Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 01-16-2022, 02:48 AM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Default My week in pink panties

I'm a loser.

A panty wearing sissy loser.

Yesterday as i was hanging around GD doing my mostly-lurking thing i decided to post in one of the 'loser has to' threads, Here.

It's not often one of the posted tasks grabs me but sometimes i will post a task that i think might be interesting up and wait to see if someone else ends up doing it for my amusement, or if i have suckered myself and now have to do the perverted/painful/degrading/whatever thing.

This was a deliberately simple and easy task:
Quote:
Loser must wear the same pair of ladies panties for an entire week, and then cum with them in their mouth.
My thinking being that whilst it was a simple/basic task, the ongoing nature of it for a week might encourage engagement and discussion and things.

Anyway, i stitched myself up and now have a week in a pair of pink panties.

But, as part of my logic when writing the task was something ongoing that would encourage multiple reports and discussion - i figured why just send the reports to the thread winner when i could just make a thread and post them there and then everyone can see the reports etc?

This is that thread. Posting doesn't make me spank myself or kick myself in the nuts or anything. It's just here for feedback and discussion.

--------------------------

Whilst i 'lost' the thread yesterday and could have got started then, i procrastrinated a little and ended up putting the panties on when i got dressed this morning. I considered not doing it at all as the 'loser has to' tasks not happening is very much a theme of those threads, but i'm trying to get less flaky at doing these things so here i am. Sitting at my desk in panties writing the first of many reports on my week as a pantied slut.

I went with a pair of pink cotton panties that i got in a cheap multipack to use for dares. They arn't skimpy or satin or anything but they are still pink with lace around the edges, so it's still obvious i'm in girls panties if anyone should see them - something i'm going to have to be careful of around the house for the next week i guess.

I'm not expecting too many issues with wearing them. It's possible they will end up rubbing a bit, but i will deal with that if it happens. It's also quite likely they will be pretty grim after a weeks use so the second part of the task where i have to jerk off with the nasty,smelly, sweaty, skidmarked panties in my mouth is going to be on my mind all week now i suppose.

Not a lot else to say really as i have only really got dressed, had breakfast, and decided to post this report thread.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 01-16-2022, 04:49 AM   #2
Lady Robin

Awww, what a gross little sissy.

I bet you're enjoying every moment of this task. Is you little clitty hard from the thought of jerking off with what is essentially built up layers of sweat, poss and shit in your mouth 👄

Hehe you're disgusting x

I'm looking forward to more reports if your little adventure.

Good luck
Lady Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 08:39 AM   #3
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Robin View Post
Is you little clitty hard from the thought of jerking off with what is essentially built up layers of sweat, piss and shit in your mouth 👄
It's a fair question, and sadly the answer is 'no, not really'. But that is an ongoing issue not related to this particular task - i've been struggling to find interest / excitement for this kind of play for a while now. Hence my 'recent' thread which a bunch of extreme/challenging tasks - hoping to find something that actually excited me.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to more reports if your little adventure.
Thank you Miss. I hope to entertain you over the next week or so.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 01-16-2022, 02:14 PM   #4
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Not much to say about today, but that isn't entirely surprising.

I've had the panties on all day. Been out to the park do some pokemon, popped into a corner shop for some shopping. Had chinese takeaway for dinner.

Still lurking on GD and plotting/chatting to folks. Also spending far too long looking at a picture of my ass bent over a toilet and wondering how long it's going to be up/if anyone has commented on it.

I'm intending to try and sleep in the panties tonight. I think taking them off at night is within the scope of the dare, but for the spirit i should be trying to wear them as long as possible. I normally sleep nude, tho i'm not expecting the panties will stop me sleeping.

The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 01-17-2022, 01:55 PM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Day 2 mostly done. Again, not a lot to say, but i guess the early stages of this there isn't necessarily a lot to say. Not a lot to it other than 'yeah, i wore panties all day today as well,'

Slept ok last night. Panties are allready showing a few signs of wear but arn't that nasty yet, tho there is still most of week to go there so i may end up with, err, 'more than i bargained for' in terms of gross i guess. There have been a couple of times when taking a piss i've ended up fumbling around fishing my dick out of the panties and had an 'oh yeah, i'm a panty wearing loser' reminder.

Ran some errands. Also discovered my car has broken down. It's probably just a flat battery, i'll try and look at it more deeply in the next few days. Not a lot of general 'doing stuff in panties' news because, well, i'm not the most energetic or mobile of folks (hence spending so long lurking on internets) so don't actually do a lot.

General GD news wise i was half hoping to make some girl hang shoes off her nipples and some guy promise to shove dogfood down his tights but neither of them have happened yet. Feels kinda odd to be commenting on that sort of thing as tho it's a semi normal thing one does of an evening...but i guess it is here perhaps? Dunno. I'm also still spending far too long looking at my own ass on the exposure dare i lost and waiting for it to expire...it's odd, feeling i like i have to keep checking on it for whatever reason. Not like it will change much.

So, err, that's about where i'm at on day two of my week in panties i guess.

Last edited by silverdarknight; 01-17-2022 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-17-2022, 02:13 PM   #6
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really liking reading about you wearing pink panties and having an ( otherwise ) totally normal life.

Thanks for the reports

Hope the car is easy to fix.

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rothaon for this post:
Old 01-17-2022, 02:20 PM   #7
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
I'm really liking reading about you wearing pink panties and having an ( otherwise ) totally normal life.

Thanks for the reports

Hope the car is easy to fix.
Cool. Glad people are enjoying. Wasn't/still arn't sure if doing these reports as a public thread is gratuitous & pointless, or within the spirit of a dare that was intended to be as much an ongoing chore for a bit rather than a specific 'cover your tackle in wasps' thing.

As for the car, i expect it will be. I had more important things to do today in terms of errands etc, but hopefully a bit of messing around in the cold to get a battery charger on it soon and it should be good. Of course, these things don't always go as expected.

Old 01-18-2022, 01:39 PM   #8
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Right then, Day 3 i guess.

The whole panties thing is kinda normalising itself. Whilst there have been moments it's occured to me i need to write this report or similar, there have also clearly been moments when i've just sortof forgotten i'm wearing them - which is a bit humiliating itself. What kind of bloke forgets he is living in girls panties?

i got the car started in the end, but after several hours outside in the cold that was mostly me done for the day. Ordered takeout cause tired and grumpy.

Old 01-20-2022, 03:14 PM   #9
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Still sleeping in these things. I was half expecting them to be rubbing or something from constant wear by now, but they are actually fairly comfy.

...which also means it's normalising itself rather a lot. I just, well, seem to sleep in girls panties now. I have pink panties on under my trousers, and that's just what i'm wearing.

Five days wear and they are getting a 'little' crusty. I quite enjoy camping and travelling and the like and have been known to spend long weekends in muddy fields where i'm pretty much living in the clothes i arrived in so i'm not that squicked out by them, but they are sweaty and stained and a bit more gross than i was really expecting. Eating these on sunday and trying to jerk off is going to be...humiliating. But then, was always intended to be i guess.

Went out to collect some shopping yesterday, which was as much an excuse to give the camper a trip as anything. I doubt the staff at the supermarket collection point noticed the panties, but there is always a chance i guess, especially as i'm getting used to wearing them so being less paranoid about making sure my waistline is covered cause it just slips my mind sometimes. Had a trip into town today. It's cold outside but that's about the size of it. Got a friend coming over tomorrow to do some work on the car/campervan.

The following 2 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 01-23-2022, 07:56 AM   #10
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

I think this chore should be ending by now.
How did your panties wearing week ended?

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

The following user says Thank You to Rothaon for this post:
Old 02-01-2022, 06:31 AM   #11
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
I think this chore should be ending by now.
How did your panties wearing week ended?
As might be inferred from the long time between updates...
Yup. I finished it and then it was kinda over, and once it was over a lot of my interest faded.

I didn't end up sleeping in them saturday night because i had a couple of beers and went to be mildly drunk and just pulled them off with the rest of my clothes. In the morning i figured that if wearing them had normalised to the point where i just found myself pulling them off without thinking about it that kinda fitted with the intention of the task and left them there.

In the afternoon I went back to bed to have a nap and decided i should probably do the 'jerk off with my filthy used panties in my mouth' part. I considered turning them inside out or otherwise bundling them up to make sure the grossest parts were on the outside, but also sore no reason to. I didn't really feel like the idea was to do something gross and humiliating, so much as just finish the task. So i just stuffed them mostly into my mouth (they wern't skimpy panties, so getting them all in would have been a challenge.) and lay back and started jerking off.

I think i was fantasising about playing some form of strip blackjack game with a girl where i started already naked so every time i lost i got punched in the balls or spanked or some other forfiet, and she was the dealer so i was more likely to lose each hand. So the idea was that if i wanted to see her naked and kiss/lick/fuck her then i had to keep playing and taking the forfiets until i had won enough to make it happen.

The panties tasted mostly of dry cotton and didn't smell that bad. It was slighlty weird jerking off with them in my mouth so i managed it ok.

...and then never quite got as far as posting this final update because i had finished.

it's a bit embarassing because part of the idea was not to be flaking out on tasks and i ended up flaking out on the 'post a thread so people can mock you' element. Oh well.

I hope people enjoyed anyways. It was a weird combination of interesting learning exercise and anticliamx for me, but then that's how a lot of these things go.

I still havn't washed the panties tho. I can't help but feel i should have some other 'amusing' uses for them.

Old 02-01-2022, 10:46 AM   #12
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Nice reports. Thanks for sharing all your experience, it a nice way to see how to learn/discover new stuff.

I agree with you that you ended up normalizing them completely.
Maybe you like them a bit? That would explaing saving them for later :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk