Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2021, 10:39 AM   #1
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Welcome back Aloe!

I'd like to give you a fairly easy task/rule/whatever that's bound to be fun: unless it is part of a dare, you cannot cum unless you ahve already edged three times that day.

I look forward to the rest of this thread
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 10:51 AM   #2
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Welcome back, it did get a little intense didn't it.

How about an edge while your on the phone.
*blushes* I edged right before heading into my last meeting. I think that’s as close as I can get to edging on a call. But gosh. It left me squirming and very aware of the growing dampness of my panties throughout the call.

*ignores Blue’s post about my vibe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
It’s nice to see you back Aloe, and that how the previous thread went didn’t put you off. Unfortunate about your toy not making it, but means you get the joy (read: embarrassment) of having to discuss it with them to get it refunded then find a new one to buy

I’ll add an edge for each time you check this thread over the course of the rest of the week. If you can’t do it at the time, you can save it for later as long as you’re all caught up by the end of the day.
*BLUSHES* super thankful for messager systems instead of phone calls!!

An edge for each time I check the thread sounds doable *blushes* ....I will just have to be aware of how often I check it

....I just did my edge for this time...I reach my hand down and slowly circled my clit to the edge. Leaving me rather squirmy and my needy hole a little leaky *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
Welcome back Aloe!

I'd like to give you a fairly easy task/rule/whatever that's bound to be fun: unless it is part of a dare, you cannot cum unless you ahve already edged three times that day.

I look forward to the rest of this thread
Thank you that is also very doable!! I’m excited *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:59 AM   #3
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Two simple rules that hopefully will not be too harsh or difficult to follow, and will help you to build up the need and get back into this in a soft and gentle manner:

Once a day, when you start a meeting/call, let your hand slip under the desk where you'll keep your dildo/vibe(off). Caress your inner thigh with it and then gently insert it in your pussy and leave it there for all the duration of the meeting.

Before every second edge (one edge yes, one edge no and so on), roll a d6 and put two clothespins in the resulting body part for ten minutes:

1. pussy lips
2. nipples
3. tongue
4. clit (only one)
5. low arms, near armpits
6. inner thigh

If you don't like some of those options and you don't feel comfortable about having so much random, simply flip a coin. Head is breasts and tail is pussy. You decide how to put them there.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-17-2021 at 12:28 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:54 PM   #4
aloe
Distinguished Member

...checking the thread is another edge. *blushes* and my panties are definitely damp...

I am starting to wrap up work for the day and likely won’t be on much tonight but will be back tomorrow.

Thank you all for a fun first day!!

(Oh new date for my present is March 2 at the latest and I think I believe it this time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Two simple rules that hopefully will not be too harsh or difficult to follow, and will help you to build up the need and get back into this in a soft and gentle manner:

Once a day, when you start a meeting/call, let your hand slip under the desk where you'll keep your dildo/vibe(off). Caress your inner thigh with it and then gently insert it in your pussy and leave it there for all the duration of the meeting.

Before every second edge (one edge yes, one edge no and so on), roll a d6 and put two clothespins in the resulting body part for ten minutes:

1. pussy lips
2. nipples
3. tongue
4. clit (only one)
5. low arms, near armpits
6. inner thigh

If you don't like some of those options and you don't feel comfortable about having so much random, simply flip a coin. Head is breasts and tail is pussy. You decide how to put them there.
This should be fun! I will try it tomorrow

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 12:57 PM   #5
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
...checking the thread is another edge. *blushes* and my panties are definitely damp...

(Oh new date for my present is March 2 at the latest and I think I believe it this time)
Only damp.....we have a ways to go then.

Fingers crossed for you!

1 edge before getting out of bed in the morning is a good way to start the day!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:55 PM   #6
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Welcome back. Let's start with something small. Write a word on yourself, can be any word you like. Keep it there for three days, refreshing it when it fades/gets washed off.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:29 AM   #7
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:

I am starting to wrap up work for the day and likely won’t be on much tonight but will be back tomorrow.

Thank you all for a fun first day!!

This should be fun! I will try it tomorrow
Since you might be doing a lot of edges, or so it seems, i would consider lowering the time to five minutes or do it every third. As you prefer! If you feel like going for it as it is, i won't complain

Little one before going to bed. Write all the usernames of the people that posted in the thread (as of this message) in hidden places of your body.

Choose six spots you are ok with and assign them to each face of the dice. Roll it and see where everyone of us goes. I'm really curious haha. If you can think of more spots ofc go with a bigger dice!

Keep them there as long as you're comfortable with. No time restrictions from me on this one.

Have a good day everyone

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 04:28 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi

Well I woke up squirmy this morning....in the most delightful way *blushes*! Checking my tracking information....my present should arrive tomorrow! So that’s....exciting.... *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post

1 edge before getting out of bed in the morning is a good way to start the day!
I started my morning with this edge, still in bed, lying on my stomach I slid a hand down into my panties. I slowly started rubbing my clit until I got right to the edge. Feeling myself grow a little more needy, and my nipples hardening snd pressing into the bed *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Welcome back. Let's start with something small. Write a word on yourself, can be any word you like. Keep it there for three days, refreshing it when it fades/gets washed off.
*blushes* I put the word “squirmy” on the front of my left hip and will keep it there until Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonGirl View Post
Can I give a task too?

On the weekend, you must be wearing kneelength (or shorter) skirts if wearing any legwear
Thanks for the idea....I don’t have any skirts :/ sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Since you might be doing a lot of edges, or so it seems, i would consider lowering the time to five minutes or do it every third. As you prefer! If you feel like going for it as it is, i won't complain
Thanks for modifying, every 3 edges sounds good to me

Old 02-18-2021, 04:33 AM   #9
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good morning!

A task for today should it work with your schedule and you decide to accept. Put your vibrator in your needy hole for one hour. First 5 min off, next 5 min on, 5 off, 5 on etc for the hour.

That’s great news on your toy!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:02 AM   #10
LemonGirl

Quote:

Thanks for the idea....I don’t have any skirts :/ sorry.
Well, that sucks...
In that case, let me try again and tell you to carry a dildo in your pussy next time you go ton the store.?
LemonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk