Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2022, 08:13 PM   #1
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fighting for a Dom

I've had rl D/s relationships before as well as played a lot virtually. Now I've met someone new online who wants me to fight another woman irl for the right to be with him. We would both be meeting him for the first time and would have to go through various contests in order to be the one he chooses. He tells me this is one of his kinks and a big turn on for him.

The problem is that I'm non- confrontational, and thinks he should choose either me or her. If he later wants me to engage in contests with someone else as his, I would view that differently.

Am I being too close minded about this? I really like him and we have a lot in common, but should I be expected to change my nature to make him happy?

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk