Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-23-2017, 01:21 PM   #16
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Now, pick one of each set:

4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

I like the idea of people wanking off to me. Even if some of the people with crushes on me are weirdos.

Third: (males only)
Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
Hey, which guy wouldn't love this

Fourth:

Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I love sex. And cumming.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 07:18 AM   #17
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

First:
I want to go invisible. Just a cool ability, but the other option also sounds exciting

Second: (females only)
Have a tight pussy. I kinda do already.

Fourth:
Both look exciting, but being raped by strangers was always my fantasy. But it's a tough call. Forced denial also is cool.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #18
Merry

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

I would rather be the one peeping, although watching isn't necessarily a huge turn on for either.

Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.
OR
[COLOR="Magenta"]Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing[/COLOR

I would probably take the second one on the conditions you have stipulated, because part of,the pleasure of sticking bigger things in your pussy is the pain. My husband has a huge dick and likes to stick big dildoes in my pussy and ass, and yes over the years I can take bigger things there, but part of the pleasure is the tightness and discomfort.

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I would want BOTH!!!!! Seriously, I'm not sure. Right now I'm in denial. So I can have as much stimulation as I could possibly want, but I want it because I am serving Sir and it pleases him....but if it were for me alone, I like to cum a lot, but not sure about no limits....but probably in my fantasy land I'd pick the second one... Or maybe the first one for a month followed by the second one for a month.
Old 06-18-2021, 04:41 AM   #19
xxyyzz

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.

Fourth:

I can only do dares when I'm alone
Im ready take any PM DARE
just PM me a DARE of ur choice and ill give a report.
i have no sex toys
PM DARES- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93651
ASK ME ANYTHING-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...95#post4375395
xxyyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:15 AM   #20
JimmyKarlo

First:

Spy on those people, sitting there naked and edging to them or sniffing their used shoes or cloth would be extremely slutty for me.

Second: (females only - lets take the male pussy here)

I would go for the elastic one. Taking big things is very very nice and also flexible. Not only big cocks but also objects are very hot.

Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

That would be so amazing on various levels! Besides that it is very cool in general, having some people as my pet would be great and on the other side having those wild animals fuckable... yes!

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.

I would go for this one, although the other option would be very appealing, but I can tell my servants to do anything, so they can treat me as their little slut and tease and torture me as much as they want with me not cumming at all.

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 02:47 PM   #21
YoungFella

OR
A. As much as I like the idea of invisible people spying on me, I’d much rather be the invisible one myself. Plus, there’s a lot more than 4 people that I find attractive so I would benefit from option A a lot more.

OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing
N/A

OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

I have a lot of kinks but beastiality is not one of them. Option A for me this time.

Fourth:
OR
I absolutely hate denial. So as long as what happens in the festival, stays in the festival, I think I easily say that I’d much rather be used by the many crazy people at the festival for a whole month than be denied in the mansion. Option B for me this time.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:59 AM   #22
smterka91

Green answers are my picks.

OR
I´m 100% voyer so...

OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing
Being filled by just one finger seems like great fantasy. I would go with that. Plus I do not really dig filling fetish or huge items being insterted.

OR
A month might be a little bit too much but I don´t really like idea of picking what happens to me so yeah.

Masochist and bondage lover...
smterka91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 10:25 AM   #23
Sissymjohnson

Default A or B

OR

I would be invisible.

OR

OR

Give me the portal!!

Fourth:
OR

Bondage for me! At least I get to cum.

Limits: scat/pee, public, family, anything that leaves a mark.

Loves: being humiliated and talked down to.

Kik: Sissym.johnson
Sissymjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 11:43 AM   #24
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Very humiliating now knowing if somebody is watching you at any time.

Fourth:
The humiliation or pleasure not being my choice would be great. It also adds the humiliation if nobody wanted me but did it with others...

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 02:31 AM   #25
TallSub

It is an exciting thought to have them watch me. I would also choose to know who they are just so I can tease them a bit more when im around them. Of course in a separate room so they need to use their powers

Assuming that the women are consenting to it I would choose this.

This plays into my orgasm denial fetish, so I will have plenty of fun in this mansion.
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:02 AM   #26
Brikoviper

, pick one of each set:
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. Yes It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

OR

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time. Yes
OR

Fourth:
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you. Yes

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 03:52 PM   #27
zeph

Rainbow

OR

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so the thought of having four people who potentially like me being able to watch me as I pleasure myself is kinda hot.

OR

I already have a very small pussy so I would much rather be able to use more dildos and in particular my rabbit vibrator without pain. For reference anything wider than two fingers is painful to insert for me

Fourth:
OR

Being tied up and used as a fuck toy for anyones pleasure is a big fantasy of mine. I would eventually like to do something like this IRL maybe for like a few hours at a BDSM party with someone I trust.

Last orgasm: 04/20/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 04:35 PM   #28
wanttobebound

OR

I'd rather be the peeping tom. idk it seems a lot more flexible and within my control, but the fact that i can only watch makes it frustrating, the perfect balance that arouses me.

OR

OR

The first one cuz it involves sex and im currently very horny right now. (pm me with edging tasks although i might reply late)

Fourth:
OR
[/QUOTE]
I really could not choose, but i think it boils down to whether the second option would include post orgasm torture or basically disregard for whether i am hypersensitive. if it would then i would choose the second option but the first option is very much almost the same level - would choose post orgasm is not included in the second. I feel like I would (and am currently trying) love to be sexually frustrated and edged and denied.

Make Me Slap my dick painfully (spam here)

Telegram/ Snapchat - jackfrost1699
Kik- wanttobebound

Send me a picture on either and i will send the same parts back!

Looking for a Dom (F)

Likes: Orgasm Control and Denial, Post Orgasm T., Milking, Cum Eating

Pain/Mark/Anal-wait till 2nd week of jan

Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Anal, personal information, illegal, outside private zone
wanttobebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 07:49 PM   #29
deidre

OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided) - and i'd rather not know about it, that makes it waayy hotter for me.

Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain. - i guess this one because then i could be used easily any way anyone wanted.
OR

Fourth:
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you. - i loooooove this kind of fantasy, it's my favorite.

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:25 AM   #30
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

First, I'd like to offer this thread as a place for people to submit their own 'A or B' fantasies, or heck, just their fantasies in general.

OR

Having others people on me without knowing when, whether I know or not, is interesting. Sort of like having cameras in every room with no control to see when someone is watching, if being watched, etc.

OR

Since I'm gay, the first option doesn't interest me

Fourth:
OR
Letting us have their way with me sounds fun!

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk