Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2023, 11:26 AM   #1
lilisass

Default Lili’s sessions

I was having a normal spanking session with my master when one of my videos wouldn’t send. Bad reception will do that.

So I did what any *normal* person would do: I slipped on a dress and some sandals and started walking down the road, hoping to get enough reception to send the video.

A few minutes later, my master decided that if I saw any strangers, I needed to flash them. In fact, I was told that if I wanted to go home, I needed to flash three strangers first.

The first two were easy; they were two cars. I flipped up the back of my dress so the could see half of my bare ass beneath. But when I told my master this, he said that halfway wasn’t good enough. I had to flash my *whole* ass.

Okay, starting over. First flash of my whole ass-eek! The car was slowing down! Oh no!! What was I supposed to do? I-oh, good, they’re moving on.

The other two flashes happened without incident, but of course I wasn’t done yet.

You see, on my first whole flash, when I’d starting panicking about the car slowing down, I had mentioned to my master, that I would probably panic and run if somebody had approached me.

so, I was told to keep flashing people until somebody approached me. Of course… Eventually, there was a dude just walking down the road like I was, so, of course, I flashed him.

but… He stopped and said hi. I hated that. But I smiled and said, “Hi, I’m Liliana.“

“My name is Brandon.”
“Nice to meet you. How old are you?”
“27.”
“Nice. I’m 18.”

We continued our small talk until my master told me to bring up the fact that I had bothered him. Oh, bother.

“I think I accidentally flashed you, sorry about that…“
“Oh, you’re fine… To be honest, I’d rather enjoy the view.“

We talked a tiny bit more before we both kept walking. Last second, I received another command for my master. So, I quickly turned and smacked Brandon‘s ass.

he quickly turned around and caught my hand in his, and kissed it. (Cue the swoon)

After that, I was told I had to flash and talk to one more person before I could go home. I flashed a few more people, but nothing interesting happened until one driver actually pulled over and into a driveway.

Getting out of his car, he said, “Hey, did you mean to flash me?“

“Yes, I did.”
“That’s awesome. I’m Michael, nice to meet you.”
“Liliana. And how old are you, Michael?”
“20.”
“I’m 18. My master just told me to tell you that if we can find a hidden place, you can spank me a little–10 spanks to each ass cheek.”

After some discussion with both Michael and my master, we settled on a place. The place even had a stump at about waist level that I could bend over if needed.

However, when it came time to receive the spanks, I completely chickened out. When I told Matthew, he just said, “It’s okay, little bunny.”

My master found that highly amusing, and asked me to continue talking to Matthew. So we went back towards the road and talked about life.

As it turned out, his girlfriend and he had broken up a while back. So, my master decided we should make Matthew at least a little happy that day.

I asked Michael if he would like to jerk off in front of me, and to my surprise he did.

As he started jerking, I watched his already hard dick get a little bigger, and I watched the precum leak out.

Soon enough he came onto the ground, and we talked a little more before he had to go.
Old 07-19-2023, 04:29 PM   #2
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

A good slut wouldn’t have let that cum spilled on the floor but would have caught it with its face or filthy mouth and tongue.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 11:57 AM   #3
lilisass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
A good slut wouldn’t have let that cum spilled on the floor but would have caught it with its face or filthy mouth and tongue.

Thank you, I appreciate your taking time to give me some advice.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:51 AM   #4
pranjal

That's a really great report. You did an awesome job, especially now that I know what you felt during this.

Have fun

Likes: Nipple play, rules, clit torture, control, spankings, humiliation ( Exploring more things)
Dislikes: Late replies, blackmail stuff, lack of willingness to try new things (Still exploring)
Limits: Scat, social suicide, Illegal stuff

Don't hesitate to PM me if you wanna talk, I am always happy to talk to everyone.
pranjal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pranjal for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk