Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-26-2023, 04:06 AM   #16
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Seven

Seven

The days were full and busy. Every morning I would wake Livia up, help her get dressed and do her hair. Then we would study for around three to four hours, with a small rest between lessons. Livia often spent this time in the garden gathering plants or planting flowers. Then it would be lunch and I would serve her lunch before hurriedly eating mine in the slave quarters. Then in the afternoon, we would often have one final lessons before Livia had free time. During this time, she might go for a walk around the market, go to a temple to pray, the swimming baths or just spend time with her mother. That was the hardest part of the job. Spending time with Livia’s mother. Wherever Livia went in the afternoons, I had to go too and so that often meant standing silently at the side of the room with the other attendants whilst she chatted with her mother. Throughout these conversations, I would always feel her mother’s eyes on me, scowling. Disapproving.

The first piano lesson on the hydraulis had made for an eventful Wednesday afternoon. Most of it had been Livia showing me what note each pipe made and then playing some of her favourite songs. After that, I had taken a trip to a local musician’s store to gather new scores for her to learn on the hydraulis. Both of us preferred lyre lessons – she as it was a new instrument, me because I actually could play it.

The second week when Livia and I were sat at the hydraulis, her mother bustled into the room. “Darling, I’m sorry but your music lesson is cancelled. Girl,” she said turning to glare at me, “you are needed in the kitchen. A banquet is being prepared. Livia, your father will be home this evening.” Livia squealed and hugged me. I quickly extricated myself from the hug before her mother could scold me and hurried down the stairs to the kitchen. I hovered in the doorway until Alexander spotted me.

“Eleni, get over here,” he demanded. I hurried over relieved. Despite being my immediate boss, Alexander was the only person who didn’t actually flinch or move away when I was near. Everyone else was to scared of being tainted by my Greekness. He led me into a small back room, where a table was piled high with silver dining ware, cutlery and candelabras. “I need all of this polished until it is gleaming,” he said. “Then it will need taking up the banquet hall and laid out,” he added showing me a sketch of how the room would look, and also where everything was to be placed. He placed a cloth and a glasspot of polish in my hands. “You have two hours Eleni, before it needs to be being moved upstairs,” he told me before leaving the room. I looked at the pile of silverware and felt my heart sink. This was an impossible task I had been given. I took the cloth and the polish and picked up the first candelabra. With a sigh, I began to polish.

Two hours later, when Alexander returned I was just finishing the last knife. “Eleni, hurry up. This needs to be moved upstairs,” he demanded. I nodded, placing the knife down on the pile and carefully stacking it onto the tray to be carried upstairs. I knew I was going to have to do it in two trips so scurried upstairs quickly and piled the cutlery neatly on the table, but in the wrong places, just to clear the tray and return to the backroom to collect the remaining dinner ware. When I returned from my second trip, Livia’s mother was stood in the banquet room, staring furiously at the table. I tried to scurry past her but her hand reached out and grabbed my shoulder.

“What is the meaning of this?” she demanded.

“It’s not finished yet Ma’am,” I managed to sputter out quietly.

“It had better not be!” she yelled. I winced slightly. “In future, correctly place everything before returning with more. I will have Alexander punish you this evening after the banquet for this.” She stalked out the room and I almost burst into tears. I knew I would receive harsh punishment, far harsher than any other slave for such an infraction.

I quickly sorted out the table, ensuring everything was perfect. Nothing else would go wrong this evening.

That was until I turned around and saw him.

A/N: apologies for the delay in new chapters. I've been searching for a new job recently and was finding it difficult to find time to write and job search, however I have now found a job and have a bit more free time.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 03:48 PM   #17
redtiger

Another excellent chapter. Nice explanation of "piano." You really are very good at this.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 04:58 AM   #18
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Eight

Eight

Ten years earlier – Greece

The butterflies swirled around me in the garden. Lucas leant over my shoulder and scooped up a red and blue one from the flower in front of me. He held it out and I stared at it in admiration. “It’s so pretty,” I exclaim. My brother nods his head.

“Like you,” he added. At that moment a guard appeared in the entrance to the palace.

“Eleni, Lucas, you are needed in the throne room,” the guard said. Lucas nodded and grabbed my arm, leading me out of the garden and towards the palace and its throne room. Auntie Lucinda was sat on the throne and my mother and father were sat in chairs just to the side.

I pushed Lucas’ arm of me and ran at my auntie. “Auntie Lucinda,” I cried as I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. She embraced me back.

“Little Princess Eleni,” she said. She hugged me a little tighter. “I love you so much.” She pulled away. “But your mother and father have some news for you.”

I stepped away from her phone, confusion in my eyes as I looked at mother and father. “We have to leave Greece,” my father said. “Your mother is in danger,” he said before pausing, “An Italian group of rebels have arrived in the country and they want to bring down the monarchy. Starting with harming the next in line to the throne – your mother.”

Lucas took the five steps towards me and wrapped me in a hug as I tried to process what was being said. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. “We have to leave? What about Auntie Lucinda?” I ask.

“I’ve got to stay here princess. But I’ll be safe as long as you are out of the country,” Auntie Lucinda says. I nod. “Now, go pack,” she says. I nod again and hurry out of the throne room, worried I’ll start sobbing in front of everyone. Lucas comes with me and we head up to our rooms.

“Eleni,” he says as we reach our doors. “I’m going to make sure you are safe. I promise,” he adds. I nod and head inside my room to pack.

That night, under the cover of darkness, me, my brother, my mother and my father depart on foot out of the palace. We move silently and quickly. I’m slower than the rest and start getting too far behind. I feel a hand grab my waist and I let out a scream. Arrows fly out of the darkness towards my family. I’m squirming and kicking and twisting in the arms of my kidnapper.
“Leave my sister alone,” Lucas yells, charging towards me. He tackles the man who lets go of me. I drop to the floor and see my brother fighting an adult man in the colours of the Roman army. Lucas pulls out a knife from somewhere and slashes at the man’s face, who howls in pain and grasps his face where the knife has cut his skin. Lucas and I hurry back towards our parents who are beckoning us towards them. We are almost there when I hear a grunt from Lucas. I freeze. Staring at the arrow sticking out of his chest. I look behind and the man is now aiming his bow at me. Lucas collapses to the ground and my father sweeps me off my feet and begins running with me. I squirm trying to get down, trying to get to Lucas. Lucas. Who died trying to save me. I’m screaming and crying but my father ignores my cries and keeps running. Eventually, I exhaust myself and fall asleep in his arms.

Present day – Italy

There he was. My brother’s murderer. My kidnapper. The scar down his face, red and angry even ten years later. There was no denying it. It was definitely him. I would never forget that face. My heart pounds a million miles an hour. I pray he doesn’t recognise me but even as I think that, I see a twinkle of realisation in his eye.

“You must be my daughter’s new ornatrix and teacher. I hear you are Grecian,” he says. I nod once and look at the floor. There is no sound for a few seconds, before he steps forwards a few steps and grabs my chin, forcing me to look up. “What a wonderful coincidence you are here,” he whispers in my ear. He lets go and walks out without a backwards glance. I wait a few moments before composing myself and heading back down to the kitchen, nowhere near ready to face the evening of serving ahead of me.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 08-17-2023, 08:43 AM   #19
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yay, you're back to carry on

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 10:52 AM   #20
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Oh shit. This story just took a turn. I wonder what the commander is going to do to her.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 07:21 PM   #21
redtiger

Whatever it is it won't be good
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 02:38 AM   #22
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Nine

Nine

Alex caught me on my way into the kitchen and pulled me aside. “What have you done?” he asked me distressed. I freeze. He drags me further down the corridor. “The mistress says I have to punish you this evening,” he added.
I sighed. “I had to do two trips with the dinnerware,” I explained quickly. He turned away and was digging through a drawer. “I did the first trip and left the dinnerware on the side and then came back for the second lot. When I returned the mistress was there and was upset because I’d left it in a pile rather than setting it out and then doing the second trip.” He was hurriedly scrawling something on a piece of wood.

He turned to face me. “That’s all?” he asked. I nodded. He rolled his eyes. “So overdramatic,” he muttered under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear. “I’m sorry she’s reacted like that but I have to do as I am told,” he said to me. I nodded again. He handed me the piece of wood which had a string hanging around it. “You need to wear this throughout the dinner this evening. Then after everyone has been dismissed you need to come find me for the rest of the punishment,” he explained. I nodded and read the words on the wood. Lack of respect for my owners property. It clearly stated my crime. I slung the string around my neck and headed back into the kitchen with Alex, who quickly started explaining how the rest of the evening was going to work.

Listening to Alex address us all made me realise how much power he had. And how much respect everyone had for him. He explained that most of us would just be there to offer food and drinks to the guests, but a select few had been chosen to serve individual guests – holding their food and drinks and feeding them. I had been assigned to Livia for obvious reasons. I swallowed hard – the idea of spending all evening in the room with the Mistress and now my brother’s murderer was enough to terrify me and I wished I could be one of the general servers as at least I would get a break away from the party.

When Alex finished, everyone sat down at the table and waited for the bell that would summon us all to the banquet hall. It wasn’t long before we were summoned and I followed four other slaves up the stairs to serve our assigned guest.

When we entered the room, the guests were splayed out at lounges around the room. A handful were sat at the table. I spotted Livia, sat on a small chaise near her father. It was clear she was enraptured by her father’s stories. Her twin older brothers were also sat on lounges nearby listening to their father’s tales of war. I hurried over to her side and knelt down next to the side of the chaise. She smiled at me and handed me her plate of food and glass of wine. I took them and held them within her reach as she listened.

I sat silently, trying to ignore the stories being told. I didn’t want to hear stories of invasions and death. I didn’t want to hear stories of Grecians being caught and killed. Livia tapped the glass and I raised it to her lips for her to take a long sip from.

“Did I ever tell you how I came to be a commander?” her father asked suddenly, his voice slightly louder than before. There was a murmuring of no from most of the guests. He smiled and looked eyes at me. “It was ten years ago. I had been sent as a rebel informer into a group of soldiers living in Greece. I was to spy on them and report back. Ceasar, god rest his soul, and Anthony were concerned that this group of soldiers, who were only supposed to be there to prevent an overthrow of the cities that we had won, had gone awry. Wanted glory for themselves. So I was sent in to join them and report back. They had big ideas. They wanted Ceasar on the throne and thought the only way to do so would be to kill the Queen.” My stomach twisted in knots. This was familiar to me. “They hatched a plan to kill the Queen and her heirs. I warned Ceasar and Anthony and they sent an anonymous warning to the Queen. At the time, we were not ready to fully occupy the country. She needed to be warned and protected – at least for a little while longer. However, the rebels ramped up their plans and decided to attack. We had heard rumours that the Royal Family were going to try to escape so we lay in wait. I had to play along, pretend I was happy with the plan. All the while, a second Roman army were distributed to protect the Royal Palace and to stop the rebels at any cost. When the family tried to escape, war broke out. Rebels trying to attack and kill the princess and her young family. Romans trying to bring the rebels down. Of course, I had to attack the royal family and unfortunately the young prince was killed in the battle. But the rest of the rebels were captured and threw in jail. Caesar and Anthony were happy with my information and promoted me to commander. It was a good result in the end,” he finished. There was a collective agreement sounding in the room. “Although, I do still wonder where the rest of the Royal family ended up. The princess and her husband and her daughter. The Queen of course is still on the throne, but maybe not for much longer. And then, if the rest of the family can’t be found, then maybe it will be easy for Mark Anthony to take control.” His eyes, which had been watching his captive audience this whole time, flickered to me. I turned away, worried to give away my identity.

Livia yawned. “Papa, I’m tired. I’m going to retire to bed. It’s wonderful to have you back,” she acknowledges, hugging him and kissing his cheek. He nodded and I dutifully trailed after her to her room to help her get ready for bed. The whole time we were walking Livia was bounding with energy, retelling her father’s tales. She admired him, it was clear to see. We stepped into her bedroom.

“Oh Eleni, it’s so good he is home,” she cried as she flopped onto her bed. I put on a smile and looked at her.

“You must miss him when he’s away,” I said. She nods. “You can tell you love him a lot.” She beamed at this.

“Isn’t he the best? Risking his life to save your Royal Family’s life?” she asked. My smile tightened slightly.

“Yes, I am honoured he fought to protect the Queen’s life and heirs. They rule my country well,” I respond quietly. I quickly help her undress and get in her nightclothes, before brushing out her hair. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Miss Livia. Sleep well,” I say before leaving her room and closing the door. With the door closed, I slump to the floor, holding back tears.

Her father murdered my brother. I don’t believe the rubbish about protecting us. My brother was dead because of him… and he got promoted for it.
I sighed and headed down to the kitchen to find Alex for the rest of my punishment.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 08-30-2023, 03:38 AM   #23
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Ten

Ten

As I trailed through the house towards the kitchen, I realised the party was wrapping up. Most guests were gathered by the door saying final goodbyes to Livia’s mother and father. The twins were nowhere to be seen and the only people who didn’t seem to be leaving just yet were two men who were sat on a couch near the entrance way finishing a glass of wine. Keeping my eyes down and averted, I hurried through the entrance hall and down the stairs to the kitchen.

It was a hustle of activity as everyone was washing, cleaning, drying and putting away all the dinnerware and pots and pans. Alex was stood by the far door, keeping a close eye on the proceedings. He beckoned me over. “Out this door, down two flights of stairs and out the second door. You should enter a courtyard. Kneel in the centre of the courtyard and wait,” he told me. I nodded, following his instructions carefully.

I opened the door into a cobbled square. It was empty apart from a wooden pillar near the centre. I headed towards the pillar and kneeled on the cobbled ground just in front. I winced slightly as the cobbles pushed into my knees and shins. It was cold outside, and I shivered slightly. The air was silent and I wondered how long I would be stuck here waiting for Alex.

After what felt like hours, I heard the door open again. I could hear two sets of footsteps walk towards me. “Hmmm,” I heard the mistress think. “500 lashings should do the trick,” she said. I winced internally at that. 500! That was extreme. “To each hand and foot,” she added before walking away. I opened my mouth to protest but closed it again. I didn’t want to make it worse. The sound of the door opening and closing once again echoed around the courtyard.

Alex and I said nothing. We didn’t move. I think we were both in shock with the harshness of her punishment. “Alex,” I whispered after a few minutes, “Alex, just do it. Let’s get it over with.”

I heard his footsteps come closer and saw the birch rod in his hand. I held out my palms in front of me. There was a soft snick as he raised the birch and brought it back down on my hands. I gasped in pain and clenched my hands into fists before slowly opening them again. I wasn’t sure how I was going to cope with 500 of these. The courtyard door opened again.

“Leave,” the voice commanded Alex. Without a word, I heard his footsteps depart. I looked up from the floor where I had been staring and saw Livia’s father. He smirked. “What have you done to anger my wife?” he asked. I rolled my eyes, tempted to say “just existing” but realised that was his wife and that insolence wasn’t going to get me far. I stayed quiet instead. “Tell me!” he roared.

“I carried dinnerware up to the banquet room, and then rather than laying it out immediately, I went back for the second load of dinnerware. Mistress was in the room when I returned and was angry that the dinnerware had just been stacked up and not laid out,” I explained calmly.

There was silence and then he started chuckling. I kept my eyes firmly fixed on the cobbled ground. “Ah! My darling wife! So overdramatic,” he laughed. “And how many did Alex say he had been told to administer?”

“500 to each hand and foot,” I responded quietly.

He chuckled again. “Definitely overdramatic,” he said. He paused for a while. I could hear owls hooting in the trees nearby. “It’s funny, finding you here in my home after I almost kidnapped and murdered you ten years ago. Ironic really, that I murdered your brother yet here I am about to reduce my wife’s punishment, which could very well have killed you. I’m going to save your life. Because I have the princess of Greece in my home and you…,” he crouched down in front of me and grabbed my face, lifting it to stare into my eyes, “you are so very valuable right now.” He smirked again. “I will administer 10 to each hand and foot, you will thank me after each one. Then you will return to your room and go about your duties. But know that you will always owe me your life.” He picked up the birch rod from where Alex had left it.

I swallowed hard and held out my hands again. Crack! I winced. “Thank you Sir,” I mumbled. He brought it down again. Crack! I winced again, tears pricking at my eyes. “Thank you Sir.” Over and over again the rod came down with a crack and I grovelled at his feet. He then moved round to my feet. Over and over again.

When the sound of the rod finally died down, Livia’s father finally spoke again. “Leave now Eleni.” I scrambled to my tender feet, the cobbles pushing into the welts the rod had made. I winced my way out of the yard and back to my room. I flopped onto my hay bale and pulled a blanket over me, my body exhausted and aching with pain.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 03-11-2024, 04:03 AM   #24
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Eleven

Eleven

After the welcome home event, life carried on as normal, except now Livia’s father was home. It was lovely seeing how happy she was and how much he cared for her. She was always being showered in beautiful gifts by him. Even her brothers were doted on with gifts and private fighting lessons.

I hated it. Every time I was in a room with him, I could feel his eyes clawing their way over me, watching my every move. My stomach was in constant knots with the fear and worry of what he was going to do. One slip up from me, and he could announce my identity to the entirety of Rome and I would be dead within a week.

About a week after he arrived, Livia and her mother decided they were going to have a girls day out. I dressed Livia in a pale blue stolla with silver accents. I braided her hair and pinned it up high. “Eleni, it looks fantastic,” she told me as she admired herself in the mirror. She turned to face her. “It’s wonderful,” she added pulling me into a hug. At that moment, her mother walked in.

“Olivia! Stop hugging that awful Greek girl,” her mother demanded. Livia dropped her arms to her side quickly and looked at the floor. I’d never heard anyone refer to Livia by her full name. She was never in trouble. “Come along, we must be going. Slave girl, my husband wishes to speak with you in his office.” I nod my head once in understanding and wait until they have both departed the room before letting out a deep breath I’d been holding since she appeared. I turned to face Livia’s mirror and stared at myself.

I was wearing my chiton and himation that I had been wearing on the day of the auction. It had been washed several times since. Livia’s family had also been kind enough to provide me with two simple tunics to wear, but they were itchy and rough so I much preferred to show of my Grecian nature wearing my chiton and himation, much to the disgust of the other house slaves. I had a crown of braids today and I looked young. I was extremely pale and my body was trembling. I closed my eyes for a brief second, scared to face her father.

I turned and fled the room, hurrying down the corridor until I finally reached the office. I knocked and waited. I could hear voices inside the room. “This is not acceptable Cato. And I don’t know why you are finding it so funny Felix, you’re result is just as disappointing. Both of you, get out and sort out your work ethic. I am so ashamed!” The door swung open and I took two startled steps back. Cato and Felix paused in the doorway and glared at me, angry I had heard their father’s beratement of them. I kept my eyes glued to the floor, avoiding any antagonism. They stomped off down the corridors, bickering with one another. I knocked on the door again. “Come in!” I stepped into the room.

The commander’s office was wood panelled with marble pillars propping up the ceiling. He was sat behind a large wooden desk on an elaborately carved chair. In front of the desk were two simple, plain wooden chairs, clearly designed to make those who sat in them feel small. I remained standing in the doorway, unsure what the protocol was for slaves in this room. “Ah, there she is. Princess Eleni. Please come in,” he gestured to a spot next to the side of the desk. I walked over to it, my heart pounding in my ears. “Kneel,” he added. I lowered myself as gracefully as I could to my knees and kept my eyes focused on the edge of the desk in front my knees. There was a long, long pause of silence. I didn’t dare move or speak. “Look up at me when you’re in this room, I know my ridiculous wife’s rule about not looking directly at us, but I want your whole attention on me,” he said smoothly. I swallowed hard and slowly raised my eyes to look at his face. The angry red scar on his face hitting me like a slap. He smiled. “So obedient, just like a little dog.” He smiled cruelly at me, his scar twisting on his face. “Bark for me Eleni,” he asked, “bark like the obedient dog you are.” I scowl and do nothing. “Very well, I’m sure a quick trip to the Senate to see Marc Anthony will change your tune,” he said starting to rise from his chair.

“Wait,” I blurt out. He lowers himself back in. I keep watching his face as I take a deep breath. I can feel my face burning up already with embarrassment. I begin barking like a dog. After a couple of seconds, I stop. I close my eyes in shame and feel a tear roll down my cheek. A few weeks ago, I was the princess of Greece, living a happy life with my parents and now I’m enslaved and being blackmailed. This wasn’t how I anticipated my departure from Greece to end up like.

I open my eyes again and he smirks at me. “Such a good little dog,” he says bending down towards me. His hands reach out to my neck and I feel a piece of leather wrap around my neck. I panic slightly, scared he’s going to strangle me and kill me. He then lets go and I feel the leather still round my neck. I look at his hand and he is holding a rope that is tied to the front of the leather and I realise he has fashioned me a makeshift collar. “Whilst my daughter and wife are out, we are going to have a lot of fun, aren’t we my little puppy.” I nod and he raises an eyebrow. I swallow hard and bark once in agreement. He smiles. “Excellent, you’re learning fast.”

A/N: I'm sorry. I've been busy. Hopefully more updates soon, but what do you want to see happen to Eleni. Does she continue to be tortured by just the father, do the brothers take their anger out on her as well? What sort of things do you want them to do to her?

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-11-2024, 08:59 AM   #25
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
A/N: I'm sorry. I've been busy. Hopefully more updates soon, but what do you want to see happen to Eleni. Does she continue to be tortured by just the father, do the brothers take their anger out on her as well? What sort of things do you want them to do to her?
Don't apologize for being busy, life happens to all of us. I am glad to see that you are back, though.

Before I give my answer, I do have one question.
  1. What are the ages of the children?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 03-12-2024, 12:06 AM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Don't apologize for being busy, life happens to all of us. I am glad to see that you are back, though.

Before I give my answer, I do have one question.
  1. What are the ages of the children?
Livia is 16, while her brothers Cato and Felix are 18 (it's their 19th birthday in a future chapter). Eleni is 18

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-13-2024, 01:29 PM   #27
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Maybe Livia could get mad at some point and take her anger out on Eleni by doing something that she may or may not regret later.

As for the brothers, maybe they'll have Eleni do a performance for them (at first) and it keeps going further.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk