Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: How many have seen you?
Literally nobody 6 5.50%
Less than 5 19 17.43%
5 - 10 4 3.67%
10 - 15 11 10.09%
15 - 25 9 8.26%
30+ 60 55.05%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default How Public Are Your Privates?

Approx. how many people (sexually or non sexually) have seen you naked, or at least seen your private parts (boobs, vagina, penis) in person, since you became an adult? Family counts but only after adulthood, so don't count your parents bathing you as a child or anything like that. Discuss your choices and how you feel about others seeing you and why.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 11-13-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 11-13-2018, 07:07 PM   #2
stitofff
Distinguished Member

30? I was a dare and got 300+ views. It was basic condition.

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:31 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

My mom, my husband, my ex and maybe a cousin or two have seen me completely naked.

I don't like to be naked, I am very self conscious.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:03 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitofff View Post
30? I was a dare and got 300+ views. It was basic condition.
wow what was the dare??

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:01 PM   #5
karabennemsy

Nudist camps, beaches, gym, public sauna...

hundreds, or more than thousand, idk.
Not to talk about some online dares
karabennemsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 12:32 AM   #6
gold017
On Temporary Posting Probation

I’ve been to a gay sauna once, so I dont really know the exact number. Plus gym showers.
But if we count people that I know, only 2, my ex and my boyfriend.
gold017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:24 AM   #7
eoin62

I posed for a kinky drawing group from Fetlife earlier this year, I lost a dice game to Detrimental and was posted on temporarily.exposed for a day, I've participated in various other games with people on getDare, and I'm a member of a local bdsm and play at the clubhouse. I used to be very body shy, but getting my tattoo has pretty much removed my shyness.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:07 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default privates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Approx. how many people (sexually or non sexually) have seen you naked, or at least seen your private parts (boobs, vagina, penis) in person, since you became an adult? Family counts but only after adulthood, so don't count your parents bathing you as a child or anything like that. Discuss your choices and how you feel about others seeing you and why.
My privates arnt private at all as most people know on gd by now . I am a nudist so all my family , friends , neighbours , delivery men and women and 1000s of strangers have seen me naked and quite a few have seen alot more .I am also an exhibitionist and love being seen and watched .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 11-14-2018, 11:55 AM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
My privates arnt private at all as most people know on gd by now . I am a nudist so all my family , friends , neighbours , delivery men and women and 1000s of strangers have seen me naked and quite a few have seen alot more .I am also an exhibitionist and love being seen and watched .
ah yes I must say I envy you good sir, I wish I could live my life as you do and have a supportive family and group of friends who live that way or at least don't mind that I do, I see your replies in the forums you seem to live the good life. How often do you actually wear clothes? If at all?

Old 11-14-2018, 11:57 AM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold017 View Post
I’ve been to a gay sauna once, so I dont really know the exact number. Plus gym showers.
But if we count people that I know, only 2, my ex and my boyfriend.
I've been to a bathhouse sauna myself, it wasn't strictly gay but the clientele was usually a 10:1 men to women ratio and I enjoy walking around with my penis exposed and watching all of the men check me out as I walk by them. I sometimes even use the shower area and play with myself for their enjoyment. Probably been seen by at least 30 people there alone, male and female. Sometimes it's nice to just walk around and jerk off and have people just watch.

Old 11-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #11
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoin62 View Post
I posed for a kinky drawing group from Fetlife earlier this year, I lost a dice game to Detrimental and was posted on temporarily.exposed for a day, I've participated in various other games with people on getDare, and I'm a member of a local bdsm and play at the clubhouse. I used to be very body shy, but getting my tattoo has pretty much removed my shyness.
I'm talking more about real life experiences than online ones, for online I'm sure at least a 1000 people have seen me naked, even if just by scrolling by a picture I posted on tumblr. I'd love to hear more about your BDSM club however. I too participate in sexual club based activities.

Old 11-14-2018, 12:24 PM   #12
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

only 4 in person I think, unless count on a nudist beach, in which case a few more.....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:14 PM   #13
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Been naked at multiple kink events and play parties, and my fiancee and a few friends have seen at least my boobs

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:22 PM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Lots of people have seen me naked, but that's only because I enjoyed - for the first time - going to the nude beach last summer.

Sexually the number is embarrassingly low though. At least in the offline world.

My friends and family have never seen me naked since I'm an adult and I intend to keep it that way.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:44 PM   #15
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I've tried to count this before, but I just don't know.

It's 30+. That includes partners, public showers, getting changed at the gym/swimming, a couple of times on a nude beach and maybe a couple more when I've done nude dares.

That's offline. Online I don't even know. Hundreds, easily.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk