Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2020, 01:57 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Cake Birthday Dares for Dare Slut

Hello, my birthday is this week and while I didn't plan on celebrating on here with all of getdare, my "dare mommy" for the next few months thinks a dare slut shouldn't shy away from a great opportunity.

What she would like from you is dares for me. Big dares, small dares, sissy dares, messy dares, creative dares, long dares, well crafted dares and more.(well belated birthday as the virus is kinda limited my alone time for dares.) After a week of submissions (18th-25th) my Dare mommy will pick her favorites ones I'll have to do. The thing is I won't know what dares she picks and how many of them either. So I may just get one or maybe she'll pick them all. I'll have no idea. I'l report on every dare she assigns me here, but it may take a while as with the virus I don't have as much time alone at the moment.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-18-2020 at 07:45 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 02:26 PM   #2
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Spank your rear to the tune of happy birthday while singing happy birthday :3

Spank extra hard for the last "happy birthday to you" <3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 02:38 PM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

https://girlsgetgunged.umd.net/downl...ss-the-mess-v2

How about following these images to create a scene. No need to buy the video but you can just follow the images step by step and recreate the mess

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:39 PM   #4
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

What day is your birthday?

I think for every person that leaves happy birthday in your visitor messages on your birthday you should have to take 1 pie to the face.
If you get more than 4 you take a cake to the face
If you get more than 9 you fill your underwear with frosting
If you get more than 14 you dare mommy get to give you a task/mess and another for every 5 extra.

Of course you need to thank everyone who messages you too.
Oh and maybe a special birthday avatar too?

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!

Last edited by Silly bitch; 04-18-2020 at 05:56 PM.
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:48 PM   #5
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Oooh a very nice start already. While this will be a belated birthday I want it to be one Blue won't forget.

What's a birthday without birthday cake! So of course you'll need to bake yourself a nice birthday cake pink of course. And then pig out. Eat as much as you want without hands of course. But make sure you eat as much as you can as any left over go in your diaper and stay there.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to callmecurious for this post:
Old 04-18-2020, 09:23 PM   #6
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Can we give blue more than one dare "present"?

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 04-19-2020, 06:38 AM   #7
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

It’s a shame that your “dare mommy” was not there to help you celebrate your previous birthdays, so lets correct that now! You get to have 3 birthday celebrations in a row.

Firstly you should dress as a baby girl, complete with dipper & a dummy. All meals for this day should be blended as your not old enough to eat solid foods yet! Drinks should be taken from a baby bottle. The only exception for this is for the birthday cake punishment you’ve already been given. All meals should be in oversize “adult” portions, with what you can’t eat joining the cake inside your dipper. At bedtime you can switch the dipper for a fresh one. If you do this you must drink two bottles of milk before you go to bed, where you must remain for at least 10 hours! (Babies need their sleep!).

For your next birthday you’re now a girl of 10. Your outfit for the day is pink princess dress or fairy costume, complete with a pig tails wig. Your birthday meal includes pink frosting & pink sprinkles. Your still too young to have make-up of your own, but are jealous of the older girls. You therefore try to decorate your face in the fronting & sprinkles, but use way too much! Your mommy is not impressed with the mess you’ve made, so its 50 hard spanks to each butt check, (preferably with a paddle) and your not allowed to clean your face as a lesson not to overdo your “makeup” in the future!

The next next day is your 18th Birthday, which happens to be the day of your high school prom. You’re now old enough for make-up and boys! You’re outfit is a prom dress, heels, full make-up & a wig. The other girls at the prom discover you giving you giving a blow job & punish you for this. So whilst kneeling down, sucking a dildo, the following is poured over your head: Large bottle of cold soft drink, custard & a bucket of gunge (Use porridge if you don’t have gunge/slime powder). This is followed with having your panties filled with baked beans & given a sholder wedgie for 1 hour.

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.

Last edited by Chirs<M; 04-19-2020 at 03:51 PM.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:44 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Hello, my birthday is this week and while I didn't plan on celebrating on here with all of getdare, my "dare mommy" for the next few months thinks a dare slut shouldn't shy away from a great opportunity.

What she would like from you is dares for me. Big dares, small dares, sissy dares, messy dares, creative dares, long dares, well crafted dares and more.(well belated birthday as the virus is kinda limited my alone time for dares.) After a week of submissions (18th-25th) my Dare mommy will pick her favorites ones I'll have to do. The thing is I won't know what dares she picks and how many of them either. So I may just get one or maybe she'll pick them all. I'll have no idea. I'l report on every dare she assigns me here, but it may take a while as with the virus I don't have as much time alone at the moment.
You must request, in writing, of your dare Mommy a hard caning on your bare backside: one stroke for each year of your age. And a hard knee in the balls immediately before and afterwards.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:28 AM   #9
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
Can we give blue more than one dare "present"?
Just like with any birthday party more than one present is always welcome. And when it comes to dares more is better is it not.

And here's a dare that was sent to him by PM I'm going to put it here so we have all the dares in one place.

Before I forget I think for your birthday if possible you should either bake or buy your age in cupcakes. Those cupcakes should be placed on the floor in a row with about a foot or two between them. Then with you in thick diapers, probably four, you will squat over each cupcake and then fall backwards on it squishing it with your thick diapered ass. I think in the diapers two of them should have frosting in the back and the other two should have entire basic circular cakes. Make it so it’s cake frosting cake frosting. I definitely have other ideas for you to celebrate your birthday just let me know when you have a chance, hope you like this one

Oh and all the complex that you smashed will be dumped into the front of your diapers. Then you will go ahead and mix a picture of chocolate milk and pour it down your chest so that it goes all into the front of your diapers as a celebration

Blue would have posted this but I've decided to make this a surprise Birthday thread. So he won't get to see all the lovely gifts until the big day. I'd like to thank everyone who's posted and hope you keep going. He's been my dare slut for a bit now and I've been fairly nice. And it does feel like it's time for that to end.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

Old 04-19-2020, 11:05 AM   #10
faggotgarywaldon

Send a message via AIM to faggotgarywaldon

What type of clothes and toys does do you have?
Any limit on mess or how messy you get?
Any time limits?

I think first off that you should buy a present for yourself. I would say a nice proper sissy dress if you don't have one, but they are kinda costly even though splurging on a birthday present it normal. Maybe your momma can pick out a few piece pieces or you can poll us.

"Would do anything for cocks"
"please send me dick pics to [email protected]"
"I'm a sissy who needs to be humiliated! my clit is 2.5" long. Weight 185 height 5'7" fatpig

likes/ anal, piss and denial
faggotgarywaldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:26 AM   #11
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Having written this for someone else I figured it was worthy of your birthday too - adjust as you need.
Cross dress, a swimsuit (not bra and panties or a bikini) under a normal dress, with tights and shoes.
Lots of fun items like porridge, custard, spaghetti, soup, whipped cream- I am sure others would add to a list. Ruin the dress first. Take it off andf fill the tights before filling the swimsuit. Kick off the shoes and fill them separately... And of course once naked a huge cream cake to sit your naked ass in .. make sue you spread it everywhere...

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:26 AM   #12
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

He doesn't have toys perse, but he does have quite the collection of clothes for play. Here's a list for inspiration. As for time and messy limits that's up to me. Timing wise we have to keep reasonable as he doesn't have a living situation where he has a ton of time to play. But as for too messy I'm not sure that's a thing lol.

7 bras (pink, red, green, purple, white, black with pink poka-dots, light blue), 2 strapless bra (black and nude), 1 huge N cup bra.
lots of pairs of panties (pinks, purples, red, etc) 2 thongs (one green with blue and white stripes, one black lace.) Super frilly panties
4 pairs of pantyhose, fishnets, one pair of leggings
1 loose waist slimmer, one pink front close corset,
many different girly tops/crop tops
1 pair of skinny jeans,
4 short skirt, 1 long skirt, 1 plaid mini skirt,
1 pair of pink short short,
a couple dresses (one mint color and flowing, a "sexy dress", others)
pink school girl romper,
bikini, one piece,
breast forms
makeup, curlers, nail polish/fake nails,
long pink wig, long blonde wig, short brown wig
short petticoats (rose and pink)
1 inch heels, 3 inch heels, heeled tight high boots(loose fitting),
diapers: pink and white.
diaper boy shirt
sexy Marie Antoinette costume (short skirt, don't like to get it messy),
spanish skeleton costume (ditto)
Maid outfit,
playboy bunny one piece outfit
cow bikini
sexy santa outfit
red lace crotch-less body suit
pig nose and ears.

Last edited by callmecurious; 04-19-2020 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #13
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Oooh two more dares sent! Again going to add them here to keep easy track of them. I have to say I'm pleased how well this is going and how creative people are being. Blue is going to have a lovely belated birthday extravaganza!

Dare 1:
Get 2 round frosted jelly filled donuts and one custard filled long one. Bring them hope and fill them with extra jelly and custard. Once they are filled put on a diaper. Slide the long one between your cheeks with the custard opening pointing down and the jelly ones on each butt check. You will be going for a nice walk around the park (if its open/when it opens again.) Do one normal lap. I wonder if you are getting "wet" already? Take a sit down on a bench. I would say swing, but you might be a bit old for those. Feel all that filling flood your diaper. Now it's only 2 two more laps around the park. You want you can make it one lap after you sit, but you'll need a cream fill long donut in the front of your diaper then.

Dare 2: Dress in a bra connection wedgie and corset. Stuff the corset with water balloons. If they fall out during the dare you must put them back in before continuing. Set one pie across from a few bowls. One with mini marshmallows in it, one with sprinkles. One with chocolate sauce. On your knees in between the bowls and the pie, place both hands on your butt and hold them there. Now you are to decorate your pie with the ingredients. But since you can't remove your hands, you will have to use your face. As you bend down I'm sure your wedgie will pull. You will be graded on 3 things. One if you ever remove your hands from your butt. Better keep your balance, Two, if your breast fall out of your bra/corset. Better make sure they are snug. 3. How well you decorate the pie. If you fail 2/3 of your score you get a nice punishment from your momma.

Hope you enjoy your birthday dares thread & Happy Birthday!

Old 04-19-2020, 09:11 PM   #14
faggotgarywaldon

Send a message via AIM to faggotgarywaldon

How about a messy wheel? Make a wheel on wheel decide with a bunch of different messes and one "done" wedge. You can weigh the wedges depending on how messy they are. (the bigger the mess the smaller the wedge.) Maybe no repeats depending on how many wedges.

Also, have him stuff his mouth with marshmallows so they are all puffed up while in stripper wear?

I was trying to think of a fun predicament, but most kinda get elaborate. Maybe have him try to squat in place with heels for a while with his butt over a buzzer or holding something messy over him? If he buzzes or drops it he gets a punishment?

"Would do anything for cocks"
"please send me dick pics to [email protected]"
"I'm a sissy who needs to be humiliated! my clit is 2.5" long. Weight 185 height 5'7" fatpig

likes/ anal, piss and denial
faggotgarywaldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:16 PM   #15
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I like the doughnut dare, but how about we make it more birthday theme? Have him stuff a non iced cake in the diaper and put a large piping bag full of icing to "frost" his cake? Don't know if the best place would be putting the bag in the front or trying to fit it in the back.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, blue griffin, crossdress, messy