Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-21-2019, 04:32 AM   #16
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaboo View Post
I have a few times I worked with my roommate (that's how we met) and I would sometimes do things to "show off" for him after we closed (we worked at a store) most of the time it was a quick flash but one time I did strip completely naked and that was to show him my but plug I was wearing
Oh very nice, where in the store would you do this?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 03:49 PM   #17
Picaboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Oh very nice, where in the store would you do this?
most of the time it was in the front of the store since the managers always did the closing paper work and money counting in the front of the store at the registers
My Sex Map---UPDATED

Im starting to take dares Mainly looking for fun stuff focusing around public/outdoors and slight risk of being seen I will be doing most of them with my roommate woth me and watching i am kind og picky with the dares i take so sorry if i dont take yours
Picaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 06:53 PM   #18
awolonline

Naked at work - several times in various different jobs over the years.

One time I worked in an office on the 17th floor and I went in to do some extra hours one weekend. It was back when no one worked weekends so I took the challenge to strip naked and ride right to the lobby in the lift. let the doors open and back again. exciting!

Then at a recent company, i would always work late. Was doing dares one evening and had to walk naked out to the front door - this time I got caught by a guy from another floor - embarrassing!

I also went on cam for a dare and let people watch as I sat at my desk and played

LIMITS:
shaving, scat, pain, blood, drawing, messy, illegal
awolonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:48 AM   #19
sunshinetart

Smile Yes i have

Yes in one of my old work places I found a large store room and went in and stripped naked and put on a safety harness for climbing and hung it from the fire pipes in the roof and hung there naked feet off the floor masturbating till I came really hard. There were still security staff and some others in the building
sunshinetart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:53 AM   #20
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaboo View Post
most of the time it was in the front of the store since the managers always did the closing paper work and money counting in the front of the store at the registers
You must have had pretty cool managers

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 11-22-2019, 06:54 AM   #21
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by awolonline View Post
Naked at work - several times in various different jobs over the years.

One time I worked in an office on the 17th floor and I went in to do some extra hours one weekend. It was back when no one worked weekends so I took the challenge to strip naked and ride right to the lobby in the lift. let the doors open and back again. exciting!

Then at a recent company, i would always work late. Was doing dares one evening and had to walk naked out to the front door - this time I got caught by a guy from another floor - embarrassing!

I also went on cam for a dare and let people watch as I sat at my desk and played
Oh wow, did the guy who seen you say anything?

My Real Experiences

Old 11-22-2019, 06:54 AM   #22
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinetart View Post
Yes in one of my old work places I found a large store room and went in and stripped naked and put on a safety harness for climbing and hung it from the fire pipes in the roof and hung there naked feet off the floor masturbating till I came really hard. There were still security staff and some others in the building
Damn and you weren't ever caught?

My Real Experiences

Old 11-22-2019, 10:52 AM   #23
Picaboo

Quote:
You must have had pretty cool managers
it was just the one assistant manager I did it to and we live together now
My Sex Map---UPDATED

Im starting to take dares Mainly looking for fun stuff focusing around public/outdoors and slight risk of being seen I will be doing most of them with my roommate woth me and watching i am kind og picky with the dares i take so sorry if i dont take yours
Picaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 03:15 PM   #24
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

yes I have more than once....

Have made a strip poker picture set in my works's offices, and been naked in some other area's too.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:37 PM   #25
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Aww that is a shame, why did you do it?
I was given dares to do so as I've said before I almost always do dares given unless it goes against the limits ive stated
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 11:17 PM   #26
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default again

with the previous story we ended up workign nude together when we are in fact working offshift.

Since our lab is a lock up area.... we are able to litterally stay locked up for hours.

Often though as soon as i get hard enough my girl will strip if not already naked, she will immediately either give me bj, or simply mount me.
Often we have our processs automated by then. But even so i will usually beat her to the sex by going down on her before she gets to me.
If she is standing i start fucking her immediately if she is sitting I will go down on her.

Btw when she came over to my home a couple of times (and more often)... my wife already knew of her from my comments. Mywife will often go ahead and start making out with her and at times they are 69'ing each other.

There is a chance she may move in since my niece has moved out recently.. though still i have my wifes sis living onsite too.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:25 AM   #27
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default last time

Per the coronacv19 deal ,,, Many site i was at for a bit... started wfh.

On my last day onsite, the tech that i worked with and i were the only ones other than security in the whole bldg.

This time we didnt bother locking the lab doors.

While she was getitng up from working on a pc she was in perfect possiition an since nobody was there we were wearing tshirts and shorts..
As it turns out both of us were nude under those clothes.

I yanked her shorts down and immediate was eating her out..
she turned around and took tshirt off and was totally nude then.

Was totally into it --we had sex for hours as we knew it was last time onsite.
both of us cum more than a couple of times.

We have since met each other at each other places.
She is such that she will always only be a F*buddy and no other relationships other than friendship with perks
Old 04-14-2020, 04:39 AM   #28
b7302

A couple of times when I was working late I went to the mens rooms, stripped naked and then walked over to the womens restroom and took a selfie in the mirror

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video /w face, online, account control, exposure, denial
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide
b7302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 06:53 AM   #29
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default forgot another

Ive posted this before.
But at one of my first jobs as a kid. I worked a restaurant where i was dishwasher and was going to town on the work.
I had female helper (i was the only guy left in place by then).
Anyway at one point i was getting super soaked as i was a pretty good dishwasher.

Per being soaked i asked my girl to go get a extra pair of shirt/pants from the back storage.. By the time she got back i was shirtless and was gonna strip down to put new pants on -- but she told me to keep the shirt off..
Back then i was pretty welll built. So i did keep it off, big mistake.
Per that i ended up getting soaked inside (underwear now wet).

So right in front of her, i stipped totallly and was gonna put the clothes on and she told me to stay naked... and put the good clothes up.. and put the wet clothes in our laundry (note these were uniform clothes).

so for a bit was washing dishes Naked and she wasoften playing with herself.
I noticed and slowed down ... per that she started giving me a handjob which surprisingly helped me get some work done.
After I came, she went and told everybody (all girls remember).. and i started getting a tour of people.

Stil had to finish up work...but when we took out the trash, my helper wouldnt let me put anything on (it was warm).

Anyway when we got back to the back door ... the other girls blocked the way and insisted my helper strip too and fuck on the back porch there.

Note there were apts behind us, some of which could have decent view.

Anyway, by then our manager had a apt within view of that porch and told us that when they leave, we were to get to her place even nude.
So for a few minutes my helper and I started making out.... first time ever with her (btw she became my gf 2+ years later). We were going to fuck again but i just went down on her.

Anyway we got to the apt and it was problematic...
But once in, our manager and others told us we were to be sex toys for everybody else there..
No guys till later when there late night delivery of food and we had to answer door with $$ and nudity.

From then on that weekend the helper (Susan) and I we were constantly either having sex with each other or being played with by all others.

Biggest orgy ever and it was the first group (before this it was not much more than a thresome.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:57 AM   #30
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

I used to work in a shop with a huge plate glass front window from floor to ceiling. I was off to college one night and so stayed in work after we closed to save going home and coming back again. It was late in the year and so it was dark outside. All of the lights in the shop we off.

I decided to undress in the back office and got completely naked. Then, I made my way out of the office and slowly walked across the shop floor towards the window. People walking past the window were oblivious to the fact that I was there and I managed to get within 2 metres of the window, completely naked, with rush hour pedestrians walking past.

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk