Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-13-2020, 01:45 PM   #631
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Your fantasies are cute.

What are some of your fantisities? Would you rather them stay fantasies?
Sorry for not answering sooner, as it happens I had to write a blog with some of my fantasies, so I will copy that here -: (3rd one is the one I described above)

In no particular order.

At a swimming pool with a group of girls. All in swimming costumes, 2 come either side of me and hold my arms, while a 3rd in front goes to take a picture. Unknown to me a 4th girl is just behind me doing a countdown for the girl taking the pic, as she gets to zero, she pulls my trunks down and the girls either side of me point and laugh (holding my arms so I can’t hide anything) while the girl with camera takes lots of pics.

Again at swimming pool, having diving lessons with a group (yes mainly girls lol I never said they were going to be realistic haha) In the queue for the diving board just before I am going to dive on girl asks me a question, while I am distracted another girl using a pair of scissors, cuts the elastic in my trunks without me noticing. When I then dive in, the trucks come off as I enter the water. A girl dives straight after me grabbing the trunks as she does. Without realising my trunks have come off, I climb out of the swimming pool to rejoin the queue for the next dive. I wonder why everyone is looking at me, and some are taking pics others laughing and pointing. Only then do I look down and realise I am naked… I try to cover myself with my hands and run to the changing rooms, but girls block my way, some slapping my ass others try to pull my hands away.

A woman at my place of work somehow finds some of the kinky pics I have sent people and recognises me from them. She downloads the pics onto her phone and shows them to me, saying that I am her bitch now and have to do anything she asks or she will show my boss and others, some of which were taken at work… Makes me stay late after work to “entertain” her, gets me to wear underwear she has picked for me. Have to call her Miss Lisa whenever we are talking at work, To send her more embarrassing pics and videos that she requests often in the work’s toilet, even act as a naked slave at a girls party she organises.

A more bizarre fantasy from my time watching star trek lol We are on a starship above a new planet, I am part of the away team going down to the planet. The people on the planet say we can’t beam down using the ship's transporter, but they will use their own transporter to beam us down. When we beam down, I and all the males that were beamed down are completely naked! All the females are still clothed though. We asked to be returned to the ship, but all communication has been blocked. They inform us that no males on the planet are allowed clothes as they believe all males are inferior to females and do not deserve to be clothed in front of their superiors. They also inform all males that we are not allowed to refuse any request from a female, whether that be a natvie or fellow crew member. Any attempt to cover up or refuse any order or advance from a female will result in punishment.

Living in a rented house, but I don’t have enough money to pay the rent. I phone my landlord to explain the situation and beg her not to evict me. She says that if I want to keep living there, then I will have to pay for the remainder another way.. She gives me instructions to go to her house the next day. I turn up, the porch is open with a note for me, on the note it says I have to take off all my clothes and put them in a box in front of me, then lock the box shut with a padlock… After this the note says to put the collar and leash provided on and then a blindfold. Once all this is done, ring the bell, and get on my hands and knees holding the end of the leash in my mouth and wait.

=================================================

As for if I would like them to really happen or stay as fantasies, well first 2 yes (provided I would not get arrested or anything lol) 3rd I change my mind on a lot, sometimes I think it would be hot, then other's I'm not so sure in reality if it would be like I imagine... 4th will ignore as is out of this world haha 5th, similar to 3, in my imagination, it would be very exciting, (except for the being short of money part! Maybe if I could think of another reason where I would be forced into it).. but again, in reality, it probably would not work out how I think it would. (Not that things like that do could really happen anyway outside of fiction lol)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 07:30 AM   #632
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Yeah with three and five, I imagine limits wouldn't really be a choice either which could be a issue. Guess would depend on personality, how much they like you etc.

So can see the back and forth.

Did the tiny penis club kick you out because your clitty is too tiny to qualify as a penis?

How would you react if the girl you mentioned in your third fantasy actually knows you are kinky and has gotten a naked picture of you from here and just hasn't said anything? (Assume you just found out by accident.)

Same question, but for landlord?

If you found out on the same day, they both knew?

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 08:33 AM   #633
scatlord

isnt matt the guy from wii bowling?

kik: scatlord

Limits: pics, cam and common sense

pm dares
LICK: I WILL LICK MY HANDS AFTER THE NEXT TIME I SHIT
SPANK: I WILL SPANK A BODY PART OF YOUR CHOICE (MAX 100XX)
Q&A: YOU CAN ASK ME ANY 1 QUESTION
SMELL: I WILL SMELL MY TOILET EVERY TIME I SHIT IN IN
WIPE: I WILL WIPE MY ASS WITH MY HAND FOR THE WHOLE DAY
PISS: I WILL DRINK MY PISS NEXT TIME I PISS
EAT: ILL EAT MY POO THE NEXT TIME I SHIT
scatlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 12:09 PM   #634
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatlord View Post
isnt matt the guy from wii bowling?
wii bowling? I'm not sure what you mean? I'm guessing not if I don't know what it is lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Old 07-20-2020, 12:12 PM   #635
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm not sure but, I think it is a guy from the video console Wii, within the game Wii sports.

Really, a educated guess, I didn't play Wii much.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 07-20-2020, 12:23 PM   #636
Matt:

Quote:
Yeah with three and five, I imagine limits wouldn't really be a choice either which could be a issue. Guess would depend on personality, how much they like you etc.

So can see the back and forth.

Did the tiny penis club kick you out because your clitty is too tiny to qualify as a penis?

haha no, I think it was because I wasn't small enough...

How would you react if the girl you mentioned in your third fantasy actually knows you are kinky and has gotten a naked picture of you from here and just hasn't said anything? (Assume you just found out by accident.)

I think I would be nervous about what they may do, scared in case they showed anyone else at work and embarrassed. But also a little horny and excited...

Same question, but for landlord?

Well, I don't actually have a landlord, as I have a mortgage, but assuming I did or it was somebody from the bank, then similar I would imagine.

If you found out on the same day, they both knew?
That would make me very nervous, as I would worry that my pics were far more spread than I thought and who else may find them... Or wonder if they knew each other and were talking about me.

Old 07-20-2020, 12:24 PM   #637
Matt:

Quote:
I'm not sure but, I think it is a guy from the video console Wii, within the game Wii sports.

Really, a educated guess, I didn't play Wii much.
I've never played Wii at all.

Old 07-24-2020, 10:00 AM   #638
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

How is the world's smallest clitty not small enough?

What is one thing you learned about yourself in the last year?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 07-27-2020, 01:46 PM   #639
Matt:

Quote:
How is the world's smallest clitty not small enough?

I am sure there are people with smaller clitty's than me

What is one thing you learned about yourself in the last year?
Hmm that lockdown did not have much effect on my life haha as I didn't go out a lot anyway.

Old 07-27-2020, 02:19 PM   #640
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Yeah, smaller clitties are not possible. You will have to let go of the denial sometime.

If you had to give up electricity or plumbing, which would you give up? (Let's say bathroom use is a exception for plumbing.)

What are your most uncomfortable male clothes?

How did you feel when you first met Lucy? (Both online/in person.) (I noticed I asked a bit about Sam but neglected Lucy in most questions.) Is Lucy or Sam stricter?

Were you more nervous meeting Lucy or Sam?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 08-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #641
Matt:

Quote:
Yeah, smaller clitties are not possible. You will have to let go of the denial sometime.

never lol

If you had to give up electricity or plumbing, which would you give up? (Let's say bathroom use is a exception for plumbing.)

plumbing, can't imagine life without electricity, would be so limited in what could do. No internet, no phone, no lights, no music, no TV, no fridge/freezer, no cooker or microwave (think even gas cookers need some electric nowadays), boiler needs electric to run too. No plumbing would be bad, but with bathroom excluded, it would be bearable.

What are your most uncomfortable male clothes?

I don't think I have any uncomfortable male clothes, if I get any uncomfortable male clothes, they don't tend to last long lol I guess could say my ties, I find all ties uncomfortable, thankful I very rarely have to wear them. Who ever invented them and thought they were a good idea, is stupid haha they are pointless too.

How did you feel when you first met Lucy? (Both online/in person.) (I noticed I asked a bit about Sam but neglected Lucy in most questions.) Is Lucy or Sam stricter?

Were you more nervous meeting Lucy or Sam?
Well nervous/excited/scared lol I was worried what Sam had told Lucy about me haha whether I would live up to her expectations, more so when meeting in person.
Who is more strict?.. dangerous question to answer.... But I would say Miss Lucy, you do not want to upset her...
I was more nervous meeting Sam, just because she was the first person I had met like that, online, knowing about my kinks. It was a bit easier with Lucy as I had done it before, and Sam was with me, so I was not alone.

Old 08-01-2020, 01:34 PM   #642
eddie91

When's the last time you came?
eddie91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 01:38 PM   #643
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie91 View Post
When's the last time you came?
On July the 5th....

Old 08-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #644
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Looking forward to the orgasm that is probably just seeming further and further away?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 08-01-2020, 02:16 PM   #645
eddie91

When's the last time you had full control of your orgasms?
eddie91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama