Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #61
lucky
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer View Post
Okay just one importanat question....IS this an april fools prank? I thought thats what it was at first!!!!!!!! And who is brownie anyways???? HELP ME!!!
I don't know, I fantasize as some girl wearing my handcuffs in another topic
Old 04-01-2008, 04:57 PM   #62
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Default Jerk

Personally I think that HACKED BY BROWNIE is a D***** Bag for doing this if this was my site there is nothing that could stop me from punching him or worse lol!! But then again it is April 1st so i am wondering.......

But if he actually did this then yea he is a huge jack a** and i would ban him in no time.....

But still i have to admit the site does look a bit better with the whole graffiti thing but only if it was something else and not all the getBrownie stuff and if it said more getDare around the site as graffiti and stuff!

<Warren>

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:07 PM   #63
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Default wow!

I guess the saying ask and you shall receive rings true! I asked for a new format and got it. ha... i think we should have it more interesting like this... and i agree, give em the smilies he asked for. I think this is all a joke, but who would have thought. LOL this was a pretty good joke, and i know half the people in here wants to get their torches and pitch forks out and chase him down... i say lets make amends with him... have to admit he got us good. I found this whole thread to be very fuckin funny. I was on late last night, and didnt see brownie... wouldnt he have to be logged in to hack this forum? i noticed that his name wasnt on the list that tells who logged in the past 24 hours. I think we should put it back together and give the smilies to brownie and congratulate him on getting us. (while making the security changes anyway) Does this mean it will be updated of put back in the bad old format it was it?
Old 04-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #64
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

The only thing that hasn't happened to brownie yet is the maximun possible rep lol

And we should of listened to him earlyer he really was going to take over

We should either all run for the hills

Or

Bow down to our new master

Bows*
Old 04-01-2008, 07:33 PM   #65
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lol

Let's do neither and fight!!!! LOL

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:49 PM   #66
admireu4ever

Default April Fools!!!!!

WOW, two years in a row. Last year it was Tessdog! This year it is Brownie. I know for a fact that Depp has backups to prevent somthing like this from happening. I'm glad Depp kept the spirit going...

Cheers to Depp!
-Admireu4ever/Tessdog
Old 04-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #67
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by admireu4ever View Post
WOW, two years in a row. Last year it was Tessdog! This year it is Brownie. I know for a fact that Depp has backups to prevent somthing like this from happening. I'm glad Depp kept the spirit going...

Cheers to Depp!
-Admireu4ever/Tessdog
Wait, so is this like an april fools tradition? By the way, Depp, good luck with all the technological stuff, all of us at getBrownie are rooting for you! Woo!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #68
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

rofl nice work this year depp. Its not as dramatic as tess dog from last year. Ever think about changing your style instead of every april fools the site gets hacked? rofl, well i hope the other people figured it out by now =P
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #69
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

For all you people that weren't here one year ago, we could not read the posts at all. All the letters were messed up. (forgot to say that to lazy to edit) Thanks depp for the read-able posts

*gasp* i did a double post! so wat..
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:40 PM   #70
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

This is april fools so what if depp or someone is fooling us that this awesome site got hacked?
Old 04-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #71
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeketheorc View Post
This is april fools so what if depp or someone is fooling us that this awesome site got hacked?
Ooh, thats a cool way to look at it. I would of never thought of someone ELSE that did it that is trying to frame Brownie.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #72
depp
SysOp

Ok, April Fools is over.

I'm locking this and disabling the fun word filters. Until next time. I sure got a lot of people this year.

Advertisements
Kink Talk