Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 09:50 AM   #61
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@kaiman

Thank you for your time and effort to put this together. I am going to give this a go thia evening.
This was the most difficult to put together of those I have in mind. Would have needed some playtesting for balance but it was harder than i thought to do in so "little" time.

Hope you enjoy it. Don't be shy about telling me if it's too harsh. I can easily adjust the numbers. I want it to be hard, not impossible x

Next one is going to be a dice race. Much simpler to do hehe

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:39 AM   #62
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman

I will definitely let you know how it goes and how I feel about the intensity as well. It would be called a challenge if it didn't push me, so I will give it by best go... Poor nipples... They'll never be the same hahahahah
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:50 AM   #63
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Haha they should remember about this one for sure. At least untill you have stacked some rerolls.

You could luck this one out nonetheless, but I put there something that will prevent it for a bit

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 10:58 AM   #64
X3non101

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
This may be a bit more on the punishing side hehe. Didn't have the time to playtest it a bit so I'm open to adjust it if you feel like it can't be beaten.

BOMB DEFUSAL

You have five bombs to defuse. Every bomb starts with 120 points and you can reduce the points by betting.

Bets works like this:

1. Start by rolling two d6
2. Bet if the sum of the next roll is going to be higher or lower
3. Roll two d6 again. If you get two of the same number, you have to apply a modifier (see MODIFIERS). You have one reroll for everytime you already lost the game
4. If you got the bet right, bomb points are reduced by 5. If you got it wrong, you cause a short-circuit. When you cause the third short-circuit the bomb explodes. If the sum of the results is the same as before, you roll again.
5. If the bomb didn't explode, you decide if you want to continue betting

If you decide to continue: repeat steps 2-5

If you decide to stop: roll for a single modifier (see MODIFIERS) and then look at the remaining points to define how much damage you suffer (see DAMAGE) before moving on to the next bomb.

If the bomb exploded: take full damage (Danger zone 3) and roll for two modifiers (see MODIFIERS). After that, start again from step 1 for the next bomb.

You win the game when you stop for the third time in the safe zone. You lose the game when the third bomb explodes (or if you roll a double 6 and you don't have rerolls to change the result). If you stop for the third time in a danger zone, you can surrender without suffering damage from that zone.

DAMAGE (tells what you have to suffer based on remaining points):

Danger zone 3 (120-101 points): 60 snaps at max intensity and 30 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Danger zone 2 (100-81 points): 50 snaps at max intensity and 25 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Danger zone 1 (80-61 points): 40 snaps at max intensity and 20 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Safe zone 3 (60-41 points): 30 snaps at max intensity and 15 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Safe zone 2 (40-21 points): 20 snaps at high intensity and 10 twists with clothespins

Safe zone 1 (20-0 points): 10 snaps at normal intensity and 5 twists with clothespins

MODIFIERS (when you choose to stop, roll one d6 and apply the effect; when bomb explodes, roll two d6 and apply both effects; whenever you roll a double number, you do the corresponding one):

1 (or rolled double 1): pump with suction cup 4-5 times and keep it there for 5 minutes; first time use the lower size, second time the middle one. from third time on use the biggest one

2 (or rolled double 2): remove clothes; if clothes are already removed, remove bra; if you're naked, do 10x snaps at max intensity

3 (or rolled double 3): from now on, keep clothespins on both of your nipples while you are not snapping; if clothespin are already there, replace them with binder clips; if binder clips are already there, rip them off and put them on again (never keep any of this more than 20 minutes. Take a break if you go near that number)

4 (or rolled double 4): rub ice all over your tits for a minute; if you already did with ice, put toothpaste on and keep it there for 5 minutes; if you already did with toothpaste, do 10x snaps at max intensity

5 (or rolled double 5): tie rubber bands around the base of each breast; if they are already there, pull the band at the base as much as you can and do 10x snaps each (be careful to remove the bands tying the base every 10-15 minutes and take a break beofre putting them back on)

6 (or rolled double 6): If you rolled a double 6, you have lost the game. If you rolled a single 6, you reroll the modifier
Kaiman, I gotta ask, where do u find inspiration for such fun games, I've never met someone who can think of these up on the fly. Teach me ur ways master

p.s. 19 snaps
24 no clothes
3 normal pullback
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 11:12 AM   #65
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3non101 View Post
Kaiman, I gotta ask, where do u find inspiration for such fun games, I've never met someone who can think of these up on the fly. Teach me ur ways master

p.s. 19 snaps
24 no clothes
3 normal pullback
Brahaha I find it in the idea that girls are going to use them on their wonderful tits of course

This one is a refined and customized version of a basic kik game I posted with my old user.

Beside that, i just love games. And tits.

Snaps: 12
Clothes: even
Intensity: even

Am on the phone and can't find what even means haha

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 11:37 AM   #66
X3non101

Quote:
Brahaha I find it in the idea that girls are going to use them on their wonderful tits of course

This one is a refined and customized version of a basic kik game I posted with my old user.

Beside that, i just love games. And tits.

Snaps: 12
Intensity: even

Am on the phone and can't find what even means haha
I can get behind that XD, tits are always a pleasure, and apparently games are too. I've never thought of myself as someone to leave punishment up to rng, but this game is a ton of fun, for us at least... And you have definitely inspired me to try and create some for my personal sub

6 snaps
12 (clothed)
10 (Hard pullback)
Old 03-04-2021, 11:41 AM   #67
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'm blushing! Glad if it made you change your mind about it, even the slightest bit.

Random is fun cause it adds an element of risk and unpredictablity but I like for some meaningful decisions to be there as well.

I love luck fiestas tho. Reminds me of life haha

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 11:56 AM   #68
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3non101 View Post
I can get behind that XD, tits are always a pleasure, and apparently games are too. I've never thought of myself as someone to leave punishment up to rng, but this game is a ton of fun, for us at least... And you have definitely inspired me to try and create some for my personal sub

6 snaps
12 (clothed)
10 (Hard pullback)
Almost forgot, if you use this, consider changing the double six modifier. It's there only to make it a bit unfair since denial is in play . She'll be probably stacking rerolls retrying till that rule is not influential anymore.

For a one shot, change that with a modifier of your choosing. This is also based on the tools she has and for it to be silent. Go crazy changing the damages and modifiers!

The rest will work nonetheless hehe

See ya

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 12:45 PM   #69
X3non101

Quote:
Almost forgot, if you use this, consider changing the double six modifier. It's there only to make it a bit unfair since denial is in play . She'll be probably stacking rerolls retrying till that rule is not influential anymore.

For a one shot, change that with a modifier of your choosing. This is also based on the tools she has and for it to be silent. Go crazy changing the damages and modifiers!

The rest will work nonetheless hehe

See ya
Thank you very much m8, I'll be sure to use this one on my sub one of these days, I know she'll love it.

Have a great day!
Old 03-04-2021, 01:31 PM   #70
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman and @X3non101
Thank you both for using your casual conversation about this intense game to continue adding snaps, hahaha... Very sneaky. These snaps are really starting to add up... Eek.... ��
You're both awesome and evil.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 03-04-2021, 02:05 PM   #71
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I hear a nipple torture call here *grins*

Snaps: 9
Intensity: odd

Disappointed hahaha. Not that you'll need anymore, but everything adds

You saw the "let's pretend we are chatting" style? A classic

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 03:03 PM   #72
X3non101

I don't know what u could be talking about... I'd never...

14 snaps
10 (clothed)
3 (normal pullback)
Old 03-04-2021, 03:18 PM   #73
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Hahahahaha... Clear as day, but I asked for it so I'll take it. Between the two of you, I won't have any feeling left in my nipples when you're done... Eekk... *facepalm
Old 03-04-2021, 03:22 PM   #74
X3non101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
Hahahahaha... Clear as day, but I asked for it so I'll take it. Between the two of you, I won't have any feeling left in my nipples when you're done... Eekk... *facepalm
That'd be a shame, wouldn't it...

it's ok tho, we can always start snapping ur clit if ur nipples go out

22 snaps
21 (no clothes)
17 (normal pull)
Old 03-04-2021, 03:31 PM   #75
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Yeah, so many body parts still to snap! No risk to get bored here hehe

Snaps: 4
Clothes: odd