Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Away from clothes

Do you enjoy being away from your clothes while doing a nude dare?

Maybe you left them behind or you have to complete dare before you can get them back etc

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 10-04-2020, 03:34 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

I have been forced to do such tasks. Longest was being dropped off naked with hands cuffed behind back, at one end of a trail and my mistress driving to other end and me walk to the other end and meet her within 15 minutes giving me no time to stop and hide. Otherwise I would have to walk home. I ended up having to hide a couple times so I wasn't in time but she was there anyways and gave me a choice of another punishment or walking home like I am. Obviously I took the other punishment which was just a spanking.

That was longest distance as it was easily a 10 minute run end to end. More jogging. Not sure distance though. I had 15 which was fast walk. Lol

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #3
littletinkle

I dont recall ever having to do something like this however, it sounds fantastic, and id love to be away from my cloths. would make whatever your doing a lot more "real" with a lot more risk
littletinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 06:34 PM   #4
cwmatman

While I’ve described it here before, I did find it very hot when I followed a series of dares that ended up with me locking my clothes inside my house, tossing the key into the bushes in my front yard, and then walikng about 1/4 mile from my house into a wooded greenbelt nearby.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 07:05 PM   #5
Aimy24

in short no. I like to keep dares a very intimate thing so i want my own personal space to do it in which means my cloths will also probably be there.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:36 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I love it. I have been 1/2 mile from my clothes in an island park where I LOCKED my clothes up and had to make it 1/2 mile to find the key. The worst thing was finding that key. I felt a let down. When I didn’t know if I would...when I could have been stuck naked...it was such a rush!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 03:46 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default away from clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

Maybe you left them behind or you have to complete dare before you can get them back etc
I love being away from my clothes with no way of covering up especially if I am seen . It forces me to let people see me naked which is a real rush for me .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:20 AM   #8
chrisukm

Default Yes

Never more than a few feet but I do love even that, each step away is rush. It would be great to find somewhere secluded enough I could really walk away from them!

If I'm in the 'strip on demand' thread extras;

1) Hard
2) Wait (remain naked while the pic is reviewed)
3) Outside
4) Girlie (I will switch fem underwear either for the pic or the remainder of the session)

Likes tease, denial(for short periods!),self humiliation, particuarly 'into' some SPH !
self bondage, and mild risk of public humiliation, mild pain

limits
orgasms, face, blood, scat, kids, wedges !stuff thats going to get me arrested or need explaining
chrisukm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 03:54 AM   #9
Melanie-

I would like to be naked with my hands tied behind my back, let's say with handcuffs. The handcuff key along with all my clothes would be in the middle of a large field of stinging nettles.

This would keep me away from my clothes for some time. However, my fear of stinging nettles is not that pronounced since I like the kind of pain they cause. So it would probably just keep away for as long as I need to get horny.

Until now, I haven't tried this. Although I do lot's of hiking, I haven't found a good spot yet.

Likes: bondage, pain, humiliation, degradation, athletic challenges, funishments

Limits: my identity, pics

Last edited by Melanie-; 10-06-2020 at 04:44 AM.
Melanie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:06 AM   #10
Ayrshire pvcdresser

Yeah ive done it its kinky locking your clothes away ive done it
Ayrshire pvcdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:03 AM   #11
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, I have been in a situation where I had no clothes available. It made th entire situation more intense and created a huge rush. Also, it makes the decision to push through easier...because there is not really a choice
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:07 PM   #12
sissybill
Distinguished Member

mmmmm oh yes i love those kind of dares
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:37 AM   #13
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

While I don't really do "dares" as I often mention, anytime I have a naked outdoor adventure I prefer to be away from my clothes only so I don't have to carry them with me. It doesn't feel really naked if I have to wear a backpack. Of course it's quite risky so I don't often go far. I think the farthest I've gone was on a beach where I got naked and walk around for a while but it was empty so I didn't feel like I had to worry much about anyone taking my clothing.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:57 AM   #14
gbdare

I don't really do anything public anymore - things are too risky with everyone having cameras on their phones these days - but I definitely enjoyed past nude dares in which I was away from my clothes or anything to cover up with. I've done the locked out naked dare several times in the past and have gone on naked hikes leaving my clothes concealed somewhere. It's always been a huge rush to be in that situation!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 09:32 PM   #15
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Yes. I like knowing I’m naked until I finish the dare /task. It’s a good way to ensure you don’t chicken out either and put the pants back on. If I was holding my clothes when ready to do so many dares, I’d probably think twice and may end up getting dressed. Once committed just best to have the clothes out of the way.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk