Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #1
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Talking Streaking dares!

Hey guys/gals!

I'm planning on going streaking next week on the way home from work. It will be at night, in a fair-sized field, surrounded by the back's of houses on two sides, a public footpath on one side, and a well lit school (unfortunately I cannot get into it) on the other side.

I would like any dares for streaking in and around the field.

Thanks!!

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

nudeforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:57 PM   #2
TallyHJ

streak with an erection.
Take pics of yourself during the streak and post them in a kinktalk album.
If someone sees you, sit down and masturbate, before running off.

Limits: Public, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Piss, Anal, Body Modification, family/friends, sending pics/vids that contain my face, revealing identity, Body Writing, social suicide

Kik = tallyhj
TallyHJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:28 AM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

During your streak, like down in the field and roll over completely 3 times. Also lie on your back, then arch your hips up high, getting your pelvis as high in the air as possible. Hold it there for 30 seconds.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 11:18 AM   #4
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyHJ View Post
streak with an erection.

Thanks for the dare. Pics is a limit, but I will definitely do the other two.

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

Old 10-26-2016, 11:18 AM   #5
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
During your streak, like down in the field and roll over completely 3 times. Also lie on your back, then arch your hips up high, getting your pelvis as high in the air as possible. Hold it there for 30 seconds.
Great dares, thanks!

Old 10-28-2016, 04:10 PM   #6
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Anybody got any more dares?

Old 10-30-2016, 12:47 PM   #7
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Still accepting dares

Old 11-01-2016, 01:58 PM   #8
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Anybody have any more dares?

Old 11-01-2016, 02:57 PM   #9
barefooted83
getDare Devil

You have to walk at a normal walking pace. Don't run, even when you are seen by anyone.
You may hide in the field but you are not allowed to run.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:45 AM   #10
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
You have to walk at a normal walking pace. Don't run, even when you are seen by anyone.
Great dare, thank you!

Old 11-04-2016, 02:47 PM   #11
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyHJ View Post
streak with an erection.
I streaked the whole way around the field with an erection. I took pictures, but I'm not willing to put them online as that sort of thing breaks a limit. Nobody saw me as far as I am aware, so I didn't do the third part of your dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
As soon as I stripped off, I rolled in the field. The grass was completely dry, so I didn't get muddy. I then arched my back, but the field was empty while I was doing it so nobody saw me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
I didn't run at all during my streak, but had to walk behind cover when I saw a few dog walkers.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:50 PM   #12
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

I've decided that I will be going again next week, so any more dares will be appreciated!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, nudity, public, streaking