Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2021, 02:23 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Wink 21/F Humiliate me!!

Hello GD! I'm back again xx

I failed a pm dare and this is the punishment thread for it xo

Basics for those who haven't seen my threads:
I'm back in uni so now I live in a dorm room shared by 2 other girls. We have a single big room with individual beds and share a washroom.

Humiliate me, truths questions dares tasks rules edges, anything within my limits xo

I dont have classes for a few days but my roommates do. So sometimes I'll be alone in the dorm and other times not. I also have library access and pretty much entire uni campus, cafes and all.

The dares can be difficult but should be doable. Can't just walk around naked xx

I need to get permission on this thread to cum

I'll report to everything! Thread will be declared closed only when the dom who gave me the punishment feels that I've been humiliated enough 😈

Scared already xo

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 02:50 AM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Dare: find novel object in your room and use it to edge, be as creative as possible

Rule : everytime a person posts in this thread, give yourself 20 spanks

Question: last time you masturbated to orgasm, what were you thinking about?
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 02:54 AM   #3
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Try and do my edgy workout sometime that you are alone if the dice would allow you to have an orgasm I would be willing to give you permission to enjoy it if that would be allowed or would more then one need to give you permission?

If it would be too long I can come up with a quicker version if you would like

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 03:01 AM   #4
trenho
getDare Devil

Well, this is interesting..
First the classic ones:
1)when you are alone you have to stay fully naked with the door not locked. So if someone came in...
2) keep a buttplug in during one lesson at day, or at least an hour everyday in public.
3)tell us how often and how you masturbate and what do you think while doing it.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 03:07 AM   #5
nya
getDare Devil

No panties or other bottom underwear unless you are on your period.
No normal bras. If you medically need a sports bra for exercise you can wear one for that, but only then and only if you need it to avoid actual injury, uncomfortable flopping is part of your punishment.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 03:09 AM   #6
Exhibitionboy

Go to as busy a place as your dare outside on campus find a secluded spot to sit down (in a hedge behind a wall ect) and then drop your bottoms exposing your self and edge 5 times before re dressing
Let me how daring this is for you I have more if you want
Happy to kik as well if easier

Tease and Denial
Anal
Chastity

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends

Toys
Lovense hush, edge, diamo
Large and small dildo
Medium butt plug
Chastity cage

My KIK: - James58655
Lovense User: - James586

Looking for a new femdom to control me 😊
Exhibitionboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 03:24 AM   #7
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Where do you was so long 😉
Is the weather good in your place?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:18 AM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. Go somewhere on uni where people are im a nice skidt ot dress. Remove your panties and leave them on the floor. Sit somewhere you can see them. Now remove any footwear too. If you are really daring...open your legs. Now wait. At least 5 people have to go past your panties. Then, and this is the fun part, you have to get your panties back...if no one else has picked them up...but you have to pick them up with your toes.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:33 AM   #9
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

find all of your roommates sneakers and line them up, then kneel in front of them completely naked with your nose and mouth pressed into the first one. after 5 minutes move to the next one and repeat. do this until you reach the end of the lineup then you may stand.

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:45 AM   #10
Nextsoft2000

Two dares:

-Wear a short skirt, no panties. Go to a café or coffee shop, order a drink, sit down (outside if possible) with your legs spread apart, and remain that way until you finish your drink.

-Go to the library and head to the least-trafficked floor. Go to a quiet corner at the end of the room and remove your top and bra. Leaving them there, proceed to walk topless to the other end of the library then walk back to your clothes.

-Bonus dare: Masturbate yourself to orgasm in bed while both of your roommates are present.

Limits: face, anal, exposure, toilet stuff, blood, permanent
Nextsoft2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nextsoft2000 for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 04:45 AM   #11
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
find all of your roommates sneakers and line them up, then kneel in front of them completely naked with your nose and mouth pressed into the first one. after 5 minutes move to the next one and repeat. do this until you reach the end of the lineup then you may stand.
I find this a nice idea.
Abd she can edge one time while she does it at each shoe

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 05:03 AM   #12
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
I find this a nice idea.
i agree completely

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:33 AM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Hello GD! I'm back again xx

I failed a pm dare and this is the punishment thread for it xo

Basics for those who haven't seen my threads:
I'm back in uni so now I live in a dorm room shared by 2 other girls. We have a single big room with individual beds and share a washroom.

Humiliate me, truths questions dares tasks rules edges, anything within my limits xo

I dont have classes for a few days but my roommates do. So sometimes I'll be alone in the dorm and other times not. I also have library access and pretty much entire uni campus, cafes and all.

The dares can be difficult but should be doable. Can't just walk around naked xx

I need to get permission on this thread to cum

I'll report to everything! Thread will be declared closed only when the dom who gave me the punishment feels that I've been humiliated enough 😈

Scared already xo

OK Shave your bush and write there with a sharpie the initials of the guy last had sex with you and the date.

Also buy a whip or similar with which you can receive a flogging and send a letter to your Dom asking for one.
Old 07-08-2021, 01:10 PM   #14
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Dare: find novel object in your room and use it to edge, be as creative as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Well, this is interesting..
First the classic ones:
1)when you are alone you have to stay fully naked with the door not locked. So if someone came in...
2) keep a buttplug in during one lesson at day, or at least an hour everyday in public.
3)tell us how often and how you masturbate and what do you think while doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
No panties or other bottom underwear unless you are on your period.
No normal bras. If you medically need a sports bra for exercise you can wear one for that, but only then and only if you need it to avoid actual injury, uncomfortable flopping is part of your punishment.
Quote:
Where do you was so long 😉
Is the weather good in your place?
Quote:
I find this a nice idea.
Half day report: 😈
Around 3 pm here.
I'll go out in the evening for the public dares!

I put up the thread early morning

My roommates were still sleeping. I found a long thick candle and put a condom over it and fucked my already wet pussy hard trying to reach the edge. It was so hard to not moan or make a noise that would wake them up but I managed to stay on the edge xx

I could only spank myself when I was alone so I decided to add them up later.

Ques by maddog- Last time I had an orgasm by masturbation was actually the cause of this punishment thread xo
2 days ago. The dare was: I had to edge once every hour till the dom gave me permission to cum. I completed 6 edges. I was so turned on that I couldn't control and orgasmed during the 7th one when I was not allowed to. At that time the only thing I was thinking about was if I'd get to cum because I was beyond aroused.

Ques by trenho- I masturbate almost daily and maybe multiple times in a day if I am active on GD. I'm always thinking about being controlled and dominated by someone, and what they'll make me do xx

My roommates went to class at around 8 and I was alone in the dorm. I am supposed to stay naked so I took off my clothes and kept the dorm door unlocked. It was so scary because anyone, not just my roommates but anyone could enter in and see me completely naked. But it just turned me on more.

I did the sneakers task next.

Both my roommates sneakers together were 6 pairs. I was naked and I kneeled in front of each shoe, putting my nose and face over it for 5 minutes each. It was really really humiliating honestly. I edged after each shoe, rubbing my sensitive clit and fingering my pussy.

I was so close to cumming that I had to take 2 breaks during the task. Somehow I finished it without having an orgasm but it left me very hot and bothered.

I was very alert at about 11 because that was the time my roommates were about to come back. As soon as I heard them near the staircase, I jumped and dressed, scared and excited.

I wore black hot shorts without any panties and a blue tee. I didn't wear a bra and all this edging had made my nipples quite hard. They weren't clearly visible through the tee but the fabric rubbed directly over my nipples and my pussy dripped with arousal.

My roommates left after an hour and I stripped naked again. This staying naked with the dorm door not locked is keeping me scared and aroused.

I spanked my naked ass 100 times, 50 on each for the first 5 posts (20 spanks for each post on this thread). I had to take breaks to calm down and my ass is really red and sore but it just turned me on even more.

Ques by masterofhumiliate- I've been having uni exams so been a bit busy till last week.
Weather is good btw xo

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 01:12 PM   #15
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post

Half n hour ago, still alone and naked, I spanked my ass 40 times again. Feels like my ass is on fire. This completes spanking upto 7th post

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, dare, edging dare, permission to cum, punishment