Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should be tied up on Omegle
Juanmessy 40 45.45%
TransAubrey 48 54.55%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2023, 06:29 AM   #16
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Can we get Aubrey to lose by 10 for the pictures to be taken and uploaded to getdare? Get those votes in

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 11:15 AM   #17
TransAubrey

Well it looks like I lost and will be getting very humiliated and VERY messy!!! 48 pies for me and 40 for Juanmessy! That’s a whole lot of pies! So it looks like I’ll also be doing the Omegle humiliation punishment:

Spend 1 hour tied up to a chair on Omegle, Fully dressed and Diapered up and then kitted out with a chastity cage, Inflatable buttplug and vibrating, ball gag, nipple clamps and then ankle or spreader bar. The loser will remain tied up with no way to escape early. Their diaper will be soaked with 1Ltr of water and then filled to the brim with shaving foam aswell. During the time on Omegle, the person on the other end must know that they can control the vibration levels and pumps for the buttplug.

Due to the 8 vote difference, I’ll also have to spend 8 minutes after that hour fucking myself with my largest dildo while I bury my face into the diaper I was just wearing!

And in addition to all that, I’ll have to start the hour with a full bladder, lovely.

And of course, I’ll also have to do a humiliating walk/other humiliating task of Juanmessy’s choosing…

Thank you all for the votes and punishment ideas, even though I was chosen to be the loser of this poll…

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk