Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-03-2018, 02:10 AM   #31
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
Hey there, Lilith. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling sad. Hopefully this cheers you up a little:

1. Get naked and write "SLUT" across your breasts in pink washable marker.

2. Put on a sexy revealing outfit. Apply makeup/jewelry if needed to complete the girly look. Wear some high heels if you have any. Preferably pink or red!

3. Get on your bed doggy style...head DOWN ass UP like a well trained SLUT. Pull down your bottom to your knees, panties to the side...and give yourself 30 solid spanks with your hand on EACH butt cheek...so 60 in TOTAL! Make them nice and red for me. I know you like it...

4. Now, take off your panties and insert them into your mouth as a gag. Tape your mouth shut over the panties to keep them fully inside as you do this next step.

(With any luck your panties will be wet from the spankings you did earlier...and you will get to taste your sweet juices in your mouth!)

5. Get on your bed, legs spread wide open on your back, and carefully tape your pussy lips/labia to your inner thighs with little strips...opening you up and leaving you feeling vulnerable. If the tape isn't strong enough and fails, then you may use clothespins instead to hold you open a bit. Add 2-3 on each side.

Also, you must lower your top so that your tits are exposed, revealing the pink lettering from Step #1.

Then you will take your vibe and press it against your clit while simultaneously fingering your pussy. Do this until you edge once...then you may ORGASM like this...with panties in your mouth...legs and pussy spread like a good girl...the word "SLUT" written across your breasts...still in your top with makeup/jewelry on...high heels dangling in the air on your cute little feet...how utterly HUMILIATING but also scandalously SEXY...

6. Lastly, after you clean everything up, remove your gag, etc...you MUST have some ice cream and watch your favorite movie/TV show. THIS STEP IS MANDATORY.

Ooh, and add some gummy bears or sprinkles if you have any!

Report on everything if you are able to complete this task, either on your blog or via pm. Thank you.
I really like this one! I'll definitely do it when I find some time

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:43 AM   #32
Mr.Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
I really like this one! I'll definitely do it when I find some time
Glad you like it! And I will definitely look forward to reading your report later when you find the time to complete it.

No rush though, take your time. This is all supposed to be for fun anyways.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:44 AM   #33
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Paint your toenails pink!

Easy?
Well... I'll make it a little harder.

You must do it while sitting naked with your legs spread in front of a mirror, with a tampon in each nostril, a clothespin on your tongue and while keeping one finger on your clit the entire time.
I just did this! I felt so stupid doing it...... And that's a good thing! :P I now have pretty nails and a smile on my face! Thank you, Jaro!

Old 06-05-2018, 11:52 AM   #34
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
I just did this! I felt so stupid doing it...... And that's a good thing! :P I now have pretty nails and a smile on my face! Thank you, Jaro!
Excellent! I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad your toes are pretty. It's important!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 04:40 AM   #35
lilith_
getDare Devil

Hey, guys. Sorry for disappearing I had to deal with my stupidly stressful vanilla life. Once I start feeling a little better I will complete these dares!

Old 06-17-2018, 04:44 AM   #36
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Hey, guys. Sorry for disappearing I had to deal with my stupidly stressful vanilla life. Once I start feeling a little better I will complete these dares!
That's quite alright and completely understandable. Life happens. Welcome back and I hope you feel better soon!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-05-2018, 06:32 AM   #37
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
Hey there, Lilith. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling sad. Hopefully this cheers you up a little:

1. Get naked and write "SLUT" across your breasts in pink washable marker.

2. Put on a sexy revealing outfit. Apply makeup/jewelry if needed to complete the girly look. Wear some high heels if you have any. Preferably pink or red!

3. Get on your bed doggy style...head DOWN ass UP like a well trained SLUT. Pull down your bottom to your knees, panties to the side...and give yourself 30 solid spanks with your hand on EACH butt cheek...so 60 in TOTAL! Make them nice and red for me. I know you like it...

4. Now, take off your panties and insert them into your mouth as a gag. Tape your mouth shut over the panties to keep them fully inside as you do this next step.

(With any luck your panties will be wet from the spankings you did earlier...and you will get to taste your sweet juices in your mouth!)

5. Get on your bed, legs spread wide open on your back, and carefully tape your pussy lips/labia to your inner thighs with little strips...opening you up and leaving you feeling vulnerable. If the tape isn't strong enough and fails, then you may use clothespins instead to hold you open a bit. Add 2-3 on each side.

Also, you must lower your top so that your tits are exposed, revealing the pink lettering from Step #1.

Then you will take your vibe and press it against your clit while simultaneously fingering your pussy. Do this until you edge once...then you may ORGASM like this...with panties in your mouth...legs and pussy spread like a good girl...the word "SLUT" written across your breasts...still in your top with makeup/jewelry on...high heels dangling in the air on your cute little feet...how utterly HUMILIATING but also scandalously SEXY...

6. Lastly, after you clean everything up, remove your gag, etc...you MUST have some ice cream and watch your favorite movie/TV show. THIS STEP IS MANDATORY.

Ooh, and add some gummy bears or sprinkles if you have any!

Report on everything if you are able to complete this task, either on your blog or via pm. Thank you.
This is the next dare that I will be doing, I will not be able to do it today because it is FINALLY the last day of studying. I'm gonna do it in two days from now!

The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 05:37 AM   #38
lilith_
getDare Devil

The report has been posted here

Old 07-07-2018, 05:45 AM   #39
lilith_
getDare Devil

I'm still a sad slut, so fun dares would be appreciated

Old 07-07-2018, 07:23 AM   #40
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

This one will take a little bit of time, but since exams are over I hope you’ll try it out

First, do up your hair and makeup as girlishly as you can. Make your hair into pigtails or something girly and cute, use whichever lipstick is as close to bubblegum pink as possible, etc. Also strip naked, and look in the mirror. Say “I look like a perfect slut” 100 times our loud.

Now, find a place where you won’t be disturbed for an hour or so. Set up a video camera to have a good perspective of the position you’ll be taking and turn it on. You don’t have to share this video with anyone, but you have to take it.

Tie your ankles spread-eagle so that you need your hands to get them free, then tie your vibe so it presses into your clit and you can’t wriggle away from it. If you have another vibe, stick it in your pussy. If you don’t have a vibe for your pussy, use your hairbrush or some other phallic object. Turn all the vibes to high. Set up something (a bowl? A sheet of plastic wrap?) to catch any cum you make.

Now start a stopwatch and put on a blindfold. Tie your hands to something in a way you can release if you want to. You’re going to stay like this for 45 minutes, but you don’t know when the time ends. Stay like that until you think you’re done, then release and check the time. While you’re like this, remember to act sexily. Moan loudly from the sensations of the vibes, talk dirty out loud, confess your dirtiest fantasies, arch your back, do whatever you can to put on a good show for the video. You’ll be the only one to see it, so you can say whatever you want.

If you release early, you will attach a clothespin to each nipple and to your clit, plus distribute 4 onto each of your labia lips. Now, with those clips on, write “I’m a slut and sluts shouldn’t finish early” once per second you didn’t stay blindfolded that you should have. When you’re done with that, slap the pins off and then reapply them once for each minute you finished early.

Now that you’re done, gag yourself and watch the video of you doing the dare. You should be masturbating while watching, and for each time you moan or talk dirty on the tape add a tally mark in pink marker to your inner thighs. Report the number of tally marks here; I’m sure someone will find a good dare that uses that number.

I’d like a full report on your blog as well.

Have fun!

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #41
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGuy192105 View Post
This one will take a little bit of time, but since exams are over I hope you’ll try it out

First, do up your hair and makeup as girlishly as you can. Make your hair into pigtails or something girly and cute, use whichever lipstick is as close to bubblegum pink as possible, etc. Also strip naked, and look in the mirror. Say “I look like a perfect slut” 100 times our loud.

Now, find a place where you won’t be disturbed for an hour or so. Set up a video camera to have a good perspective of the position you’ll be taking and turn it on. You don’t have to share this video with anyone, but you have to take it.

Tie your ankles spread-eagle so that you need your hands to get them free, then tie your vibe so it presses into your clit and you can’t wriggle away from it. If you have another vibe, stick it in your pussy. If you don’t have a vibe for your pussy, use your hairbrush or some other phallic object. Turn all the vibes to high. Set up something (a bowl? A sheet of plastic wrap?) to catch any cum you make.

Now start a stopwatch and put on a blindfold. Tie your hands to something in a way you can release if you want to. You’re going to stay like this for 45 minutes, but you don’t know when the time ends. Stay like that until you think you’re done, then release and check the time. While you’re like this, remember to act sexily. Moan loudly from the sensations of the vibes, talk dirty out loud, confess your dirtiest fantasies, arch your back, do whatever you can to put on a good show for the video. You’ll be the only one to see it, so you can say whatever you want.

If you release early, you will attach a clothespin to each nipple and to your clit, plus distribute 4 onto each of your labia lips. Now, with those clips on, write “I’m a slut and sluts shouldn’t finish early” once per second you didn’t stay blindfolded that you should have. When you’re done with that, slap the pins off and then reapply them once for each minute you finished early.

Now that you’re done, gag yourself and watch the video of you doing the dare. You should be masturbating while watching, and for each time you moan or talk dirty on the tape add a tally mark in pink marker to your inner thighs. Report the number of tally marks here; I’m sure someone will find a good dare that uses that number.

I’d like a full report on your blog as well.

Have fun!
I'm sorry but I don't think I will do this one. It seems more like a long punishment.

1) Saying 100 times in a row the same thing over and over again.... That'd bore me to death
2) That task would take much more hours than just one hour
3) I'm not one of those people who can sit still for too long. If I fail I'll have to write WAY too many lines (per second???? that's TOO much!)
4) Clothespins on clit.... That is A LOT of pain. I requested something out of my likes.
5) And slapping off the clothespins so many times... I'm pretty sure after the 10th time it will be horrible.

Please, think before giving a dare and take into consideration my requests, my likes, dislikes and limits as well as how long realistically the task would take to complete.

The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #42
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry! You’re right, I should have considered it more.

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #43
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

In the OP you said one dare per member. May we now post more?

And, I bet that this would be like other threads...if you post reports, we will probably keep tasks coming.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-07-2018 at 11:44 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #44
lilith_
getDare Devil

I can't edit my thread, but I hope someone will see this. I would like dares (out of my likes only, creative and fun) but nothing that involves cumming or edging. Pain and humiliation is okay! I will still finger myself or use my vibe if you want but no edging or orgasms. Also, send them here and N O T at my kik. Only in this thread. I will post a review in my blog. And one last thing, I will not send pictures, unless we are friends and I trust you.

Get creative!

Last edited by lilith_; 07-07-2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:42 AM   #45
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
In the OP you said one dare per member. May we now post more?
You can give me one

Advertisements
Kink Talk