Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-23-2023, 08:55 AM   #16
Josh.white97

Have you ever cum hands free from anal?

Do you enjoy any torture/ humiliation? What type?

Outside of your limits listed. Do you have any limits with guys specifically (even if instructed to do so by a women, with the women watching/encouraging)

Likes: Twinks, underwear, butts, balls, anal, tickling, fondling, masturbation, edging, cum & piss denial

Dislikes: Poop, Family, Extreme pain, Permanent, public

Less active now, on here from time to time. But need advice on my thread!:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428475
Josh.white97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Josh.white97 for this post:
Old 10-26-2023, 08:23 AM   #17
JimmyKarlo

Have you ever cum hands free from anal?
I would say close. I mostly cum while my ass is filled either with one of my dildos or my inflatable plug. I have to still edge my cock close to an orgasm, and probably the last bit comes from anal. While fucking my ass really hard I am dripping a lot, and I guess I am somewhat close to an orgasm, but never really made it across this edge. This is why I would love to have someone fuck or toy my ass without hesitation to give me no chance, but to cum a lot.

Do you enjoy any torture/ humiliation? What type?
I guess torture wise guess I am an softy. Although light pain is fine if one’s in the mood. My cock and balls can take a bit, but for instance toothpaste is already a tough one for me. My anal can also take a bit I guess. Not really into anything harder or whipping. But I did not try all of it, so open for giving it a shot. Humiliation not sure, probably into small penis humiliation and cockholding.

Outside of your limits listed. Do you have any limits with guys specifically (even if instructed to do so by a women, with the women watching/encouraging)
Since I am not really into guys or attracted to them.. it’s just the getting fucked by their cock, with guys it’s basically kissing or anything non-cock related things. Probably I would do it for a lady if commanded, but it’s definitely nothing that I would enjoy. Same for rimming or anything similar. Maybe I would still do it to keep the flow.

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 08:17 PM   #18
Josh.white97

How hairy are you?

What is your cock size and what is the ideal cock size you would like to be penetrated with? How tall and large would prefer the man to be?

What is a role play you’ve always wanted to try?

Did your gf know you were on GD?

Likes: Twinks, underwear, butts, balls, anal, tickling, fondling, masturbation, edging, cum & piss denial

Dislikes: Poop, Family, Extreme pain, Permanent, public

Less active now, on here from time to time. But need advice on my thread!:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428475
Josh.white97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Josh.white97 for this post:
Old 12-05-2023, 02:46 AM   #19
JimmyKarlo

How hairy are you?
I would say medium to little. Legs and arms, but quite blond so not too much I would say. Cock and balls are shaved nice and clean of course.

What is your cock size and what is the ideal cock size you would like to be penetrated with? How tall and large would prefer the man to be?

Mine is quite above average I would say. I dont remember the exact number and currently I am locked so nothing more than 10cm/4inches. But it must be something like 16.5 cm / 6.5 inches and a width of around 4.5cm/1.8 inches. All ladies so far were happy. Not too long, not too thick. Although one of my ex liked the strech and needed some fingers in addition or I had to wear some cock sleave too from time to time.
For me, after a good warm up, I would go for something thick, lets say 6-8cm(2.4-3.1inches) in width at least - I definitly licke the girth and stretch! Length-wise not too much, still need training there, maybe around 20cm/8inches to have a nice pole to get drilled with, but still feel the balls hitting me. Size of the guy does not really matter, taller is more practicle I guess, but I am more interested in his cock.

What is a role play you’ve always wanted to try?
Puh, not really the role play guy. Probably something with a dominant female role. I have a lot of fantasies with this topic, but in terms of role play I guess I am more or less an unwritten paper.

Did your gf know you were on GD?
No, never. This is kind of my personal, open, fantasie space with all open fantasies. Not sure, if I want anyone to know about it.. then I might wonder how they would react / think and I would not like to have this restriction

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk