Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2021, 08:01 AM   #1
daintyryana116

Default Torture my pussy! 1 comment = 10 thrusts with my largest dildo

Pretty self-explanatory. For each comment this post gets, I will do 10, deep, hard thrusts with my largest dildo (2.5” diameter). Comment “vibe,” and I will also add a vibrator directly to my clit for 1 minute. Comment "spank" and I will have to spank my clit five times with an implement of your choice. Comment "clamps" and I will have to clamp my nipples for 1 minute. Comment "double" and your comment will add 20 thrusts. You can also double any of the other keywords (double vibe, double spank, double clamps). You can only include one keyword (vibe, spank, clamps) in addition to doubling the thrusts. No limit to how many times you can comment, and you can double comment. Feel free to add other requirements to my punishment. Oh, and I am not allowed to cum for at least a month, so this will be extremely torturous.

This is a weekly punishment, with me doing all required tasks on the weekends. After I complete the week's tasks, I will provide a detailed report. Should I not complete the tasks or I do not do it to your satisfaction, you may punish me as you see fit.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy

Last edited by daintyryana116; 04-17-2021 at 02:26 PM.
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk