Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2021, 05:16 AM   #37
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Name: Scrap D Flasher
Sex: Gender Fluid (m)
Sexuality: Pansexual (I'll fuck anyone)

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?shower. I don't like to stew in my muck

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? today it's T-shirt, boxer/briefs, jeans, socks, and work boots. Tomorrow will probably be a skirt, blouse, bras and panties, stockings, and pumps

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? cook, clean, other chores. Always naked. probably have sex at least twice

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? cook, clean, other chores, always naked. be used for sex at least twice, maybe act as "wait staff" or server during a party

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? I am damned near 50 y/o, and am a nudist. More people than I can count

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my eyes. not sure why

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my belly. age and bad living have made my "six pack" into a sack of potatoes

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? often. I got naked, duh... Of course, that's when the REAL games begin, right?

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? probably 13 or 14

11) How often do you masturbate? a couple times a week.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? yes. more than I can count or remember, even if I knew all of their names

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes. depends on what I've had to eat recently.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? lately, it has been a short purple nightgown or naked.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? I would walk into a seedy bar in a short skirt, heels, and halter top, and get used by anyone and everyone.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? it is probably my favorite activity

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? yes. dildos, dicks, fingers, tongues, plugs, various kitchen and office utensils, bottles, flashlights...

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? depends on the day and my mood.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? two days ago. I was imagining that I was being watched and was putting on a "show" for them.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? missing? I shave myself smooth.

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $50 with protection, $80 "bareback"
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? $50 with protection, $80 "bareback"
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $25
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? $25

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Stonehenge, the First Class section of an airplane while flying over the Pacific, and a picnic table in a public park

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. golf courses, drive in theaters, parks, behind buildings and bushes, back alleys. "See my published works"

24) What's the longest you've gone in between orgasms? three months

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? very much so

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? yes. every time.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would go naked all the time. I would hide out in locker rooms and give "surprise" blow jobs to guys in the showers, and provide naughty ladies anything they wanted.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? naked? no. Masturbating, yes. My ex-wife caught me jerking to a picture we took of her while we were dating. She was pissed until she saw the pic, then decided to take over.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? the first time I had to sing "Oops, I did it again" by Brittany Spears for karaoke.

30) If you could switch gender/sex for a week what would you do? In a heartbeat

30 for the next person) If you could have a date with anyone, who would it be and what would you do?

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk