Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-02-2020, 06:50 PM   #601
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

If you started playing a game with others, yet by the time it was your turn, you discovered the game was evil; would you still play If you could back out and remain unharmed and let the others continue playing and deal with it themselves?

If you woke up in another dimension, and people started asking where you were for the last 20 years, how would you react?

If someone paid you one million pounds to walk on a tight rope 50 feet above the ground, would you?

Would you rather sell your possessions or give up one of your organs?

Would you rather go to jail for something you didn't do or commit a crime and fear getting caught the rest of your life?

If you could save one hundred lives by killing one person, would you? Would your answer change if the person you had to kill committed a henious crime or spent their life helping people sacerficing everything in order to do so? If the hundred lives harmed others or helped others?

If you had to give up one luxury for the rest of your life, what would you give up?

If you only could enter the circus for the rest of your life or live in the woods the rest of your life, what would you pick?

If you could cause world peace but to do so, you had to sacerfice someone, would you do so?

If you and someone you were close to were being tortured for a confession, and you knew the other person didn't do the crime and was unlikely to confess, would you confess even though you are innocent? If a life sentence with no way to prove your innocence was involved?

Would you commit a crime for the good of the world?

Would you rather be known for inventing a deadly weapon or invent something that helps people, but someone else gets all the credit?

If someone you knew was being framed for a crime and you were the only one who believes they didn't do it, would you help them and have everyone disgusted with you or pretend they did it and act like you are disgusted with them therefore losing them only?

Would you help someone who was in distress if they knocked on your door when you happen to be the only person within screaming distance?

If someone handed you a baby and just left without saying a word, what would you do?

Some questions were inspired by a movie and some absolutley are not originally mine. I added some of my own too.

https://conversationstartersworld.co...her-questions/ -credit where it is due.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 11:31 PM   #602
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Ever used a cock ring? (Going to ask but think the answer is no.)

I have tried a cheap vibrating cock ring, may still have it somewhere, battery probably gone though. It didn't seem to do much for me. Have been tempted to try a better one.

Plumbing, electrician, or driving instructor, why did those come to mind specifically?

No particular reason, plumbing and electrician sound like they would be interesting and varied. They are always going to be needed, can't move the work abroad lol Useful practical skills to have. I think I could make a good driving instructor, just getting through all the assessments first may be the problem

Would you rather have the power to turn into a bat or the power to turn into a tiger?

Errr I'd be tempted by the bat because of being able to fly, but then they do not have good eyesight. Also more predators to avoid lol So I think I'd go for tiger, powerful and not have to worry about being hunted. (Well other than by humans I guess...)

Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are three things on it? Also, if so have you completed anything on it?

No, I have not made any bucket list.

If you woke up one day and could see the future of everyone, but yourself, would you use that power? If so, how would you use the power?
Hope could control this power, could get a bit overwhelming otherwise lol I would try to use it for good, to warn people if they were going to have an accident, get hurt or make a terrible decision. Maybe tip off the police if I see somebody is going to commit a crime. Problem could be, it may be hard to get people to believe me.

I would be very tempted to use it to place a bet on a sporting event or similar... Could always use some of the winnings to help charity's or those in need..(making sure to make some bad bets too, so as not to raise suspicion lol)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 04-02-2020 at 11:38 PM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:48 PM   #603
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

What motivates you in life?

What is your favorite song?

What were you expecting from the cock ring? Or nothing in particular?

Are you worried that your work will be moved abroad?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 04-18-2020, 07:51 AM   #604
Matt:

Quote:
What motivates you in life?

I don't really know. Can't really think of anything in particular sadly.

What is your favorite song?

I prefer instrumental type music or music from films, currently things like, music from Pirates of The Caribbean, Gladiator (now we are free), David Garrett has a good classical version of In The Air Tonight. Do like Cold Play Fix you.

What were you expecting from the cock ring? Or nothing in particular?

not sure, heard some say helps them keep hard for longer.

Are you worried that your work will be moved abroad?
Not too worried, as would be very hard to move my work abroad. Transporting it internationally would be expensive due to hazardous nature, and customers don't want to wait for delivery.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Old 04-18-2020, 08:45 AM   #605
Matt:

Quote:
If you started playing a game with others, yet by the time it was your turn, you discovered the game was evil; would you still play If you could back out and remain unharmed and let the others continue playing and deal with it themselves?

If evil in a bad way (Ie immoral or harmful to others), then I would back out. I don't think I could continue if it was evil.

If you woke up in another dimension, and people started asking where you were for the last 20 years, how would you react?

Well I think I would be very confused and scared... Probably panic!

If someone paid you one million pounds to walk on a tight rope 50 feet above the ground, would you?

No, as I would probably die lol

Would you rather sell your possessions or give up one of your organs?

Well depends if it is an organ I could manage without... I guess could manage without appendix or a kidney.

Would you rather go to jail for something you didn't do or commit a crime and fear getting caught the rest of your life?

That's not a nice question lol Probably go to jail for a crime I did not commit, I don't think I could live with the guilt (Unless a very minor crime..)

If you could save one hundred lives by killing one person, would you? Would your answer change if the person you had to kill committed a henious crime or spent their life helping people sacerficing everything in order to do so? If the hundred lives harmed others or helped others?

Very tough..... really not sure I could kill anyone even to save 100, especially if I had to physically shoot, stab or harm them myself. I *might* be able to if I knew they had committed a terrible crime. But really it is impossible to know until you are in the situation.

If you had to give up one luxury for the rest of your life, what would you give up?

*edit* going to concerts. Be sad not to be able to go to any anymore, but could still watch recordings of concerts on the internet or DVD

If you only could enter the circus for the rest of your life or live in the woods the rest of your life, what would you pick?

Live in the woods, I'd hate being in a circus!

If you could cause world peace but to do so, you had to sacerfice someone, would you do so?

These questions are hard!!! Impossible dilemma. Maybe if it was somebody very old or I did not know that well....

If you and someone you were close to were being tortured for a confession, and you knew the other person didn't do the crime and was unlikely to confess, would you confess even though you are innocent? If a life sentence with no way to prove your innocence was involved?

Probably, I don't think I'd have a high tolerance for torture anyway...

Would you commit a crime for the good of the world?

It really would depend on what the crime was. If it did not involve hurting others, then maybe.

Would you rather be known for inventing a deadly weapon or invent something that helps people, but someone else gets all the credit?

Helps people, would not want to be know for inventing something that kills people.

If someone you knew was being framed for a crime and you were the only one who believes they didn't do it, would you help them and have everyone disgusted with you or pretend they did it and act like you are disgusted with them therefore losing them only?

I'd like to think I would stand up for them, but, again, you can never know how you will behave when under pressure.

Would you help someone who was in distress if they knocked on your door when you happen to be the only person within screaming distance?

Yes, I would.

If someone handed you a baby and just left without saying a word, what would you do?

Call the police probably.

Some questions were inspired by a movie and some absolutley are not originally mine. I added some of my own too.

https://conversationstartersworld.co...her-questions/ -credit where it is due.
They were very hard questions! But I have used similar websites for questions too.

Last edited by Matt:; 04-19-2020 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-18-2020, 07:23 PM   #606
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Do you wish you would stay hard longer? (Follow up on cock ring.)

Why a old person? How old is very old on your mind?

What is one thing you did under pressure, you wished you hadn't done?

Why would you hate to be in a circus?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 04-19-2020, 03:34 AM   #607
Matt:

Quote:
Do you wish you would stay hard longer? (Follow up on cock ring.)

Sometimes I do, when having a long session. I sometimes find it difficult to stay hard for the entire session.

Why a old person? How old is very old on your mind?

Over 80, just because they have lived most of their lives. But, the more I think about it, I really doubt I could ever go through with it!

What is one thing you did under pressure, you wished you hadn't done?

I have had quite a boring uneventful life (In some ways a good thing I guess), can't really think of many times I was under particular pressure. One thing I can think of, when at collage, I was meant to do a presentation for a project I had done. But with my severe dislike and fear of speaking in front of a crowd, I could not go through with it and did not turn up for it. This meant I failed the course. I do regret that.

Why would you hate to be in a circus?
Because I am very introverted, and I don't think that would work well in a circus... The thought of having to perform in front of a large crowd on a regular basis would give me nightmares. And I have never liked circuses even to watch.

Last edited by Matt:; 04-19-2020 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-20-2020, 06:15 AM   #608
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

How long would be ideal to stay hard during a long session?

If someone asked you to go to space with them (paying all your expenses) would you go?

What is one thing you would never originally do, you would do for one million pounds?

What would be your reaction if you found out one of your female coworkers was on here and was wanting to ask you to play (in real life) also not knowing you were on here?

Would you be the first person on mars if given the opportunity?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 04-20-2020, 11:12 AM   #609
Matt:

Quote:
How long would be ideal to stay hard during a long session?

maybe 2 to 3 hours?

If someone asked you to go to space with them (paying all your expenses) would you go?

Sure, provided I thought it was reasonably safe. Would be very cool.

What is one thing you would never originally do, you would do for one million pounds?

Assuming you mean in a kink/bdsm setting? For 1 million pounds I might allow a guy to dominate me.. (provided I could be blindfolded..for some reason, I don't think it would be as bad if I could not see lol)

What would be your reaction if you found out one of your female coworkers was on here and was wanting to ask you to play (in real life) also not knowing you were on here?

Would depend on who it was... if it was 1 of 2 ladies there, I have to admit I'd be excited about the prospect. I have kind of imagined what it would be like if they were interested in playing....

Would you be the first person on mars if given the opportunity?
Probably not. As I think they say currently it would take a minimum 9 months just to get there, while stuck in a cramped space craft with very little to do.

Last edited by Matt:; 04-20-2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:33 PM   #610
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Would you rather take solitary confiment for one month or go to a party every day for a month?

It it was between you and a imposter who researched your every detial, how would you prove you are the real Matt?

How do you feel about your dynamic with Lucy?

What question on here made you the most uncomfortable? (Besides the one you didn't answer-that question doesn't exist far as I'm concerned.)

Do you have faith in humanity? (In general.) Why?

In one question below about the everyone disgusted by you or stand up for a person, you said you would like to think you would stand up for them, but say you never know. Do you think you would give in to the pressure in that situation? If you did, do you think you could handle the guilt? (The answer implies you would feel guilty.)

Why was plane travel first in give up before your going to concerts edit?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 04-27-2020, 08:37 AM   #611
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Would you rather live with Sam or Lucy?

Are you suprised your AMA made it this far?

Do you like my teasing?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 04-27-2020, 10:28 AM   #612
Matt:

Quote:
Would you rather live with Sam or Lucy?

Well I'd have to say Sam, because we have spent a lot more time together, gone on holiday together, slept together, so we know each other better. But I am sure it would be great with Lucy too. But Lucy does have a boyfriend, so that might make things a bit more complicated..

Are you suprised your AMA made it this far?

Yes I am surprised. That is mainly thanks to you lol

Do you like my teasing?
Yes, I do a lot. even if it is very frustrating when I can't play or cum.. You seem to have a knack of knowing how to make me horny...

Old 04-27-2020, 11:35 AM   #613
Matt:

Quote:
Would you rather take solitary confiment for one month or go to a party every day for a month?

I would have to pick solitary confinement, I really do not enjoy party's, as I usually just end up alone watching everyone else having fun wishing I was not there...I'm used to being alone..

It it was between you and a imposter who researched your every detial, how would you prove you are the real Matt?

That's not something I have ever thought about lol errr not sure, show them my clitty, show them my underwear collection haha More realistically, maybe ask Sam to ask questions only the real Matt would know, or show pics of me that only we both have. Don't know lol

How do you feel about your dynamic with Lucy?

I enjoy it, it's fun. She push's in different ways to Sam, not so good when they team up together haha

What question on here made you the most uncomfortable? (Besides the one you didn't answer-that question doesn't exist far as I'm concerned.)

I don't remember all the questions, I will have to have a scan through thread before I can answer.

Do you have faith in humanity? (In general.) Why?

I must admit, a lot of things have really made me question my faith in humanity. See and read so much that is bad. But then I do think we do not get the full picture, the press and news always tend to report far more on the bad things than the good. Seems bad news sells better than good news! So I think we don't see/get to know a lot of the amazing and good things people do. And I think we tend to remember the bad more than the good.

In one question below about the everyone disgusted by you or stand up for a person, you said you would like to think you would stand up for them, but say you never know. Do you think you would give in to the pressure in that situation? If you did, do you think you could handle the guilt? (The answer implies you would feel guilty.)

I am as sure as I can be that I would not give in to the pressure (how close I know them may effect how much pressure I take...) I would find it very difficult to handle the guilt if I did give in.

Why was plane travel first in give up before your going to concerts edit?
you noticed.. Just changed my mind. Who knows what the future holds, I thought I may regret giving up plane travel, if some amazing opportunity came up abroad that I needed to fly to take up. And there are places I would love to visit if I got the chance. Decided that I'd prefer to give up concerts.

Old 04-27-2020, 01:51 PM   #614
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I notice everything.

How would you cope with solitary confinement?

Wherer do you want to visit the most?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 04-28-2020, 02:57 PM   #615
Matt:

Quote:
I notice everything.

I've noticed that lol

How would you cope with solitary confinement?

I'd hope I would have access to at least some outdoor space, and internet. Be able to buy things. I would try to learn new things, like how to play an instrument. I used to build model aircraft, I might take that up again, or some other hobbies. See if there is anything I could volunteer with to help people (online) Read a lot of books. I mean I spend a lot of time on my own as it is now anyway lol

Wherer do you want to visit the most?
Hard to pick, I'd love to go to Iceland, or see the Victoria falls, Great barrier reef, think Alaska would be cool, New Zealand looks beautiful. Still haven't got to Ireland, which I would love to see. Don't even need to fly there lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama