Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 06-27-2019, 03:44 PM   #2896
huffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
Yes, but you must cum on it before eating it.
Thank you Mistress!

After I got the sub I started masturbating until I came on the toppings. was enough to cover a good first bite, there was definitely a different taste, but not something I could describe very well. I did like it and I wish there was o lot more cum on it.
Besides the taste aspect, I did also enjoy being told to cum on food and eat it and doing it, also,not being horny at the time I started masturbating made for a nice submissive feeling of compliance with an order.

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to huffer for this post:
Old 06-28-2019, 11:59 AM   #2897
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Mistress, may Bunny please cum? ^u^
Bunny has been denied for a few days now and today is when he is finished his denial and is supposed to cum, but he thought he should ask for permission first just to be sure ^^
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:33 PM   #2898
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
Mistress, may Bunny please cum? ^u^
Bunny has been denied for a few days now and today is when he is finished his denial and is supposed to cum, but he thought he should ask for permission first just to be sure ^^
no, ask again in 24 hours
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 03:59 PM   #2899
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:

Yes, but you must be while kneeling, naked and giving a dildo shaped object or food a very sensuous blowjob in front of a mirror (if possible, can skip mirror if not)

I tried this in front of mirror but, as I'm short, I didn't really see anything. I choose a brush handle to give a blowjob to. (Probably not the best object to chose now that I think of it.) Doing this kneeling and naked was weird and kind of made me less horny and the desire to masturbate go away.

Thank you, this has been a fun experince, I will admit. (And maybe a little weird )

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:41 PM   #2900
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Thank you for answering Bunny's question yesterday Mistress. It was very helpful ^u^
Mistress, may Bunny please cum today?
Old 06-29-2019, 03:01 PM   #2901
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
Thank you for answering Bunny's question yesterday Mistress. It was very helpful ^u^
Mistress, may Bunny please cum today?
Maybe.... you must edge 5 time first, then while holding the 5th edge, toss a coin, heads you get an orgasm, tails you don't
Old 06-29-2019, 03:28 PM   #2902
Sissypalooza

Location: On my knees, hands behind my back, waiting for orders

Mistress, I've grown a little and need a few new clothes. May I go shopping to get some? (Was thinking probably Jean's and some flannels)
Old 06-29-2019, 04:03 PM   #2903
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Maybe.... you must edge 5 time first, then while holding the 5th edge, toss a coin, heads you get an orgasm, tails you don't
Thank you so much Mistress! ^u^
Bunny edged five times and flipped the coin while holding his edge. The coin chose tails, and left Bunny with a bead of pre on the head of his shaft >u<
Oh well, Bunny will just have to ask again later ^^
The following user says Thank You to Fieldofbunnys for this post:
Old 07-01-2019, 03:23 PM   #2904
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Mistress May i please spank each of my bare ass cheeks the number of the date for the rest of June? Example: Tomorrow is the 24th, I would be spanking each of my cheeks 24 times that day, then the next day 25 times etc.

Thank you in advance for whatever your response may be.
Quote:
yes, but you must do it in a shower
And now I will write my report but unfortunately one is likely to be disappointed as I didn't get as many spankings as I wanted/needed. So I am sorry Miss Sam for failing this task but I will report on it anyway. I asked for this because getting (and I'm assuming giving) spankings is something I really enjoy. Also water is something I really enjoy so giving them to myself in the shower was a bonus...if I had hot water at the time.

The first day which would be the 23rd. I had no hot water but I decided to do some spankings anyways. I used my right hand for my right cheek and my left cheek and I was standing in my bathtub with the shower head running. Miss Sam said to do it in a shower, not in a bathtub. I didn't get all the way under the head but enough to fulfill the conditions. I absolutely detest cold showers but oddly enough my nude body got used to the temperature. Oh and these spankings I gave were hard even though I probably ended up giving more pain to my hand than my actual cheeks. Like usual, I was a little self conscious as the sound of me smacking my ass bounced off the tiles, and while that may or may not make a difference, I'm not sure, the walls of my apartment are paper thin. I remained naked for a little bit after I took my shower and I believe I stayed that way until I was about to go to bed. Then the bad thing happened...

I did not forget about my spankings at all during this week but the only other day I was able to do spankings was Wednesday. While rare in the month of June in the Northern Hemisphere, I managed to catch a cold. Now normally, this wouldn't debilitate me except for the fact that my digestion issues was working in tandem with my cold...hard. Every day, for the rest of June I was either too miserable from my cold, or my digestion...or both that I honestly didn't feel like doing anything except trying to recover on my couch which was also my bed this past week.

I apologize to Miss Sam that I was physically unable to do the majority of my task after she gave me such a quick response. I will say on Wednesday (the only other day I got do spankings) I had hot water again. I feel kind of silly that all it was, was a flipped switch in the circuit box. I honestly though i checked that but apparently not well enough so maintenance came out here to fix something that I could have fixed myself if I had just looked more carefully. But I digress. I was hoping to use my plastic ruler on myself as I wanted to switch up the implements every day. I couldn't find it so instead I used one of my favorite tools which is a plastic shoehorn. Sadly, the thicker end which caused more pain has been broken but the small end gives me a sting which I absolutely adore. That is why it has always been one of my favorite implements to use on myself. I gave myself 26 hard spanks to each of my cheek and then proceeded to take a shower and inhale some steam to try and help myself a little bit.

Unfortunately, that's all I have to report. I understand if you're upset in me Miss Sam and I do truly apologize that I was unable to meet up to my end of this arrangement. I am not asking to submit to you, as I know that would get me banned from this thread, but if you want me to be punished or do some other condition to make up for the lack of spankings I missed I will accept it. If not, I will thank you for being merciful and will try to do better on my next request for this thread.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 07-01-2019, 03:46 PM   #2905
WK_EJ
getDare Sweetheart

Mistress May I have a snack?
WK_EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:33 PM   #2906
anthem

Please mistress, may I reduce the multiplier for my upcoming maintenance self-spanking? (It's currently five swats for each tally mark I accumulate).

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:54 AM   #2907
CLGurl

Mistress, may I please have some new body writing phrases. I’m not feeling creative and I would like to please my master.
Thank you in advance, Mistress.
I’ve recently been injured in an accident, so I am not really capable of performing lots dares or tasks, but I’m getting better. I need to be constantly reminded that I’m a worthless slut. I enjoy chatting with respectful and supportive people. I enjoy humiliation but I also like to be respected, or I will ignore you.
toys - likes - limits
CLGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:24 PM   #2908
Fredblogs

Mistress may I wear footwear for my morning walk tomorrow before work?

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:38 PM   #2909
PrincessB

Mistress may I please eat a dessert?

Love: Humiliation, BladderControl/PissPlay/Diapers, OrgasmControl/Tease&Denial, Predicaments, Bondage, SoftAnal, Oral, Spanking
Like: Gags, Enemas, PetPlay, AgePlay, NippleTorture, Voyeur
Neutral: Wedgies, LineWriting (30 line limit)
Dislike: Pics, CornerTime, Public, ExtremePain, HardAnal
Limit: PussyInsertion, Scat, Messy, GenitalTorture, Family, Illegal, no "DM random people permission for X"
PrincessB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:14 PM   #2910
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissypalooza View Post
Mistress, I've grown a little and need a few new clothes. May I go shopping to get some? (Was thinking probably Jean's and some flannels)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK_EJ View Post
Mistress May I have a snack?
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
Please mistress, may I reduce the multiplier for my upcoming maintenance self-spanking? (It's currently five swats for each tally mark I accumulate).
over 24 hours, so yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLGurl View Post
Mistress, may I please have some new body writing phrases. I’m not feeling creative and I would like to please my master.
Thank you in advance, Mistress.
No, as it's too early in the morning for me to think of any lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs View Post
Mistress may I wear footwear for my morning walk tomorrow before work?
yes, but you must wear 2 different shoes, not a pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB View Post
Mistress may I please eat a dessert?
Yes, but only while kneeling naked with hands behind your back.

Advertisements
Kink Talk