Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
HondaJunkie93

Hey, i heard there are some kids skateboarding at the park down the street without helmets. Your kids dont skateboard do they?. there should be no reason that someone needs to police the entire site. If their parents think they are old enough to browse the internet alone, then they must trust them enought to know right from wrong, and have enough confidence in them to do whats right when time comes to it.

I gaurentee that over 75% of the things on here of kids under the age of 18 is 100% fake. they wrote it in some sexual high, and after they lived their little fantasy, and got rid of the sexual tension they closed the site and went out and did something productive with their friends. Some people only use this site to act like someone their not to fulfull some sexual fantasy. Just something i noticed.

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman
Old 12-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

I agree theres only so much staff can do but right now theres not much they are doing out of the slave area. I think it should be made very clear that certain things are a no no for people of a certain age. If they then go and lie about their age and do things anyway at least the site has tried.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Old 12-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
Justamale

Send a message via MSN to Justamale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaJunkie93 View Post
Hey, i heard there are some kids skateboarding at the park down the street without helmets. Your kids dont skateboard do they?. there should be no reason that someone needs to police the entire site. If their parents think they are old enough to browse the internet alone, then they must trust them enought to know right from wrong, and have enough confidence in them to do whats right when time comes to it. ed.

agree dice7 But what hes sayin above is aloud of Bull. So ur rather let a 10+ get touched up by some random strager and may be even rape cos of it and put a helmet on ur 10+kid...

Cos thats what it sounds like to me. Yes we all want to protect kids.. and there is only so much we can dooo But when it comes to net There is SOOOO MUCH More we can do.. Me being a Geek know if my kid (if i ever have one) Has net I can monitor where hes been, look at what keys he has pressed on the net and if need to tell him/her certain stuff...

I dont want to be one of the imbarsed parents who let there kids out on there own and do what they want... I want to make sure what there doing is safe...

GETDARE IS SAFE to an certain extenet... The rest we leave up to the mods But now we are down -2 all mods cant to what they intend to do...
stockings
High Heels
Chains
Whips
Nipple tourture
Orgasm denial
Wax play
Breath Play
Hair pulling
And Many Many more

Limits Hates
Sick and Scat
Incest
Old 12-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
HondaJunkie93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justamale View Post
agree dice7 But what hes sayin above is aloud of Bull. So ur rather let a 10+ get touched up by some random strager and may be even rape cos of it and put a helmet on ur 10+kid...

The problem with that stituation is who would leave their 10 year old kid alone to be raped? someone might be over exagerating. well maybe not, cause i know about a dozen parents who let their 10 year olds go to the park without any friends and not have anyone there with them.*sarcasim*

and am i ever glad im not your kid. Evading their privacy and shit like that? man, your really going to have some issues with them when they grow up. Yea let them live and learn but there is a point where u have to put a foot down.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
Justamale

Send a message via MSN to Justamale

Yes at a time u put ur foot down.. But who would let a kid out knowing there going to let a stranger touch them up......
stockings
High Heels
Chains
Whips
Nipple tourture
Orgasm denial
Wax play
Breath Play
Hair pulling
And Many Many more

Limits Hates
Sick and Scat
Incest
Old 12-05-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
HondaJunkie93

who would let a 10 year old out by them selves anyway?

Old 08-23-2009, 12:58 AM   #7
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

I'm 16 anyway but I'd like to point out...

Some people "underage" are older, in mentality, than quite a few of the "big, responsible adults" on the forum.

... or did you all become so hung up on "minors are bad, eliminate them"?

Almost reminds me of that one guy... what's his name... Oh yeah, Adolf.

Sorry, chums. But I'm hugely against discrimination of any kind, especially age discrimination.

Just because someone's physical body is that of a 13 year old, doesn't mean they've not got the mind and intelligence of a 21 year old. Likewise, just because someone doesn't qualify as a "minor" anymore, doesn't mean they can take care of themselves.

And when you look at half the posts on this forum, I'm sure you'll understand what I mean. =)

In short: Nothing should be done, unless you shut down the entire site. Or, you could just completely permaban everyone who shows a lower intelligence than everyone else, however, that's verging (yet again) on the nazi ideals.

Or you could just be hypocrites and allow 19 year old women to do stupid things and get raped, while a 13 year old could have read that dare and came back completely unharmed because she had the sense not to go farther than she should have.
People get hurt because they're stupid enough to get hurt. It's that simple. It has nothing to do with the age of their bodies.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:34 AM   #8
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsayaman View Post

Or you could just be hypocrites and allow 19 year old women to do stupid things and get raped, while a 13 year old could have read that dare and came back completely unharmed because she had the sense not to go farther than she should have.
how is it hyprocitical to allow 19 and not a 13 year old to do something, ie, go strip infront of a stranger, because the 19 yr old gets raped, and noting happens to the 13, because the 13 didn't go further than she should have??

what i mean is, that if by doing the dare [both, the 19 and 13 year old] and the 19 year old gets raped and the 13 year old doesn't, doesn't necassarily mean the 19 year old went further.

To be raped, the 19 year old, would have had no intention on going "further than she should have."

In all honesty, the 19 year old would be more likely to be raped than the 13 year old, because of her age. At 19, or looking around that age, the rapist would be able to guess that she is legal, while being 13, the rapist wouldn't attempt, because he's not a pedofile [not saying that this doesn't happen to anyone under 19].

If im still not clear, both the 19 and 13 year old did the exact same thing, how did the 19 year old go to far, while the 13 year old didn't?
Old 08-23-2009, 08:36 AM   #9
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsayaman View Post
People get hurt because they're stupid enough to get hurt. It's that simple. It has nothing to do with the age of their bodies.
WTF? So someone who gets raped is stupid? What about someone who is walking down the street at night and gets stabbed or shot, are they stupid aswell?
You're applying something that is true in a minority of situations to every situation. Someone doing something stupid might get hurt, but people don't get hurt just because they are stupid.
The point of this thread (IMHO) was to suggest that maybe more could be done to protect the younger users of this site from sexual predators and paedophiles, if you don't agree that it's something that should be taken seriously and that we should just let these things occur and whatever happens is down to each individual's stupidity(to use your premise), then I'm sorry, but I for one don't agree.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #10
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I know the post was made a while ago, but wth noteworthy?
Though I have to say, there are particular minors I've seen on here who really don't seem to understand than not everywhere is safe, and also that a lot of the stuff they get up to over the internet and in real life is illegal.
I don't think making those under a certain age, unable to view parts of the site is particularly fair, because a lot of the minors are mentally very mature. I'm not saying that they can then do whatever crazy dares, or expose themselves or anything else, but they shouldn't be kept from going around the site.
Those who ask for dares aren't forced to do the dares, if you didn't allow for them to find dares on here, where they can be monitored by the moderators and whoever else, it could end up with them doing something worse. For example if a girl was dared to do a dare that could end up being very dangerous for her, the mods, or someone else could easily send her a PM maybe notifying her of how dangerous it would be for her to involve herself in the dare, which would hopefully get her to think twice.
I have to admit, I've done some dares which most would definitely say were innapropriate for my age, and some I do regret, but I know now I have common sense, and I'm not planning to do anything that could get me into any serious trouble, or someone else for that matter.
And I think the mods do a great job, and they can't be expected to stop every minor doing things in there own home, or out of it, when these are things they would do without this site or anything else. I think a lot of the minors are safe enough, and if anything needs to be done, it should also have something to do with those "dodgy" older members perving on the younger members.
I'm bored now, so no more typing (:

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 09-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #11
AlwaysAbbi

Send a message via MSN to AlwaysAbbi

I don't think anything more can be done you cant protect kids from the internet mods do their job here but no matter what these kids could go somewhere else and it looks like some of them are pretty naive. That is something their parents need to deal with.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #12
sweet dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaJunkie93 View Post
who would let a 10 year old out by them selves anyway?
I agree there must be something done to protect children at all costs.
I would like to see some restrictions on this daring people under 16 and maybe make the posts PG-13 with some type of verification required to prove they are over 16.
Here is New Jersey you must be 16 to consent therefore maybe Getdare should think of it also.
I enjoy this site and all I do not want to see it shut down for something careless so we all need to be conscience and let the mods know who is under 16.

Dice 7 said: "Sure you can say, 'O they don't have to do these things' but the thing with kids is they are easily influenced and might just do these things, and in doing so putting themselves in serious danger.
I don't know weather the solution is banning dares for under 16's involving other people or if its to ban people under a certain age to join, but I think something should be done."
Old 07-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #13
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

could this thread from the 2008 be closed? i meen why are people beating this dead horse... it has been a issue for well 3 years or more... its been delt with...

i stand that while what has happened should have more control and more rules applied... the issue is delt with and done.... and all the belly aching will not change this...

should the mods have more control over the content of minors?... yes but no mod is going to read every every post from everyone...

should the adults moderate themselves and not give 14 year olds "stick object A into your vagina and edge 20 times"? yes, but have they? no

and YES tweens and teens have been fibbing about their age since the first FAKE ID to get beer... let alone masking their age online.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #14
yours_truly

i agree. i'm 17, and i just found the site, and i cant imagine finding it three or four years ago. some of these kids are just so young, and even i cant imagine doing some of the things they're doing. *sigh*
Old 12-06-2008, 06:11 AM   #15
Dice7
getDare Addict

I've not been biased either way in making this thread.

Im dusgusted and worried by what kids are doing and Im disgusted and worried by what older people are doing.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Closed Thread