Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-24-2018, 05:12 PM   #61
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The corridor didn't go on for too long before our heroes seemed to reach a dead end...here they found Shana slumped against the wall, she was looking out of it...obviously this new dead end and all the escapades had broken her somewhat...

As angry as they were that she hadn't helped in the fight the team couldn't be mad at her right now, they did their best to comfort her, seeing how distraught she was...

But what do they do now? The Sudden dead end to this passageway was unusual...they couldn't go back now surely?!

It was then that Samrael introduced himself to the group...and explained how he had got through all the previous obstacles (obviously being alone helped him to sneak a lot!), the group warmly welcomed him, any extra help to get through this path of absolute horror and mess was more than useful!

Griffin however focused on the wall...he knew illusion magic well and he sensed something was up...then he spotted it...a small hexagonal hole...he took the green gem he had found and inserted it...the wall slid back...daylight broke through the crack...they were free!!

The team couldn't congratulate Griffin enough on his find and they all quickly pushed through to the outside world, the moment they were on the soft grass outside the door slid closed behind them, they looked around:

This was a clearing which was past the mountains, to their right they spotted the end of what must have been the mountain pathway they choose not to travel down. behind them and stretching off to the left was the mountain housing the cave structure they had just travelled through, the clearing had a few trees but was otherwise quiet...trees/bushes formed a wall around the rest of the clearing apart from a path up ahead...Taking a moment to prepare their weapons, secure their gear and to rest a little, the group started to move forward...hoping their journey was near it's end!

However...they only got a few steps before they heard what sounded like a great flapping above them...they raised their heads and couldn't believe it...

A Dragon!
It's body was massive, about the length of 4 people, the wings had an amazing span, with razor sharp claws on the end of it's legs...a long twisting neck housing a fearsome, angry looking head...long and narrow with jagged teeth...

Though this dragon was a bright green...nothing like the legends...

The great beast swooped down and let loose no fire...as you would expect from a Dragon...but a stream of Green Slime which strafed in front of our heroes!

How would our heroes fare this time?

1. Use trickery and skill to better this great beast?
2. Use all their magic and weapons to try and best it?
3. Run back to the mountain path and hope it took them around the dragon...but facing the snow and giant birdlike creatures? (also taking them on a massive detour)
4. Some other ingenious way of winning this encounter?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 07:00 AM   #62
SmashNSplat

4. Some other ingenious way of winning this encounter?

This forest was insane. A dragon, they had to deal with a dragon in some way? Sure, they had an extra member of their team now, who seemed pretty good at fighting, but everyone knew dragons weren't an easy fight.

He had to be clever. It wasn't a fire breathing dragon, and that was an advantage. The worst that could happen was essentially being vomited on; he had enough magic to teleport a short distance away if it tried to eat him, his reflexes were quick enough for that.

"Try and sneak around it." He whispered to the group. "If this doesn't work, we need to try and fight it."

Krill slowly walked towards the dragon, boots sticking in the green slime. The dragon seemed to look at him, so he bowed deeply (ignoring the smell of the slime below him) before looking up.

"Greetings, higher being," He spoke loudly. "I am Krill Alodan. A noble traveller who is lost in your world. For trespassing, I beg forgiveness. For penance, if you allow me and my companions our lives, we shall promise not to reveal your existence to anyone.

"There will be people who will hunt your kind, and those people will find you if we do not return to our homes, so please be merciful. For all of our lives."

He just hoped the dragon believed him, and the rests of his team were using the distraction to try and get away from the dragon. If they got safe, he would drain his magic and teleport to his group.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 07:18 AM   #63
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon was just about to step forward when Krill beat him to it. He had had a similar idea, but had not worked out how he would've managed to escape. He didn't need to be told twice. Staying clean and not dead were high on his priority list. Stepping through the thick, sticky, green sludge Nolon tries to sneak his way around the dragon, nearly losing a boot on the way. Good lord above the smell was horrid. It was really starting to make him nauseous. He momentarily debated using his skill to help Krill and stopped just in time as he realized why that would be a terrible idea right now.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:06 AM   #64
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I whisper to shana that if things go bad to try to freeze the dragons wings. It'd be slightly easier to fight him if he's grounded. I take either her or our new companion with me and sneak the opposite direction of Nolon to make sure we're not all together if slime starts flying and to be able to attack it on all sides if things go bad.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:04 AM   #65
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I hop up on griffins back, no way im getting my little elf boots messy i doubt he will mind. Plus it will get me closer to the dragon if i need to chill him out. I’ll leave samrael behind since that crossbow of his probably is our best bet at this point

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 04:38 PM   #66
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The Dragon looked puzzled...no one had had the bravery to try talking to it before...but likewise it feared no hunters...

Where Krill was trying to reason with it...it had other ideas...it whipped it's tail sending Krill flying...his emergency teleport plan backfired...he ended up landing in the puddle of green slime

Forfeit - Bathe in something green, pea soup perhaps (Krill)

Nolon just stared...a bit shocked that this plan hadn't worked...

While Shana and Griffin tried to sneak away...the Dragon was too fast for that...it flew quickly to block the exit they were heading too and bared it's sharp teeth at them...

The Dragon was getting bored...this prey wasn't even trying to put up a fight...poor prey, it advanced on Griffin and Shana...they retreated...ending up in the middle of the clearing with a stupefied Nolon and a messy Krill...

Our adventurers would have to work together to get past this foe...how will they fight this creature?

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 08-26-2018, 05:03 PM   #67
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon couldn't believe it. That plan didn't work. Now he was glad Krill tried it first. He was covered in slimy, smelly, green gunk. But now he was out of options. Surely his rapier would be useless against a dragon. And his magic couldn't.....wait.....if his magic could bolster his allies.....could he do the opposite? Could he demoralize his foes? It was kind of a hail mary, but it was still worth a shot and seemed reasonable enough. He stepped forward, hoping against all odds that even if it didn't work he would be able to distract the dragon for long enough that the party could work out some kind of attack plan. "Hey you! Vomit breath! What did you do? Eat some ogres that went bad? And I thought trolls smelled foul. I'd offer some mints but I'm fresh out, not that they would actually help." As he continued this line of commenting and snark, he really hoped this plan would work. If not he was about to really look foolish in addition to being useless in this fight.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 06:04 AM   #68
SmashNSplat

Krill felt the gunk all over him. It smelled disgusting and was sticking to him, seeping through his clothes and drenching his thin body as well. His hair was ruined again, as was the new set of clothes he'd acquired, and he wore a glare under the slime.

"You shrimp-dick, jumped up little lizard bitch," He muttered.

He pulled out his thorn sword, ready to fight as best he could. He knew that it wasn't going to do much against the scales, so he'd aim for the eyes. He noticed Nolon insulting the creature, probably trying to get his magic to quell it's power in some way. Hopefully it would work.

"All I can think of is going for the eyes," Krill grunted, trying and failing to shake off the slime. "Anyone got any ideas?"

[I've gone all my forfeits other than the last, just so you know.]
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 08-27-2018, 09:18 AM   #69
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Back with the group. I cant stop laughing at the site of krill getting tailwhipped by the dragon. Theres not a little elf like me can do against that big dragon so im going to leave the fighting to the boys this time. I back up to give them all some room and wait for the defeat of the dragon, or for someone else to get smacked around like krill

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 08-27-2018, 04:34 PM   #70
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Will leave open another day in case any other players can sway the balance...that Dragon is looking fierce

Oh and there is no escape...no hiding, this is a warning, if you don't work with the party...there is a very high chance of succumbing to it's fury! This will take total team work to pull off...and Happybunny...I won't punish you for using your ice powers...just in case I've put you off using them!

PM DARES!

Old 08-27-2018, 08:09 PM   #71
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I tell Shana to do as I asked (to freeze the dragon's wings or feet to keep it grounded.)*

Seeing Samrael next to while Nolan tries to distract it, I think. I need to get high. I create a illusion double of Nolan. I desperately try to run across the ground between us, behind Krill who has brought out a mean looking sword. "I have an idea, but I need him still and distracted!"

I run towards Samrael who has been letting off a volley of arrows. He seems worried as even I know they'll just bounce off the dragons armored hide.

"Can you get me up there?" I point to a clump of branches in the air above the party and dragon.

"Yes, but what-"

"We don't have time, just make the shot."**

With Samrael's grappled arrow, I use my elven nimbleness to quickly climb up leaving my quarterstaff behind to lighten my load. From the top I see the battle unfolding, the roar of the dragon, my friends scrambling below. "Man I hope this works." I say as I drop my illusion to focus on the dragon's head. I pull out my magic lance, steady myself, and jump lance first towards the dragon knowing missing my target with be a very bad result.

* If Shana will not help I'd like to change my illusion to be in her direction.
** If Shana isn't helping I'd suggest Samrael to use his grapple rope or Krill an arched bridge to try to keep the dragon pinned. I'd have to climb the tree or stab it on the ground.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-27-2018 at 08:16 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:09 AM   #72
SmashNSplat

Keep it still and distracted? Krill could try and do that.

He knew his sword wouldn’t be able to do anything to the dragon - unless it had some hidden magic, but he doubted that - but that didn’t mean it was totally useless. He brandished his sword with as much gusto as he could, mindless swiping it around to make as much noise and movement as he could.

“Well, foul beast, you're actions will now lead to your death.” He yelled, raising the sword to the air. “Prepare yourself!”

He would continue to play the overly dramatic, ridiculous hero for as long as needed. He was making a fool out of himself and knew it. But as long as the dragon thought he was the biggest threat, it would hopefully pay attention to him and allow Griffin to do whatever he needed to. It wasn’t as if Krill had any dignity left, not after what his companions had seen happen to him.
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
The following user says Thank You to SmashNSplat for this post:
Old 08-28-2018, 05:05 PM   #73
ClosingTag

Samrael was preoccupied in a foreign land but will return to the fray in the morning.

Sorry folk been away in Belgium the past few days. I’ll write up my suggested action tomorrow!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:15 PM   #74
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Alright alrght ill help. BUT IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT! I start to freeze the wings of the dragon hoping to keep him grounded. Not because griffin suggested it but because it is what I wanted to do. I dont take orders from people. Hopefully this works and the big boys can take out the big bad dragon and this can be over with

The following user says Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 08-30-2018, 05:15 PM   #75
Bloxo
getDare Devil

So...our heroes have rallied around again...this is crunch time...will they make it? Will they get messy? Will they all be horribly killed?...Time to find out...

The Dragon was flying around and around, circling our adventurers...toying with his rather pathetic pray...but trying to make the most of this kill...after all...you need to make the most of life...

He would swoop down within inches of them just to scare them...he could swear he had the scent of human urine and faeces...he enjoyed seeing them scatter...pawns in his game of death and destruction!

But what was this...our heroes...in desperation were starting to rally! They knew they had to go something...or end up dragon food!

Nolon began to taunt the great beast...if dragons could laugh, this is what it would be doing...but he wasn't going to let this go unpunished...he swooped down to land in front of Nolon...however suddenly there were two of this whelp...what was happening?...staring at the little worms before him...the two were locked in a gaze of fear and hatred...the dragon let out a snort...sending yellow mucus flying from his nostrils over both of the annoying insects taunting him...

Forfeit - Custard over your head (Nolon)

However...the Dragon had made a fatal flaw...Shana used this moment of distraction to use her ice powers on the dragons wings! and it was successful...the Dragon couldn't fly...and was getting very angry now, thrashing about, it sent a huge plume of his slime breath out...Shana was coated from head to toe...yuck...

Forfeit - Give yourself a Pea Soup shower (Shana)

Krill took his chance and launched himself at the beast...his mighty Thorn sword held aloft, adding to Nolon's taunts and determined to escape this magnificent beast he wailed on the creature, aiming for it's eyes...Success! The Dragon was blinded! It let out a mighty roar and tried in vain to swipe at Krill...but the plucky young sorcerer could easily teleport out of it's reach this time...

Griffin's turn...snatching a rather petrified Samrael's crossbow, he launched himself into the air with with the grapple...and this despite numerous laws of physics actually worked! He shot up into the air, drew his mighty lance and landed spear first into the Dragons neck...

The Dragon slumped to the ground...dead...our heroes were victorious!

But what's this...inspecting the creature they were able to pry some of it's solid scales free...and found that it was clutching some Gold Trinkets in one of it's claws!

Reward - Krill took the scales and attached them to his garb...Krill earns Scale Armour! This can be used to escape one messy punishment! however the Thorn sword is broken now

Reward - Griffin gets Golden Chalice! This can be used to transfer one messy punishment to another player

Satisfied they have everything the Dragon had to offer our group continues onwards...

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay