Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-17-2019, 08:03 AM   #16
tangula
Switchy Devil

Going for a walk on my way home from work. Unknown area, but it looks nice from the outside.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof pic.
After you've requested at least 5 times, you can request a1 cockring to be put on for the remainder of the walk.

SECOND and up get a choice and one pic where applicable:
  • add a/another steel cock ring, (got multiple) OR
  • remove boxers for the rest of the walk OR
  • shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
  • leave this choice to the first responder.
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.*
*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:57 AM   #17
tangula
Switchy Devil

It is very warm today, but needed to get out the door anyway.. as chosen I am in an unknown area on my walk. Conditions similar to last walk:

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof pic.
After you've requested at least 5 times, you can request 1 cockring to be put on for the remainder of the walk.

• shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 06-23-2019, 06:34 AM   #18
tangula
Switchy Devil

New day, new walk. 30 degrees c out here and I hope to walk for about 1hr30 / 2hrs after posting this.

After you've requested at least 5 times, you can request 1 cockring to be put on for the remainder of the walk.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 06-23-2019, 10:02 AM   #19
Sybren

Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof

Kik:sybrenjelsma

remove boxers for the rest of the walk OR
shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
leave this choice to the first responder.

Likes and limits(work in progress)

Kik:Sybrenjelsma

Last edited by Sybren; 06-23-2019 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Added kik
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 06:28 AM   #20
tangula
Switchy Devil

Very nice day for a walk. Completely new area to explore. 25 degrees c out here and a thin layer of clouds covering the sun. I hope to walk for about 1hr30 / 2hrs after posting this.

Extra as suggested by the first to respond "pre walk
" post: female responders get 1 minute subtracted.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 07-07-2019, 03:00 AM   #21
tangula
Switchy Devil

It is much cooler now, so putting on a sweater but still out for a nice walk. Hope to get 1h30 at least, but it may he much longer.

Extra as suggested by the first to respond "pre walk post" last week
female responders get 1 minute subtracted.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 08-04-2019, 06:01 AM   #22
tangula
Switchy Devil

24c out, sunny with a few clouds. Perfect weather for a walk. Hope to get 2h at least, but it may he much longer.

Games/bets to make it worse are possible, but no guarantees that I will accept

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 08-11-2019, 06:24 AM   #23
tangula
Switchy Devil

22c, cloudy, nice day to keep the pace somewhat higher on a walk. So I'm out now, and hope 5o be for at least an hour or two

Similar walk as usual with an extra: since no underwear choices were made in the pre-walk post; first to respond may also request me to change them before starting.

After you've requested at least 6 times, you can request 1 cockring to be put on for the remainder of the walk or one of the other options 2nd and up get.

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 08-11-2019 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Time added
Old 08-25-2019, 04:11 AM   #24
tangula
Switchy Devil

30c, light clouds. Very warm and very busy out..I'm out now, and hope to be for at least an hour or two

Similar walk as usual with an extra: since no underwear choices were made in the pre-walk post; first to respond may also request me to change them before starting.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 09-14-2019, 05:49 AM   #25
tangula
Switchy Devil

Sunny September day. Seems like everybody likes that and thus it seems very busy out..I'm out now, and hope to be for at least an hour, possibly two.

• adjust underwear: jockstrap, thong or none OR

Additionally, every responder can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 10-02-2019, 04:15 AM   #26
Sybren

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants down to my ankles. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pic, topless and jeans and boxers on my ankles.

Kik:sybrenjelsma

Last edited by Sybren; 10-02-2019 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Walk ended
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 05:19 AM   #27
tangula
Switchy Devil

Default Telegram/kik controlled walking

After some time with rain and a lot of work, its time tot a walk again. Sinds its been so long, ook lease last times addition in. As Visual, i dont mInd talking about options/additions, but dont expect anything other then this post to just be done.

• adjust underwear: jockstrap, thong or none OR

Additionally, every responder can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Responding on both telegram an kik works. Id for both: tangula

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 10-26-2019 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Typo, title and telegram id
Old 12-15-2019, 06:12 AM   #28
tangula
Switchy Devil

Out on a cold walk, sadly the sun has gone beyond some clouds. Lil be at least 2 hours walking

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pants on feet and full topless proof pic.

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 12-15-2019 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Added time
Old 03-07-2020, 07:10 AM   #29
tangula
Switchy Devil

Its been a while, but I am out on a walk again. Known area, wearing a jockstrap and posting this immediately. The weather is cold but gentle, so I'm fairly certain there will be more walkers out. I'll be out for at least 1 hour, probably 2.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pants on feet and full topless proof pic.

• leave this choice to the first responder. First can also decide to pass on the claim on the walk to the next responder.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 03-11-2020, 05:37 AM   #30
tangula
Switchy Devil

A Nice spring day off of work, slight clouds with the occasional bit of sun peeking through. Out for a walk for an hour or two.

Bonus: For women responding, this time will be down to 3 minutes for me.

• leave this choice to the first responder. First can also decide to pass on the claim on the walk to the next responder.

Kik: tangula

my AD!

What I think I want

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, nature, risk, walk