Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2021, 07:18 AM   #166
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@kaiman and @X3non101
I swear to you both I have done nothing to the dice ever in my whole life.... ughhhhh.... I just truly have that much bad luck... hahhahahahahahah.... maybe I'm cursed or something....
Shit, at least if I had kept the dice as my prisoner and tortured his wife, I could expect karma to be a bitch.... hahahahahah.... but this shit I did nothing for.... *facepalm* bwahahahahahahah
Well, then again... maybe I did do something and I'm just not going to say....

I am not necessarily looking forward to playing this game again, but maybe one of these times I will actually manage to win, since @kaiman said it should be SO much easier now..... *pshhhhhhhh in disbelief hahahahahha

Thank you ALL for being such great sports and evil torturers
Are you pssshing at me!? Guess I will edit it back and make it worst again

Jokes aside, I might consider making the timer start at 4. It was designed to be used by a not cursed human and I want you to beat it one day.

Spit it out! What did you do to the poor fella?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 07:29 AM   #167
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Hahaha lmaoooooo...... I was pshhh-ing you, but I take it if it's going to make that game any worse..... *prayer hands*
Lol... Made for a non-cursed human.... *facepalm
I'll never tell what I did to him bwahaha
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 10:21 AM   #168
X3non101

Hmm, maybe if we keep snapping her nipples, she might eventually talk?

18 snaps
21 (no clothes)
7 (normal pullback)
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 10:39 AM   #169
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101

Oh no... you've returned.... eeekkkkk

I was just coming back to give a status update and see that you have added another roll.... YIKES..... This one's never going away...

And may I say, these edges are going to the death of me if the snaps don't kill me first..... It's been more than a month since I was able to Orgasm and I hadn't even touched myself in that time until the last few days of this post... The edging is driving me CRAZY..... I'm SO wet and it's actually quite difficult trying to do the normal day-to-day things when I am horny ALL the time and it doesn't help that everytime my nipples get brushed or the air hits them just right, I get even more turned on..... I am doing my absolute best even with the odds stacked against me to earn this orgasm. I really really hope it will happen soon.... *crossed fingers*

So status update is as follows:
Stats Update:
Each nipple = 1,270
Total snaps = 2,540
Edges = 41

These last 100 or so snaps had SO many that were MAX NO CLOTHES ALLOWED......... Ughhhhhhh.... My nipples have never felt so violated in my entire life....

I really was hoping to win at least one round of the game yesterday, but now having lost two games in a roll, I feel like it may be in my best interests not to win a game now. I could be wrong, but I believe if I lose the game 3 times I forfeit and move on to the next game from @kaiman....

I suppose we will see what all today has in store for me.

PS: I won't have the house to myself at all today and my parents are coming back today so even worse. I will do my best to keep up to date with all postings.

Thank you kinky freaks
Old 03-06-2021, 11:13 AM   #170
X3non101

haha, did u miss me painslut?

don't loose hope now, you only have 460 snaps before I consider maybe giving you a break

18 snaps
14 (clothes)
2 (hard pullback)
Old 03-06-2021, 11:19 AM   #171
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
Lol... Is miss the right word???? *contemplating

460..... Oh my..... I'm sure after the next game round I'll have another 200 as well....

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Old 03-06-2021, 11:28 AM   #172
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

UPDATE
@domtoslave sent PM assigning new restrictions to my denial as follows:
Sleep completely naked with restraints to keep from touching.

As I am not at my own home I can't implement the restraints, however, I am going to attempt the naked sleeping from now on during this denial period.

I may not be able to every night but I will do my best as always. And as he reiterated, it may still be a while for edging and snaps this will only get harder.
Sleeping naked is it's own form of torture when in denial... I will have to keep the towel down so my pussy isn't wetting the sheets like before... Eeekkkkk...

The longer this goes the more difficult you kinky evil people are making it... Yikes.....
Old 03-06-2021, 11:39 AM   #173
X3non101

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the denial was ending tomorrow

11 snaps
17 (no clothes)
18 (hard pullback)
Old 03-06-2021, 11:42 AM   #174
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
Yes that is how the thread started. But then I agreed for @kaiman's terms that after beating 3 of his games the denial would end and I would have sufficiently earned an O... I don't know what I agreed to.... Maybe he will be gracious and change this seeing how the first game is going... Lol

Any other ideas are welcome as well.
Old 03-06-2021, 11:51 AM   #175
X3non101

well, I regret to inform you, but if you need to beat 3 of his games, then I'm afraid you will never get another orgasm taking your inhumanly bad luck into consideration

good luck, if that's possible
Old 03-06-2021, 11:51 AM   #176
Domtoslave

I came in late, if you have earned an orgasm from someone else . Then get your release. I gave you denial to help you control yourself. My denial does not have an end date. Her ending date was how well she does. My pm's I sent were too in detail for public viewing .
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 11:58 AM   #177
X3non101

I'm just glad that we have another sadist here to make her truly regret making this thread

be sure to roll as much as u like, I'm trying to get her to 3k, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind going a "little" higher

1 snap
21 (no clothes)
12 (hard pullback)
Old 03-06-2021, 12:00 PM   #178
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3non101 View Post
well, I regret to inform you, but if you need to beat 3 of his games, then I'm afraid you will never get another orgasm taking your inhumanly bad luck into consideration

good luck, if that's possible
@X3non101
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... You are absolutely correct. If it were left to my luck I would literally be fucked for life with no orgasms. But the terms of the first game are lose three times and that counts as forfeit/win and move to the next game. I only have one last game to lose to move forward, unless for some out of this world reason I win the next game then it will continue until I have either won or lost 3 games.... I don't think @kaiman expected this game to become so difficult. He expected it to be beatable, but my luck said NOPE... hahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domtoslave View Post
I came in late, if you have earned an orgasm from someone else . Then get your release. I gave you denial to help you control yourself. My denial does not have an end date. Her ending date was how well she does. My pm's I sent were too in detail for public viewing .
@domtoslave
As the post explains, I have not yet earned an orgasm. The snaps will continue during the full denial period once the games have been won then I will have earned my orgasm, which I am sure will still have stipulations... Ughhh....
Old 03-06-2021, 12:03 PM   #179
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
Another sadist in the mix is definitely not a good look for me. I have already regretted making this thread, hahahahhahhahahahaha.... You are just having more and more fun torturing me since this is continuing..... *facepalm

I am not going to implicate myself on that other comment you made.... hehehehe
Old 03-06-2021, 12:09 PM   #180
X3non101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@X3non101
@domtoslave
As the post explains, I have not yet earned an orgasm. The snaps will continue during the full denial period once the games have been won then I will have earned my orgasm, which I am sure will still have stipulations... Ughhh....
You already know the stipulations of your next orgasm, and for your sake, I really hope all this pent of sexual frustration doesn't get in the way, it'd be a shame if you came early...

Advertisements
Kink Talk