Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #151
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkicamslave View Post
I dare u take a walk to shop in heels your shortest skirt, and smallest most revealing top and no underwear. when at shop buy a lolipop/ice cream then walk back home and on your way suck your lolipop in an erotic way and see if u can catch any ones eye walking past, depending how long you have to walk eat it slowly and let it melt and drip down your chest, cleavage and if your feeling realy daring stop and take a seat some where and insert the lolipop up your Pussy once or twice and then continue to eat on the rest of the way if you get any looks or people notice it dripping down your front try offering if they'd like to lick it off!
did you miss my dare then?

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #152
chapps

Hi Emma. Here's another one for you. If you shave your pussy regularly you may need to let your hair grow for a week or so before hand to do this dare...

Wear a crop top, no bra, shorts and a thong. On a saturday morning go in to a mens barbershop - make sure it is busy and that the barbers are all male.

When they get to you, tell the barber that you have a hot date tonight, and could he give you a bikini shave to help get you ready. You'll have to take off your shorts and thong now, so go and hang them up on the coat hook.

You'll get extra credits for giving a customer your email address and asking them to take some photos on their camera phone and email them to you. Double extra credits for posting the photos on the web and linking to them here.

Once you are clean shaven, go to a boots / other chemist - again make sure it is busy. Speak to the pharmacist and tell them that you just had your bikini line shaved and it's stinging - do they have anything to help soothe it. Insist on showing them in the middle of the shop in-case there is a rash coming up.

Now it's time to go for a coffee - order a coffee and sit outside at a table. drink as much as you like but leave a good amount in the bottom of the cup. Wait until it is cold enough that it will not burn you, and wait until there is a good crowd of people around. Now as you go to take a drink, spill your coffee on your top. Jump up screaming 'ow that's hot' or something similar, and rip your top off as fast as you can. See if you can get someone to help pour some cold water on your tits.

Now you can go home - either with your wet top on or off - it's your call...

I hope you enjoy your adventure filled saturday!!! (these can all be done on the same day in order, or separately - it's up to you).
Old 03-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #153
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
did you miss my dare then?
No I did not miss it, please give me time to do the dares.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:14 AM   #154
ghyt

go shopping, you'll be buying fruits and vegetables...

- first stick a cucumber in your pussy and have it in until you'll be paying
- also take some small fruits, e.g. grapes
- pick a male cashier, take out the cucumber right before paying for it and hand it to him
- after leaving the market go to the parking and right in the middle of it put the fruits in your pussy, one at a time, as much of them as you can fit it, so you can still walk around without them falling out or being crushed
- now you're going do find men and women to pick them out of your pussy using their hands or mouth, they have to agree to eat it too

if you find more man that women, stick the cucumber in your ass and go back home with it
ghyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:10 AM   #155
Captain_Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghyt View Post
go shopping, you'll be buying fruits and vegetables...

- first stick a cucumber in your pussy and have it in until you'll be paying
- also take some small fruits, e.g. grapes
- pick a male cashier, take out the cucumber right before paying for it and hand it to him
- after leaving the market go to the parking and right in the middle of it put the fruits in your pussy, one at a time, as much of them as you can fit it, so you can still walk around without them falling out or being crushed
- now you're going do find men and women to pick them out of your pussy using their hands or mouth, they have to agree to eat it too

if you find more man that women, stick the cucumber in your ass and go back home with it
Self-humiliation is one thing, but I don't think you should be doing dares that are likely to make uninvolved people feel uncomfortable...

Not currently taking dares!
Captain_Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #156
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
I dare you to go out in public for an extended time wearing only duck tape bra and panties. You should also have dildos or vibrators in your ass and pussy.

I dare you to approach a guy your age that you know fairly well and who doesn't have a girlfriend. Come up with some excuse for why you can't stay at your house/dorm/whatever this weekend (repairs maybe) and ask if you can stay with him. If he starts to agree, say furthermore that you'd compensate him but don't have the money right now, so instead you'll pay by being naked the entire time you are in his house/dorm/whatever.
Never got a response on this

I further dare you to arrange/crash a party with several guys in attendance and without warning them set yourself up so that you are nude, gagged, blindfolded, and bound on your hands and knees.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 04-01-2012 at 04:10 PM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #157
santa_majic

Are you still continuing to do these dares??
santa_majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #158
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa_majic View Post
Are you still continuing to do these dares??
Hi yes I am still doing the dares.

I have not been well the last week so I have not been able to do any but I hope to start up again now.

Let me have the dares.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 04-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #159
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Thank you all for the get well wishes.

I am feeling much better now and hope to start doing the dares
again this weekend.

Thank you all for your patience.

Luv u all

Emma XxX

Old 04-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #160
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I dare u take a walk to shop in heels your shortest skirt, and smallest most revealing top and no underwear. when at shop buy a lolipop/ice cream then walk back home and on your way suck your lolipop in an erotic way and see if u can catch any ones eye walking past, depending how long you have to walk eat it slowly and let it melt and drip down your chest, cleavage and if your feeling realy daring stop and take a seat some where and insert the lolipop up your Pussy once or twice and then continue to eat on the rest of the way if you get any looks or people notice it dripping down your front try offering if they'd like to lick it off!
As it has been a little while since I have been able to do any dares I thought I would try and get a few done over the weekend.

This was done Saturday morning, the sun was out, it was not to hot but nice enough to be able to go out in a t-shirt and no coat. I put on a thin white cotton slip on vest (which is a bit see thru) and a small skirt which does not hide very much at all, it just reached abt 2 inch below my ass cheeks. I wore stiletto shoes with 2 inch heels.

I set off abt 8am Saturday morning, there were rather a lot of people around that time in the morning, mainly people going to work or going to the shops to get papers etc.

I walked to the local shops which is normally about 10 min walk but due to the heels and not used to wearing them it took me abt 20 mins to get there. I walked into the news agents and bought a orange ice-lolly, I paid the guy behind the counter and walked out.

Outside I pulled the wrapper of the ice-lolly and stood outside the shop licking it in a very erotic way, I got some very funny looks so I then started to suck it like I was giving a blow job, I was right in front of the door to the shop and there was a lot of men going in and out getting their papers etc, one guy smiled and winked at me as I gave my ice-lolly a bj so I lifted up my top and gave him a nice view of my tits.

After a short time outside the shop I started to walk home, the ice-lolly was beginning to melt and run down my hands and onto my white vest, the orange marks it left stood out and everyone could see what a mess I was making eating this lolly, after abt 5 mins of walking back I sat down on a garden wall, as I had a very short skirt on sitting down it hid nothing, I sat on the wall and opened my legs so anyone going past could see my pussy.

A man who must have been abt mid 50's i guess was waking down the road so I lifted my skirt well up and started to rub the ice-lolly over my pussy, as he got along side me he looked stopped and looked down at my pussy, after abt 30 seconds of watching me he looked up at my face, smiled and said" you don't need to rub that with lollies love, it is sweet enough on it's own" he then winked at me and carried on walking. Him watching me realli turned me on so I decided to take my top off all together and continued to walk home, the ice-lolly was now melting down over my tits and chest I was getting in a right mess.

I then came across a lad walking towards me who must have been abt 25, he had a can of Larger in his hand which he was drinking, when he seen me topless he stopped in front of me and smiled, he offered me a drink of his larger, so I took the can and had a big mouth full, it was nice lol, I then
said to him do you want to lick the ice-lolly from my tits and chest? He replied "yes"
He stood there for abt 3 mins licking the melted lolly from my chest, I whispered in his ear "put your hand up my skirt" I then felt his hand and fingers between my legs, running his hand over my pubic area and pushing his finger in to my pussy, I let him carry on for a few mins then I said "thank you but I have to go now" I gave him a kiss with tongues and I set off down the road home.

The ice-lolly had all but melted by the time I got near my house so I threw it away, put on my now very orange stained vest and went in the house.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 04-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #161
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwolf View Post
wear a strapless top and a short skirt. on your back where it is exposed write "please spank me". Whenever someone spanks you you must thank them and ask how you can repay them. Every half hour that no one spanks you, you must cut a hole in your skirt.
I did this one around lunchtime on Saturday, I still had the short skirt on from the dare in the morning but I had changed the vest as it was very dirty by now.

I put on a loose off the shoulder top, I walked to a friends house who live abt 10 mins away from me and asked him to write across my bare shoulders "PLEASE SPANK ME", He asked why I wanted this so I told him it was for a dare I had been given and what I was going to do, He said he would write it on me on the condition that he could come along and watch, I agreed.

He wrote across my back in big letter in blk marker pen.

After he had written on me I set off the park, my friend followed a little way behind as I did not want people to think we were together as this may put people off.

I went to the park and sat on a bench and waited for a man on his own to walk by, after abt 3 mins a guy who must have been about 30ish was walking up the path
towards me, I stood and turned around and put my foot on the bench pretending to tie my lace, he walked past but hesitated ad he did so long enough to read what was written. I turned around to face him and he blushed, I said "it is OK you can spank me if you want" I think he got very embarrassed coz he just went very red, turned away and hurried up the road.

The next 4 guys who walked past me I did the same thing, I turned around as that approached so my back was towards them and I pretended to do up my shoe lace, everyone seemed to read what was written on my back but none would spank me.

I was getting a lit pissed off by this stage so I called my friend over who had brought scissors along at my request, I took them and cut a nice big hole in my skirt where my ass cheeks are so they were very visible in my skirt,

I then waited until a guy walked up and did the same routine again, He stopped and read the message and then stared and my butt cheeks, I turned around and smiled at him, he smiled back and said "is this for real?" I said "yes" he looked around and said "you are not a cop or something?" I laughed and said "no it is for real you can spank me" he did not seem to sure but after a little while of chatting he said "lets go into the woods where there is less people" so he and I walked into the woods, he still did not seem to
trust me so I walked up to him and kissed him with tongues, this lasted for abt 2 mins, he was feeling my tits through my top by now, I pulled away and lifted up my skirt so he could see my pussy, i stood there for abt a minuet and then turned around and bent over, I said "go on then spank me as hard as you like" He asked "does it have to be with my hand or can i use a branch? I replied "a branch or hand is fine, it is up to you"

He picked up a branch from the floor and started to whip my ass with it, at first it was only lightly but once he seen I did not mind him doing it he got a lot harder and was whipping my ass very hard.

After a while he stopped, we kissed for another couple of minuets and then he went on his way.

I called my friend over and asked him to cut a big hole in the front of my skirt, big enough to show off my public area and pussy, he did then and I then started to walk home. I got some funny looks as I passed people in the street, they could see my pussy as I walked passed them and my ass cheeks once I had passed.

I still have the writing on my back it will not wash off.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 04-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #162
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie-me-up View Post
buy a cheap pack of at least 5 thongs/tiny knickers and cum whilst wearing each one of them, so they are nice and wet/dirty. Then package each one in to a separate envelope along with a note with the getdare web address and your profile name, a promise to complete their dare if they log-in and dare you via PM or on this thread. Leave a secret code on the note so you know genuine replies.

Leave the packages out and about round your local area and then just wait and see if you get any responses.

if you are really daring you must strip one item at each package location. Its your choice whether or not you go back for the clothes or if you have to make it back home naked/semi-naked.

enjoy, and of course keep us updated!!
OK I first did this dare abt a month or so ago, I wore 5 panties for a few days each and then put them in a jiffy bag and left them around different locations, along with the panties was the get dare address and my username and a message saying anyone who found them was to come to get dare and leave me a dare of their choice.

I only got 2 replies from the five and neither appear to have come on get dare to my knowledge and left me a dare.

So I thought lets do it again.

I brought another pack of 5 panties a few weeks back and I have been wearing each on for a couple of days each since then, they are now marked and stained after abt 48 hrs wearing each.

I put them in a jiffy back each along with a message of the getdare address and my username and this thread, begging them to come on line and leave me a dare.

Saturday night around 10 O'clock I put on my tracksuit bottoms, a t-shirt, a pair of white ankle socks and an a pair of trainers, no underwear and I went out. Last time I left the jiffy back near the shops, in the park and in a phone booth. This time I wanted somewhere a little more obviouse.

I walked to the local pub, there were abt 20 cars on the car park so I thought this would be a great place to put the packages, there were abt 7 guys outside in the car park having a smoke. I thought oh well I am not damaging the cars only putting the jiffy bag under the wipers.

I got to the first car and I put the jiffy bag under the wipers, I then removed my trainers and left it beside the car I had put the bag on, I then walked to another car and placed a bag on that car, I then removed my socks and left them by that car, As I was seeking out car number 3 a littler way across the car park, one of the guys smoking shouted out, "what are you putting on the cars, there luv?" I replied just some information for the drivers" I put the jiffy bag on the 3rd car and then removed my t-shirt and left it on the floor by the 3rd car.

The guys smoking now started to whistle and cheer, I found another car, number 4 I put the bag on the cars under the wipers and I then removed my tracksuit bottoms and left them on the floor by the car. I then started
to walk across the car park back to car one, two of the guys walked up to me as I was making my way across the car park and stopped me, I was totally naked at this point, one of them asked what I was doing so I told
them abt the dare and all this was something I had been dared to do, they appeared to realli like the idea of me doing dares by total strangers. we stood and chatted abt the dare for a few mins and we were then joined
by the other 5 and abt another 4 who had come out to smoke and seen me there naked.

One of the guys asked me if I do any dare that a stranger gives me, I replied with "yes I do my best to" he got a big smile on his face at that point, he then said "ok I dare you to suck my dick" I looked at him and then
moved my hands to his belt around his jeans, I undid the belt and the zipper and got out his cock, I then knelt on the floor, which killed my knees as it was tarmac and I sucked his cock. I sucked him for a few mins before
one of the other guys said "we should dare her to let us all fuck her" I looked up and said "is that what you want?"

They all appeared to be ok with that.

So we went to the side of the pub where there is less visibility and all 9 of the guys fucked my pussy, I suked one off as another fuked and cum in me, then they would swap around and I wuld suk another as another
fucked me.

This went on for abt an hour and once they had all cum I thanked them and set off to find where I had left my clothes, I found my trainers, socks and t-shirt but my tracksuit bottoms were no where to be seen, the car
I had left them by and had put the jiffy bag on had now gone and I assume had picked up my bottoms as well.

I put on my socks trainers and though as I have no bottoms to put on, what is the point of putting on my top so I walked home in just my trainers and socks. I had cum dripping down my leg all the way home and I past
several people on the way who gave me some mega strange looks lol, but I enjoy that.

Now waiting to see if I hear from the parcels I left.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 04-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #163
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Go to a movie theater and get a seat in the middle of a row and get naked, then go to another row and masturbate the whole movie untill its 3 mins left, then go to were your clothes was and get dressed.
If you have any toys bring them with you to and use them the whole time but leave them in or on you when you get dressed again.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:57 AM   #164
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi, I've got 2 brand new public dares for you:

Public Play
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104675

and

Alphabet Of Flashing
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104725

Lucky you!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #165
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default ice Lilly

nice report on my dare, wish some one would walk past me in mornings like that, I might have to start getting a paper in morning's lol

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk