Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 04-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
Bittenkiss

Default Slave/Master area

I've found the number of 'crappy' posts are made in this area, so have you guys ever considered restricting this area to people who have more than the 1 post in that area? (ie have actually used GD elsewhere)

That would ensure the obvious fakes would have to *gasp* use the site for a little while before posting their "I want slave" posts, which should discourage them and increase the number of quality posts.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

We have in the past however we felt it would be unfair to restrict the site to people who have made no other posts because because they do not want to use the other aspects of the site. It also may create issues of people posting crappy posts elsewhere to get around the restrictions. But even people who are active elsewhere post crappy ads, its not how much they contribute, 9/10 its just pure laziness.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote