing.... Comon Guys I just want to make peace. Before either you bury me or not. (Depp if you decied too Keep me away for please erase my stories since I don't want them here Cause I am getting them Copy Righted.) Thank Depp Thanks Guys! Not going to post untill Depp comes to clear this whole thing up!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:57 PM   #18
depp
SysOp

I think your ban will expire since it was given through infractions. I dunno, I've never really tested to see if the infractions work

I took a quick look through your infractions record and they all seemed valid. Asking to become a mod is ok and NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES. Spamming the forums IS AGAINST FORUM RULES. If somebody wronged you please let me know. I can go through the forum database and see exactly what was sent via PM or originally posted if there is any question of truth. Please don't lie when reporting such things though because it is a lot of work to check and I will be angry I had to do it. I don't completely understand this situation but from what I have seen the staff have done a great job of handling things (and always have).

Infractions expire. Your infractions will expire. Each spamming infraction lasts 20 days. I reversed all but one of your infractions. I will not do this ever again. All past infractions were valid. I Reversed these not because they were wrong, but because I don't want to see you locked out of here forever based on one event.

The thing that makes me the most mad about all of this is logging in to find about 7 PMs in my inbox about you. I have other things to do on getDare than follow drama.

I am so grateful that I have such an awesome moderation team. Your work on this issue has been nothing short of awesome.