Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 11-13-2020, 04:26 AM   #46
tangula
Switchy Devil

I am out on a walk. In for 1hr15. This post took me a little longer, latest time counts.

A little different this time, i posted in two threads:

Kik underwear color guessing
kik trousers and underpants down

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 04:41 AM   #47
Sgbonline
getDare Sweetheart

Going for a walk add Kik slavedares

Into: Dares, ball weights and stretching, hidden public, being filmed, cum control, bondage, humiliation, blackmail, poppers,

Dislikes: nips, spanking

Limits: sounding, Scat

TOYS: ballchute and heavy weights, poppers and dr ug.s. Restraints, dental stretcher, dildos, bodywand

Kik - slavedares
Skype - sgb_online1987
Sgbonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 06:34 AM   #48
tangula
Switchy Devil

Sport Shuttlecock

I am out on a walk. In for 1hr30 still.

Similar to last time, it worked well, i posted in two threads:

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Kik: tangula

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 11-26-2020, 08:40 PM   #49
chancestarbon4

I’m in! I’m going for a late night walk tonight around my neighborhood and down my street. Give me instructions over kik and I’ll send proof!

@chancestarbon4

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (fun for punishment) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:05 PM   #50
Drockett

I will be going on a walk tomorrow night give me dares or task on kik and i will send pic proof just no face pics
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 05:14 AM   #51
tangula
Switchy Devil

This has been a while..I am out on a walk. In for 1hr30 and still.

To keep it simple to restart this, similar to last time, I posted in two threads:

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 02-24-2021, 03:46 AM   #52
tangula
Switchy Devil

It's been too long since my last real walk. It's a nice spring-feeling day. I am out in a forest/park on a walk for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&underwear down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pants on feet and full topless proof pic.

SECOND and up get a choice and one pic where applicable:
  • add a/another steel cock ring, (got multiple) OR
  • shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this) (can only be used twice)
  • Remove the underwear for the remainder of the walk.
  • open fly and walk like that for @roll 1d6 minutes
  • leave this choice to the first responder. First can also decide to pass on the claim on the walk to the next responder.
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice.
a fallback option is agreed upon with a gd user. They will be able to make it worse occasionally as well in quieter times

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.*
*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.
Games/bets to make it worse are possible, but no guarantees that I will accept

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 02-24-2021 at 03:48 AM.
Old 02-28-2021, 06:38 AM   #53
tangula
Switchy Devil

So. Time to post it a little bit different this time. Shortly after this post, I will also post in the kik trousers and underpants down, where I'll have 5 minutes to do so etc (similar to the previous post on first).

I'm for 2 hours

FiRST to respond (and claim) get a "claim" on this walk and will have an opportunity to control it. Every 15 (10?) minutes you will get a dice roll or high/low rolls (well Green on what/how) that can make my walk a little 'worse. Things include (but not perse limited to):
  • shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this) (can only be used twice)
  • Pass on the claim to a second responder if there is one

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.
After you have claimed can't partake in the pants&underwear down thread post

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 02-28-2021 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Added pants down link
Old 05-30-2021, 06:23 AM   #54
tangula
Switchy Devil

At long last back out walking. A conpletely new area, which seems popular. Out for 1hr to 1hr30 more at least. Lovely spring day.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&underwear down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pants on feet and full topless proof pic.

• add a steel cock ring, OR
  • shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this) (can only be used thrce)
  • open fly and walk like that for @roll 1d6 minutes (or alternative roll)
  • leave this choice to the first responder. First can also decide to pass on the claim on the walk to the next responder.
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice.

*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 08-11-2021, 05:51 AM   #55
tangula
Switchy Devil

I am out on a walk. In for at least 2 hours.

First off, I posted in
Kik underwear color guessing.

Additionally for everyone, one, and once every 20 minutes max you can do one of:
  • request 5 pushups or squats to be done. If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters if desired)
  • left or right. And I'll take the next left, or right.
  • pants down; I'll have 5 minutes to send a pic with my pants/underwear down. Too late, I get more time, but it will be full nude.

chat, suggestions, etc welcome, no guarantees: p.
Pics for responders eyes only

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 09-05-2021, 05:18 AM   #56
tangula
Switchy Devil

Warm, post-summer Sunday. Time for a walk. It was difficult finding a place to park, so I fear the business a little bit.
In for 2 hours at least

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request:
  • "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&underwear down to my knees
    Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a safer spot, but send a full nude proof pic.
  • "cock out" and I'll have to roll (100) for the amount of steps to take with my cock out. Should I fail to complete all the steps without cover, you can make the walk worse with one of the options below.

SECOND and up get a choice to make the walk worse and one pic where applicable:
  • add a steel cock ring (up to 3), OR
  • shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this) (down to 3)
  • multiply the amount of steps for the cock out keyword. (x2, then x3)

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 11-20-2021, 05:38 AM   #57
tangula
Switchy Devil

Autumn is here, and I am out on a walk in a forest/park.
In for about 2 hours.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request:
  • "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&underwear down to my knees
    Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a safer spot, but send a nude proof pic. (Autumn/winter nude, pants/underwear down to boots, rest fully off)
  • "cock out" and I'll have to roll (100) for the amount of steps to take with my cock out. Should I fail to complete all the steps without cover, you can make the walk worse with one of the options below.

SECOND and up get a choice to make the walk worse and one pic where applicable:
  • add a steel cock ring (up to 3), OR
  • shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this) (down to 3)
  • multiply the amount of steps for the cock out keyword. (x2, then x3)

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 04-10-2022, 05:24 AM   #58
tangula
Switchy Devil

Out on a walk, someone suggested me to try the example from my first post, but with a little less time/adjustment.
I'll be in for 1hr/1hr30

Send me "GD Walk PIC" on KIK or telegram and I have 45 seconds to respond with a picture of where I am walking or I will take off 1 item of clothing for 4 minutes.
If I am over 4 minutes late, you may choose to take 2 items for 5 minutes, or 1 for 15 minutes.
You may try once every 15 minutes

pic proof possible responders eyes only. Always happy to chat

Telegram: tangula

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 04-10-2022 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Added pic proof
Old 05-27-2022, 05:09 AM   #59
tangula
Switchy Devil

I am out in a forest/park on a walk for an hour or two. Looking for someone to claim this walk, see below:

a fallback option is possible, we can arrange a dice game to make it worse occasionally as well in quieter times or such

Telegram: @tangula

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 02-25-2023, 07:06 AM   #60
tangula
Switchy Devil

Its been almost a year since i posted in this thread. I am out in a forest/park on a walk for an hour or two. Looking for someone to claim this walk, see below:

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk.
Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&underwear down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)

We can talk about other games/challenges during the walk you claimed; but no promises, everything only on agreement

Telegram: @tangula

my AD!

What I think I want

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags