Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-09-2016, 10:44 PM   #16
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

I saw a newer story in the Truth or Dare Stories section entitled Sorority Sisters by Blood by sarahsarah http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2126017

It has six chapters as of now, but I will do a review of what's written so far. I know it's pretty much the beginning of the story, and that the taboo and extreme scenes have yet to be written, but will come. I understand having a break for a week, but am just trying to keep the wheel rolling. I will try to have the review done no later than the end of the week, but perhaps sooner. Goodnight everyone
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:28 PM   #17
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Review of Sorority Sisters by Blood (Chapters 1 -6) by sarahsarah
No Spoilers

I really like what's written so far, and look forward to the rest of the story.
It is very well written and arousing. I give my thanks and appreciation to the author, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

I'm not giving a detailed review like I usually do partly because I'm speechless and partly in respect to the author because the most glorious review I can give is to simply say that it stands on its own. That is the best justice I can give it, because to say any more would be superfluous.

Thank you.
Goodnight.
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post:
Old 03-15-2016, 09:22 PM   #18
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Binding Connections (Chapters 1 - 18) by sarahsarah was recommended to me. If anyone has a recommendation for stories to read, feel free to announce it when a new story needs to be picked. I aim to give a detailed review like usual. This is more chapters than any of the previous stories, and is also a work in progress like the last story - but there's plenty to read

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

I'm going to try to submit my review no later than next weekend. I don't want to rush the reading and review. Plus I have a couple of other books I am reading. One's for a bookclub that I'm in with my brothers, and the other one is a personal read. Plus work, errands, life, and all that. I think that is a fair deadline to aim for.

It was also recommended that the next story be one by subby999uk. Feel free to recommend also.

Good night all,
~ joan

Last edited by Joan Sky; 03-16-2016 at 06:45 AM.
Old 03-20-2016, 11:30 AM   #19
The Slutty Princess

Sorry for the delay in response, I have been a little too busy to sit down and read but I finally got to your suggestion today! Thank you for your recommendation Joansky!

Review of Soroity Sisters by Blood (Chapters 1-7) -By sarahsarah

Just by reading the first seven chapters, it is hard to think that it is only day 2 for Mia's pledge week! The story is very well written with great details and very little mistakes. I really enjoy the writing style. Each chapter ends with a cliffhanger, leaving you anxious for the next chapter. I started reading with intent that I'd read the first few chapters in the afternoon and finish later tonight but once I started, I could not stop reading! I think the story is very arousing as Mia seems to begin to discover herself as a lesbian and has the challenge of doing that in front of her own sister.I am curious to see how Mia grows and see how the relationship with her sister will incur. It is a marvelous story and I can't wait to hear more. As soon as the story concludes, I will write a more in-depth review! Keep up the good work sarahsarah!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 03-20-2016 at 12:26 PM.
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 03-20-2016, 04:25 PM   #20
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Very enticing story. Each chapter stepping it up from the previous. As the author of the incredible 50 word stories, sarahsarah spins a masterful Web!

Though I can't wait for the next chapters, I would suggest further book club entries are completed stories! (but that is just my opinion).
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 03-20-2016, 08:01 PM   #21
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

The story, is very interesting from the key factors of the actions of "Mia," pledge week. With that strong detail breakdown that does give a nice impact to the story. Some very great points were put into the style of this story so fair, and that strong imagination too. Yes, to guess would be just that. But to read the next parts should be quite surprising.

So, I am looking to that!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post:
Old 03-21-2016, 12:46 AM   #22
jbtest
Baby Member

sounds great! Cna't wait to read this
jbtest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 06:11 PM   #23
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Very enticing story. Each chapter stepping it up from the previous. As the author of the incredible 50 word stories, sarahsarah spins a masterful Web!

Though I can't wait for the next chapters, I would suggest further book club entries are completed stories! (but that is just my opinion).
I agree with you. It was just almost coming up on two weeks with no reviews, so I picked something on short notice that I would like to read. I was trying to find a completed story I was interested in, but was having a hard time finding one that night. Most of the stories posted seem a work in progress. Plus, I'm new here. I've just been a member for over two months, so I'm sure you might have better suggestions than I would. Thanks for your response. I look forward to hearing the stories you are interested in.

Last week, someone suggested Binding Connections to me by the same author, but that is a work in progress as well and perhaps three times the chapters. I didn't mind, because I wasn't sure who was going to write a review for it besides myself. I'm open to new suggestions for the next review. Let us choose again, together. Thank you all for your interest, support, comments, and reviews. And thanks again to Lia for creating this book club and her Master for supporting her and participating as well. I appreciate you all.

Good night
~Joan

Last edited by Joan Sky; 03-21-2016 at 08:22 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Joan Sky for this post:
Old 03-22-2016, 04:17 PM   #24
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I just wanted to say thanks to the people on here who have read my newer story and commented here with such positive feedback.

Writing is a hobby to me and it is nice when you find out it is appreciated. This story is plotted out from start to finish so will take me a lot less time to finish it than others in the past.

I am very happy you chose my story, flattered by the reaction and hope you choose to keep reading it in the future. I am aiming to upload a chapter every week or more which is a lot more than my other stories have been.

If you do decide to also choose my other story binding connections I will be honored. It is a very different style, a quicker pace at times, and I had the pleasure of writing it alongside a great co author for the majority as well. It is nearly finished, I believe four more chapters in total with one hopefully coming out this week.

Thank you again. Positive and constructive feedback does motivate me to write more so seeing this is really nice.

I hope this thread works well and keeps going and I will try to keep an eye on it and what you're recommending.

Sarah
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 03-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #25
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
I just wanted to say thanks to the people on here who have read my newer story and commented here with such positive feedback.

Writing is a hobby to me and it is nice when you find out it is appreciated. This story is plotted out from start to finish so will take me a lot less time to finish it than others in the past.

I am very happy you chose my story, flattered by the reaction and hope you choose to keep reading it in the future. I am aiming to upload a chapter every week or more which is a lot more than my other stories have been.

If you do decide to also choose my other story binding connections I will be honored. It is a very different style, a quicker pace at times, and I had the pleasure of writing it alongside a great co author for the majority as well. It is nearly finished, I believe four more chapters in total with one hopefully coming out this week.

Thank you again. Positive and constructive feedback does motivate me to write more so seeing this is really nice.

I hope this thread works well and keeps going and I will try to keep an eye on it and what you're recommending.

Sarah
Thank you for writing it Sarah. I am definitely going to keep updated on your works. I already noticed you posted another chapter which I need to read

Writing is something I love to do too, which I wish I spent more time doing like you seem to.
I will.

Perhaps we can read Binding Connections in the future when it's finished, if everyone decides, either way I'm sure I'll read it. If we don't end up reviewing it here, I'll post it on your thread. It is an honor that you are keeping abreast of this thread's development, and for the others who do so as well in silence.

I can't wait to hear what everyone wants to read next

Good night,
~Joan

Last edited by Joan Sky; 03-23-2016 at 09:14 AM.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:53 PM   #26
thewilds
Distinguished Member

And very excellent and titillating chapter 8. I am a fan!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:04 PM   #27
DarkSoul11

Thumbs up

Lovely idea count me in when I have the time.

as a suggestion here a story that I have liked recently

http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/po..._interest.html

Likes/Limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77940
DarkSoul11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DarkSoul11 for this post:
Old 03-22-2016, 10:26 PM   #28
virginsub2train

I like this idea, count me in.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:17 AM   #29
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

I've been reading 'Sorority Sisters by Blood' and it's a great story from Sarah as always

A sorority house scenario is something that I've thought about a few times, there are so many possibilities.
I'm looking forward to seeing what kinky adventures Sarah has planned for Mia. I'm glad she's taking it slowly and developing the characters for a while as it can be tempting to go straight in with the kinky stuff.

I see Binding Connections is a recommendation as well, this was fun to be involved in, I hope Sarah will finish it off as she had planned to even though I'm not contributing any more.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 03-23-2016, 09:58 AM   #30
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
I've been reading 'Sorority Sisters by Blood' and it's a great story from Sarah as always

A sorority house scenario is something that I've thought about a few times, there are so many possibilities.
I'm looking forward to seeing what kinky adventures Sarah has planned for Mia. I'm glad she's taking it slowly and developing the characters for a while as it can be tempting to go straight in with the kinky stuff.

I see Binding Connections is a recommendation as well, this was fun to be involved in, I hope Sarah will finish it off as she had planned to even though I'm not contributing any more.
I'm glad she's taking her time writing it too

I'm glad you had fun working with her. She seems to have enjoyed working with you as well and speaks very highly of you. She mentioned that Binding Connections may be complete after four more chapters.
Perhaps the two of you will work together again someday, if you both wish to and find the time. I'm excited to see what you both could create from start to finish. Until then, I can only dream of your duet.

Thanks for responding subby999uk

Also, I'd like to mention my thanks to thewilds, SloppyLot, daringindividual42, bthomas, jbtest, DarkSoul11, and virginsub2train as well for previously reviewing or expressing your interest to do so. I look forward to reviewing with you all and getting to know you better.

Have a good day,
~Joan

Last edited by Joan Sky; 03-23-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk