Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 01-21-2023, 04:27 AM   #166
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow <3

Oh no. Not again. Third time this month. I really should know better than to eat Lindt outside (although at least no bruises from the ceiling this time). Well, fortunately I know the solution... it's just not a pleasant one. I simply have to... stop eating chocolate. I deafen my ears to the cries of my weeping soul. I harden my resolve. It takes around an hour for the sugar crash to hit. And I crash hard. Right on top of you. MY hill!
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 05:23 AM   #167
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Oh my fallen goddess, how you fell into my trap. In anticipation of you crashing down to earth I quickly roll ninja style out of the way of your trajectory, reveling the dildo spike pit my body was hiding as you sheath your sensitive princess parts neatly onto the prevailing silicone projections. *pats your head* there there my little prisoner, this is MY hill!

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 11:53 AM   #168
Ideaboy

A wandering adventurer appears in the distance. Following the trail before him. He set out on this journey not knowing where it would take him... but he was prepared. He has his walking stick, backpack full of goodies, and is sipping on his water while he enjoys the view. He didn't realize how high he had gotten but knew the trail looked like it hadn't been walked in a couple of days. At the top of a hill, he sees a park bench, and what looks like lots of human tracks near it as if a scurry had taken place multiple times. He walks around examining the landscape and imagining what must have occurred in that spot before him. He sees a small plaque embedded into the park bench and reads the inscription aloud...

"For all those who venture,
Take a moment and be still.
This very sacred spot,
Gives many a thrill.
A great power awaits,
But must be held with all one's will,
To the one who says,
THIS IS MY HILL"

Upon reading the final line, a great gust of wind whirls across the landscape, whistling in the trees around the sound of trumpets as if something mighty and magical had overwhelmed the land.

The adventurer stands in disbelief.

Last edited by Ideaboy; 01-25-2023 at 11:55 AM.
Ideaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 01:25 PM   #169
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

I peak up from the dildo spike pit where I have my last challenger impaled on silicone toys, teasing her over and over. Hello wondering traveler, I'm surprised her moaning didn't alert you to us.

Oh that rhyme lost it's power in 2019 when thatgirlhypno and Master4074 bored the gods away with their constant bickering. It's just there for nostalgic reasons now.

As I distract you with my words, I swipe the walking stick from your hand, swiping at the backs of your legs taking your feet from under you. As you lay on the ground I roll you with my boot towards the pit to join my previous nemesis. I have a nice big dildo down there ready for your tight little hole.

This is My Hill!

Loves, Likes & Limits
Old 02-12-2023, 10:15 AM   #170
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It's never a good idea to waken sleeping gods. Your derisive thoughts pervade my eons-long sleep like the stink of a silent fart in a crowded elevator, waking me up from my long hiatus. A mortal who dare challenges the ancient gods of getDare rarely go unpunished.

I take the form of Aegir, who holds domain over the seas and oceans and descend to to Midgard (which the mere mortals call something like mud, or clay, or earth, or whatever). Spinning my right hand in the air, I create a swirling vortex of air, which picks you up by your ankles and drops you in your own trap, the dildo pit, where you writhe upside down alongside your previous victims, with a 12" Max Rager Pro lodged up to it's hilt down your throat.

Watch in awe as the elder god of getDare reclaims his hill. My hill.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 10:33 AM   #171
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

My gag reflex kicks in and projectiles me out of the pit, propelling through the air, landing on the summit finishing with a pirouette like a graceful ballerina so comfortable and confident I am in my abilities. A god you say old man? An unreasonably high sense of self importance for someone who requires candy to attract strangers. I will not be fooled. I have a chocolate supply so large it would make Willy Wonka blush, just ask my friend in the pit *pat's Limes head as she takes all the dildos emptying her mouth occasionally to munch on a truffle*.

I look across at you proclaiming to be a being sent from the sky. "Aha a false god! I think you were asleep too long my friend, your brain is still foggy".
*Pulls the lever to the side of me*, unleashing my chocolate reservoir that cascades like the River Nile under you, washing you and your sleepy dreams of ever owning this hill away!

This is MY HILL!

Loves, Likes & Limits
Old 02-12-2023, 10:49 AM   #172
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The river of chocolate blinds me as I struggle against the viscous flow, as it carries me down-hill. Then I realise my folly and simply let the river carry me... to the sea, as all rivers do. In your hubris, you have forgotten that the seas are the dominion of the great Aegir.

As the life-giving water washes away your disgusting chocolate, I feel my powers return. I pick up a blue whale, whose tongue alone weighs as much as an elephant, and hurl it at you with great force.

The whale hits you with the force of a speeding locomotive, hurling you from the top of the hill and trapping you under its gigantic penis. I leisurely walk over from the shore, taking time to admire the scenery, hardly concealing my revulsion at that river of chocolate still flowing sluggishly, and claim my hill.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 02-12-2023, 11:05 AM   #173
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Oh wise "god of the sea", your knowledge of whales penis' seems to be faltering... too much sleep I believe.

The whale's penis as I am sure you will now recall lives inside it's body and therefore fails to crush me as you intended.

I pull the long thin penis from it's genital slit and hurl it at you, using it as a spear to disorientate your leisurely walk and send you flailing into a uncomfortable roll down and away from MY HILL!

Loves, Likes & Limits
Old 02-12-2023, 01:19 PM   #174
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Disgusted at how whales have devolved since I created them (with massive penises, which they had allowed to become atrophied due to lack of daily usage), I summon the kraken as I roll downhill.

At the bottom of the hill I remember that the kraken is from Greek mythology. Not willing to switch genres just to win this petty battle, I try to remember the name of the midgard serpent... What was it again? Ah yes - Jörmungandr, the son of Loki. Oh wait, he's the son of Loki. Scratch that.

At the foot of the hill, I find a bone of Ymir, the father of all giants. I lift it up, slam it on the ground, and using it like the guardian's hammer in Fortnite (you see, in Fortnite the genres are mixed by default), I vault to the top of the hill.

Swinging the petrified bone like Thor's hammer, I deal you a blow that reverberates like thunder, knocking you back in to the dildo pit. You fall on top of Lime, impaling her further on the 16" Punisher Max Pro XL that she had sheathed in her original fall. It also makes her sheathe the neighbouring "Pearl Tower Anal 4 Her" in another orifice. I stand proudly and admire MY HILL.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Advertisements
Kink Talk