Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2016, 05:32 AM   #11
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I will start off with an abbreviated review on this story.

It was well written. It held me from start to finish. I have, and will continue to read other works from this author.

The challenge I had well reading this story was constantly having to suspend all common sense and any notion that any part of it might actually have taken place in any school environment. Personally, I wish the setting for most of the scenes were outside and away from a school setting as the absurdity that any of this was possible within the confines of any school anywhere.

What kept me reading and looking forward to the next chapter was the "what could happen to her next?". My preference would be to have kept the characters the same but transported her degradation (apart from some less obvious hidden humiliation at the school).

If you haven't read the story and the idea of a person getting caught in the act and having to degrade and humiliate themselves in full view of her workplace in unbelievable ways, then this story is one for you. It will feed on those high school fantasies of someone who had a hot teacher and perhaps bombed a test and was looking for some malicious payback!

Enjoy the story. I did, for all the wrong reasons!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk