Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-05-2022, 04:00 PM   #91
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Such a nice girl. Such a specific request. It leaves no choice for me but to deny it. Cannot wait to see the the disappointment in your eyes along with the tears and despair knowing you still have to do it. Too bad I am a sadistic bastard.

But i think the leaking hole between your legs would agree with me as she is needy and begging for attention knowing she has been left out.

I think it is also a great chance to test out how good is your lipstick.
When a request is that specific the polite thing to do is to typically say yes 😠

She knows nothing! My lipstick is great, I can test that by kissing someone

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:03 PM   #92
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
When a request is that specific the polite thing to do is to typically say yes 😠

She knows nothing! My lipstick is great, I can test that by kissing someone
I think she knows a lot of things. For example how your legs are crossed to give her secret attention.

A good girl should always sit with her legs apart.

True you can test it by kissing someone. But is it really a good testing? You have to give it the worse case to see how effective. And for a naughty whore, proper face fuck that ruin her make up would be perfect and fitting.

Last but not least. Why do you think I would be typical and "polite"?

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:07 PM   #93
WhoreEmma

Quote:
I think she knows a lot of things. For example how your legs are crossed to give her secret attention.

A good girl should always sit with her legs apart.

True you can test it by kissing someone. But is it really a good testing? You have to give it the worse case to see how effective. And for a naughty whore, proper face fuck that ruin her make up would be perfect and fitting.

Last but not least. Why do you think I would be typical and "polite"?

But if I sit with my legs apart then how can I squeeze my thighs when I am horny?

I get what you’re saying! I’ll just wait till the next time I have a guy face fuck me, no point bringing the dildo out for that.

Because I always assume the best

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
Old 10-05-2022, 04:10 PM   #94
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
But if I sit with my legs apart then how can I squeeze my thighs when I am horny?

I get what you’re saying! I’ll just wait till the next time I have a guy face fuck me, no point bringing the dildo out for that.

I think you know perfectly well what to do when you are horny. Wait and beg for attention so someone would come and use you.

You could, but again, I don't think you can see what kind of a whore is fuck her face with every thrust if you don't get your dildo out and stuck it on the mirror.

Thank you. You are so sweet. now I truly feel bad. Maybe I could go easy on you a little bit.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 10-05-2022, 04:11 PM   #95
Jsklos

Quote:

Testing on a human being? That's unethical.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:14 PM   #96
WhoreEmma

Quote:
I think you know perfectly well what to do when you are horny. Wait and beg for attention so someone would come and use you.

You could, but again, I don't think you can see what kind of a whore is fuck her face with every thrust if you don't get your dildo out and stuck it on the mirror.

Thank you. You are so sweet. now I truly feel bad. Maybe I could go easy on you a little bit.
Suppose it would be easier for them to come and use me if I had my legs open but sitting with your legs crossed is more comfortable

Fine! Tomorrow me and my mirror will get better acquainted

I am you should totally do that!

Old 10-05-2022, 04:14 PM   #97
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsklos View Post
Testing on a human being? That's unethical.
Isn’t it a good thing I don’t have a license to lose for being unethical 😝

Old 10-05-2022, 04:18 PM   #98
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Suppose it would be easier for them to come and use me if I had my legs open but sitting with your legs crossed is more comfortable

Fine! Tomorrow me and my mirror will get better acquainted

I am you should totally do that!
Oh I know sitting with legs crossed is more comfortable. But too bad I think a naughty whore doesn't deserve such privilege like an innocent girl. We should just let her cunt drips all over the chair.

I am sure you two would have loads of fun.

Sure, let's see. How about we increase the slow fuck from 100 thrust to 200 thrust? This way you are closer to a chance to cum. Would remind you more of how good it feels to be allowed to cum. That is my mercy sweetie. Plus your pussy gets a bit more attention.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 10-05-2022, 04:20 PM   #99
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Oh I know sitting with legs crossed is more comfortable. But too bad I think a naughty whore doesn't deserve such privilege like an innocent girl. We should just let her cunt drips all over the chair.

I am sure you two would have loads of fun.

Sure, let's see. How about we increase the slow fuck from 100 thrust to 200 thrust? This way you are closer to a chance to cum. Would remind you more of how good it feels to be allowed to cum. That is my mercy sweetie. Plus your pussy gets a bit more attention.
I am an innocent girl 😋

No thank you 😊 but thank you so much for the offer, it’s very kind of you

Old 10-05-2022, 04:22 PM   #100
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I am an innocent girl 😋

No thank you 😊 but thank you so much for the offer, it’s very kind of you
Judging by how much your pussy love the arrangement I have to say you are far gone from the innocent girl group.

So cute of you to think you can simply say no. But I think the little whore is eyeing her dildo and imaging how good it is for the 200 thrust. And your pussy agrees with me too.

Am I right? Do keep in mind good girl doesn't lie or her ass will be spanked till on fire again.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 10-05-2022, 04:24 PM   #101
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Judging by how much your pussy love the arrangement I have to say you are far gone from the innocent girl group.

So cute of you to think you can simply say no. But I think the little whore is eyeing her dildo and imaging how good it is for the 200 thrust. And your pussy agrees with me too.

Am I right? Do keep in mind good girl doesn't lie or her ass will be spanked till on fire again.
You have no clue what my pussy loves!

Nope dildos locked nice and tight in my drawer and considering I don’t have X-ray vision I cannot see it to eye it. So my honest answer is no, I am not eyeing my dildo right now

Old 10-05-2022, 04:25 PM   #102
Jsklos

Quote:
Isn’t it a good thing I don’t have a license to lose for being unethical ��
And you consider yourself innocent? Honestly, if you think your lipstick should be tested on a person, test it on yourself. Suck your own tit til you leave a kiss mark on it. I'm sure that'd also make for a lovely pic to post.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 04:26 PM   #103
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
You have no clue what my pussy loves!

Nope dildos locked nice and tight in my drawer and considering I don’t have X-ray vision I cannot see it to eye it. So my honest answer is no, I am not eyeing my dildo right now
I have fairly good guess when it come to naughty girl's pussy.

Thank you for your honest answer. This way we have to increase the thrust to 300 so you would start thinking about it. Sounds good?

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 10-05-2022, 04:28 PM   #104
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsklos View Post
And you consider yourself innocent? Honestly, if you think your lipstick should be tested on a person, test it on yourself. Suck your own tit til you leave a kiss mark on it. I'm sure that'd also make for a lovely pic to post.
I can easily do that!

Old 10-05-2022, 04:28 PM   #105
WhoreEmma

Quote:
I have fairly good guess when it come to naughty girl's pussy.

Thank you for your honest answer. This way we have to increase the thrust to 300 so you would start thinking about it. Sounds good?
Guessing isn’t facts!

No it doesn’t sound good! 300 thrusts is a lot! Like a lot a lot!

Advertisements
Kink Talk