Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2021, 02:13 AM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Please send me PM Dares

Hello Everyone.

Long time users of GD might remember me from over a year ago as being somewhat active on this platform, but 2020 hit hard right out of the gate and it has taken a lot of time for me to collect myself properly to the point where I am comfortable with exploring the daring side of myself again.

I am having a fresh start as of today here on GetDare, where I intend to participate more with various threads on the website and to become an active member of the community once again. I am starting by opening my PM dares again, of which I have had closed since January of last year.

I have cleared my Private Message Box, so I know every message sent to me was sent after I publish this thread, and I aim to deliver and adequate report of how I completed the dares to whoever sends them to me.

A list of of my dares can be found in the link in my signature.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dares, pm dares