Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-18-2021, 03:58 PM   #1
aboveyou

Default Anal training for aspiring sluts.

You clicked on this thread because you want to be an anal slut but don't know where to begin or how to make it enjoyable.

By following the proven method method bellow you will be able to not only train your ass for rough and vigorous use but also enjoy said use.

This is not a quick easy fix and will require weeks or even months to get the most out of it.

It is recommended that your ass be fully shaved/waxed, but it is not nessissary.

Step 1 - Conditioning

We must first train your brain to interpret the sensation of anal stimulation as pleasurable. The solution to this is rather simple and elegant.

Simply put, whenever you masturbate you must also stimulate your ass. This may feel weird as first but in time your brain will start to associate it with pleasure and eventually anal stimulationalone will be enough to arouse you.

As such you should be doing this at least once a day.

How you are to stimulate you ass is detailed below.

Step 2 - Take it slow

As stated above. This is a process and takes time. If you are completely new to anal then start your anal stimulation by simply rubbing the out side of your asshole with a wet finger, not penetration nessissary. After a few days try sliding just the tip of your finger in, then gradually as you feel comfortable add more. Once you are comfortable with one finger, try 2. After you have 2 down it is time to move on to something bigger.

Step 3 - Equipment

At first you won't need anything, maybe a bit of lube but once you get further a long you will need the following.
  • Anal safe lube - hopefully self explanatory
  • Enema bulb - anal can be quite clean but to avoid any potential mess when using the toys use this to flush yourself with warm water, repeating the process until the water comes out clear.
  • A set of 3 butt plug of different sizes - starting with the smallest work your way up.
  • a 6 inch dildo - once you are comfortable with the plugs

Step 4 - Using the toys

While masturbating pass the widest part of the plug through your ass, back and forth. All the way in all the way out. Once you are finished leave the plug in for an hour before removing.

After a week of this go up the the next size.

Once you have done each plug for at least a week its time to move on the the dildo. This is what we have been working towards all this time.

For the frist week of using the dildo warm yourself up with the biggest plug.

Don't push yourself to much, it is not expected that you get all of it in your first try. Slowly push it as far is as you can then back off and repeat. You are aiming for depth over speed.

Once you have achieved getting it all in you can work on speed. Do not sacrifice depth for speed.

If you do not have access to toys then use suitable and safe replacements.

Step 5 - Safety

Be sure to give yourself rest days. If you have hurt yourself or bleed stop immediately and take a week or so break.

----------

Feel free to post your progress here.

If you need some advice or clarification you may contact me here or via kik

I am also offering a personal training and over site, if you are interested in having a more involved training experience to may contact me via kik, stating your basic details, experience and goals.

Submissive and Slaves may contact me here on on kik regarding the following (FEMALE ONLY)

Those seeking to be
-Owned and given structure
-Inspected
-Denied
-Punished
-Controlled
-Anything else that your submissive heart may desire

You may call me 'Sir'

kik
forever.above.you

I am looking for a submissive to call my own
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post5220414