Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #31
face

Send a message via AIM to face Send a message via Yahoo to face

i gots a new one!
i was actually playing football with somefriends and this hot girl i like walked by wearing almost nothing, i was wearing sweat pants and boxer's you do the math.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #32
I_am_myself

Back in High School, I was on the swim team. Lisa, a gal I dated use to get a laugh giving me a hard-on when she went to the starting blocks. She made sure I saw her cameltoe, she also gave a few boob slips, getting out of the pool.
I_am_myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:31 AM   #33
xxb4db0yxx

Send a message via MSN to xxb4db0yxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxb4db0yxx

tons of times at college , or wherever . don't really look care to see who's observing it as i don't stay around 4 long
xxb4db0yxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #34
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn
Default when younger

Often while in School Jr. high and High school, and it was usually noticed by the girls if I wasn't sitting at my desk i.e. at the chalk board or helping one of them with a math problem. Never really got teased about it or tried to play it off just let it happen and they acted like they didn't notice other than the staring.
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:26 PM   #35
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Ever since I made this thread I've noticed this happening more around me, it's awkward.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #36
Eagleclaw

Default When I was about 20

I was working in a dept store and I ended up in a room with a girl doing some stock work. I started to talk to her, she looked down and said, "I see you even have an erection.". I just looked at her. We ended up going out on one date, and nothing really happened. Got my hand on her breast, but moved waaay too fast for her.
Eagleclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #37
Eagleclaw

Default Betty, maybe its awkward but

why are you looking at guys packages?
Eagleclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #38
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default I get them all the time

Most often I seem to be walking around with a permanent boner and have little or no control over it.
I used to wear tight fitting swimmng trunks to the pool and that would get me into trouble. My boner was too big and was very hard to conceal. So hard that its shape was very prominantly outlined.
Once, after a dive I hauled myself out of the water and about a quarter of my hard on had become exposed for all to see and hadn't gone un-noticed. I now have to wear baggy boxer shorts.

I rarely forget to do up my fly bit once when I had done It just popped out. It was in school canteen and I was carrying my meal on a tray on my way to a table. I never heard the end of that one having been noticed by the loudest group of girls in the whole school.
That was only two occasios. My boner is often getting me into trouble.

Less embarrasing was during a game of tord not so long ago. I ended up having to strip and amazingly it wasnt hard at that stage but the dare was to get naked and stand in the middle with my hands on my head. You can easily imagine I grew a full size boner in front of everyone. The feeling of arousement that time was so wonderful it suprised me
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883

Last edited by SissiCD; 04-11-2009 at 10:23 PM.
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #39
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default By the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Ever since I made this thread I've noticed this happening more around me, it's awkward.
What are you doing up at 2.30am (your time) thinking about boners?
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #40
hockey_sticks

Default Yeah...

Yeah at school all the time, gym, worst are in changing rooms at the pool/PE.
hockey_sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #41
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn
Default betty dont take this wrong but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Have you thought maybe its you causing it? Its gonna happen more as you get older to a point.
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #42
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

To why I'm looking at guys packages, I'm a teenage girl, my lessons bore me.
Simple.
And it always seems to happen to someone sitting next to me and my arsehole teacher won't let me move.
And that time me and my friends were all sitting on the bus, and then it was that guy in front of us.
Also, I doubt it's me, I don't even do anything mostly, I just sit there and talk about rubbish.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:29 AM   #43
Masterlooking4fsub

At work right before getting up to see the boss about something... and this was just due to not having masturbated for ages... sooo i had to stall and pretend to be doing some important work. Or before getting up to do presentations at school or just at the beach in boxers... kinda way too noticeable in boxers... I blame that one on too many bikini clad hot girls at the beach or too many hot girls topless sunbathing!
Masterlooking4fsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #44
Zman

Send a message via MSN to Zman

At my church a couple times and 1 time a kid 3 years younger than me noticed
Zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #45
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

I have a good one. I worked at a christian summer camp as a counselor for a few years to make a couple of bucks. One of the other counselors was really beautiful, and my boner would appear. Bad enough it's in front of kids, right? Well one day we are swimming and I see her in a nice bikini, and my boner comes to. Then the little brats-- I mean children pants me. Amazing what happens at a christian camp lol.

Advertisements
Kink Talk