slavecathy

Default 25f sent here by my wonderfull Mistress

My curent rules are
No cumming without permission
My Mistress owns my clothing i have been nude for 24 hours now
If i pee without permission it is 10 wacks on each cheek
.when alone i must wear my dog colar

That is all, she has sent me here to ask for more
rules and/or dares. I will post full detailed reports.

Limits: NO POO, NO PHOTOS, NO FAMILY,
NOTHING ILLEGAL
slavecathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
master301
Distinguished Member

Clean your asshole with your toothbrush or toilet brush then shove a cucumber in your ass useing hot sauce as lube write report while you have it in your ass leave it in for 20 mins
master301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:45 PM   #3
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Some rules to get you started:

Every two hours (except between midnight and 7AM for sleep) you will edge once. Plus you edge once at midnight and right before getting out of bed. Edging means to masturbate to within FIVE seconds of an orgasm, then stop all stimulation. If you miss an edge, you will make it up on an unscheduled hour mark at the earliest opportunity. You will also do SIX rubber band snaps on each nipple. And no weak snaps either. Done properly, they sting like a bitch. PM me if you don't know how.

Sleep naked, bound to your bed ideally. Make sure you have a good quick-release system but your wrists and ankles should be to the corners of your bed. In fact, whenever you are able to safely, you will be totally naked. Your home, somewhere else: naked if you can do so safely.

Your bed is the only furniture you're allowed to use. Otherwise, no furniture.

All food and drink is from a pair of bowls on the floor. You will neither use utensils nor your hands. Hands remain behind your back when you eat and drink.

All body hair below your neck is to be removed and remain that way.

Set up a dildo station for when you are using the computer, reading, watching TV, etc. In short, any recreational time. This dildo should ideally be suction-based, long and narrower than you'd prefer for sexual satisfaction. You will have this dildo in your pussy whenever you are using personal time. Kneel with your legs very wide. Engage the dildo about 2-3 inches. Then you use ONLY short 1 - 1.5 inch slow - medium speed strokes for every minute you're there. If you edge, you will immediately stop all stimulation and keep your hands locked behind your neck with your elbows back. Hold that position until the arousal passes, then continue to short-stroke that dildo.

When you're ready to cum, PM me for instructions. If you wish a quicker response, PM me with your Yahoo or KIK.

--- Sharp Shooter

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:11 PM   #4
slavecathy

Clean your asshole with your toothbrush or toilet
brush then shove a cucumber in your ass useing
hot sauce as lube write report while you have it in
your ass leave it in for 20 mins

I did this last night i did not have a cucumber so i use my large buttplug I put it in omg it hurt so good i left it in for 20 mins then took it out and put more hot sause on it and fell asleepwith it in thank you
slavecathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
corsa198
getDare Addict

Here is a dare for you to try:

I dare you to only use the bathroom 2 times in a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight.

Every hour you should drink a large glass of water.

If you have to use it more than 2 times then as a punishment you will have to sit on the toilet with your underwear on or find somewhere else to pee with your underwear on for the next 2 times. If you need to use the bathroom more than 4 times, then you will have to wet yourself fully clothed.

You should make sure you are wearing sexy underwear at all times - thongs, lacy underwear etc.

If you do wet yourself, whether it be just your underwear or fully clothed, you must tell us what you were wearing at the time.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk