Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-27-2019, 04:54 PM   #106
SilverSwitch
getDare Devil

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Likes: ANTICIPATION, PM Dares, Evil Jigsaw Puzzles, sissy slut training, deepthroat training, sub training, hypnosis, light-pain (nipple clamps /clothespins), Magic Wand vibrator, self-bondage, gags, cbt, short-term chastity.

Punishments, and Limits

Toys and Crossdressing Wardrobe
Dare To-Do-List
SilverSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:03 PM   #107
justdave67y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I asked 12 of these before, here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). Gagged 24 hours
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Ass
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. Eat
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. Blow job
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). Glass walls
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. Shaved
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. Shower
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.horseback
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. Market square
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. Tied myself
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Forced fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
naked and spread
Submitted by order f M. A. D. #7
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:10 PM   #108
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:02 PM   #109
cdshawna

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 01:26 PM   #110
Kinky Lilly

Both sound fun, but I enjoy bondage a lot and would rather be strictly bound. If I was somehow tied up in the tub so I could not get out it would be more appealing. Also I imagine at some point the Cum would get in my eyes and that stings a lot.

Both are a lot of fun. I’d probably prefer throat due to having a little bit more control on how I stimulate my partner. I also love being on able to breathe because a huge cock is down in my throat. I enjoy struggling as I run out of air.

Whichever is cleaner. Assuming they are both clean I would prefer feet.

I am bi so either sounds like a lot of fun. I’d like the stimulation but seeing hot people and not being allowed to touch is also a fun game.

I might get arrested being nude in public so id choose no toilets. If it was legal id use the glass ones because i wouldn’t mind people seeing.

Always shave. I am lazered but assuming i was not id still want it shaved.

I would prefer the WebCam showing me showering because I think that would look a lot more sexy. My master would never allow that though so I would have the toilet camera.

Assuming it was legal naked horseback riding would be a lot of fun. I’d imagine all the moving back-and-forth on my clit might feel good. Since it is probably illegal I would do naked skydiving because there is less chance of getting arrested.

Both sound like fun. I assume government is locking me in stocks so its not illegal. Id Love the humiliation of it and hopefully someone will tickle my bare feet. So assuming my master allows i’d do that. Im quite flexible though and like being bound in uncomfortable positions so the cage would not me bad either.

Im submissive so only allowed to be tied up myself.

Force fed. Strangers mouth could be gross.

Both are fun. Spread eagle isn’t much of a challenge and something i do a lot so peanut butter. Id hope it would be in my hair, pussy, ass etc. for the most humiliation.
bondage, self-bondage, feet, Teasing and denial, breast/nipple torture, foot torture, tickling, diapers, pee, age play, pet/pony play, guys cum all over me, latex, chastity, helplessness, duct tape, blindfolds, hoods, high heals including ballet boots, corseting, forced stretching, forced exercise, pain, month long dares (as long as i can type)

Limitsics/cam, blood, permanent, play with people who have std
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:16 PM   #111
banesith

Submerged in a bath of sperm (that's fucking hot)

throat fucked.

Stranger's feet.

Naked in a hot-tub

Public toilet with glass walls

Always shaved by a total stranger.

Toilet

Naked skydiving

Very tiny cage in the basement.

Only allowed to be tied up.

Force fed anything.

Spread eagle.

Likes & Limits[/color]
PM DARES
BDSM Test Results
banesith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:46 PM   #112
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

Mummified and gagged
Asshole fucked
Mmmmm, strangers feet I guess
I’m gonna choose being able to look at other hot girls without touching
First option
Shaved by a stranger
Shower is fine
Naked skydiving
Locked in a tiny cage
I’ll tie myself up
Force fed
Naked and tied
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:35 AM   #113
s010

Would you rather?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Begging for PM dares

kik: s010_gd
s010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:55 AM   #114
A Horny Virgin

1. Both of these are terrifying! I only picked this one because I’d have to be awake for the whole 24 hours for the other ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet
4. ... be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. I’d go when no one’s around! ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. At least the option’s still there! ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger
7. I’d probably be recognisable from both, but toilet is just too much for me!... have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. Kids don’t need to see that :P ... go naked skydiving
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you
10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. Would probably lose a lot of weight that week ... only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. Although I love peanut butter ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Floating around to see what I might like/dislike/be interested in :P

... and also for stress relief.

Likes (so far): orgasm denial/control, edging, mild-moderate pain, humiliation, hidden public, audios

Not keen: inserting objects, anal, video porn

Limits: non-consenting others, family, friends, illegal, social suicide, pee/scat, messy, needles, people playing w/o partner’s knowledge, photos/vids/cam

Last edited by A Horny Virgin; 02-17-2019 at 05:00 AM.
A Horny Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 11:38 PM   #115
Violett

Would you rather?

..okay, I guess be mummified and gagged for 24 hours, thinking about it sounds pretty hot actually
asshole fucked, for sure
nnnn.. lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. wow I don't know, I think ill take.. being eaten out by a girl blindfolded.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). ill take the year, I know it's just a week of it but no lol
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. total stranger. wow I hate this one lol
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. oh damn, I guess the toilet one? I really hate this one too!!
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. neither oh my gosh why do these keep getting harder, um, well ive never been skydiving so ill choose that
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. the basement one, the dog food part is the worst though
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. tied up myself!
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. oh no, ill take being force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. well this one's obvious lol, spread eagle

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: extreme pain, piss play, spanking, humiliation, figging, toothpaste, body writing (hidden only), wedgies

Actual Dislikes: messy, not being able to touch myself when horny, enemas

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wet too

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 13
Cunt: 14!
Both at same time: Anal 10, Cunt 10 (20)

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:34 AM   #116
lluck

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2. ... be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl
10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Kik: trumpdare
Kik NO limit conversation participant
lluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:06 PM   #117
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

, here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).This would be fun.
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Again, be fun.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. At least I could do this one in private.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.I could handle this.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).Less time for this one.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. I don't shave there so what's the difference.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.Less embarrassing.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Scared of heights.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.This is a fantasy of mine.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. I prefer to be tied up and don't want to give that up.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.Best of the two options.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. I would love to try this sometime, actually.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:02 AM   #118
KitiKat

Default My own answers...

Would you rather?

Honestly, depending on whos around me during this, could be lots of fun...

Couldnt imagine the alternative...

Done it before, really wasnt that bad...

Sure, I prefer girls, but being bi, ill take a blowjob from a dude

Im a bit of an exhibitionist, and its a week compared to a year, ill take the week.

Its natural, why even bother?

I mean, one is way worse...

Whats the worst that could happen, really sounds pretty fun haha

Im a kitty, cant I get cat food instead?

Im much more bottom than top, wasnt really a hard choice...

I dont think id be able to eat anything from a strangers mouth

Ill always go with the less messy option.

My likes, dislikes, and limits:

KitiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:29 AM   #119
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight would more then likely chock the other way
lick a public toilet seat.
blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
not be allowed to use any toilet for a year
always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger sounds like fun
have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face
go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. safer
be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you and hope no one pulls your pants down
only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. depends on who tieing me up
be force fed anything for a week the other is to dangeres

sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:00 AM   #120
Sluttycumdump1

Would you rather?

Mummified and gagged
Mmm throat fuck this sissy
Strangers feet feel less germs somehow
Not being able to touch, but being able to look
Give me the all glass walls
Strangers can shave me
Y’all wanna see me in the shower!
Naked horseback riding
Lock me in stocks and get me messy
Tie others up, I hate being in bondage
Force feed me
I will take option two because peanut butter is too messy for my bed

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys AMA PM DARES

Help name me!
Sasssyslavepuppy’s adorable sissy princess
Sluttycumdump1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk