Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #61
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

My deepest sexual fantasy... It's tough to pinpoint since I enjoys such a variety of things. Now keep in mind, this is purely fantasy, not reality: I would fantasize about being a total sex slave, in all sorts of capacities. Being locked in a box, servicing client after client orally while I am encased in darkness, completely anonymous. Cum and bodily fluids of others are the main staple of my diet. My manhood is locked up 24/7 except when taken out to be jacked off furiously until its red and raw and all pleasure is lost from the act. Being dressed in frills and lace and panties and diapers to be shown off to crowds of people for ultimate humiliation. Being stripped naked and getting my arms and legs tied so I'm walking on knees and elbows, thrown into a muddy pit with the pigs and forced to eat pig food, and getting fucked in the ass by strangers. Extreme humilation and degredation and getting used are probably my deepest fantasies, but to keep in mind, these are only fantasies, this slave doesn't want to really be raped and all the other things. These are just fantasies.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #62
Smokey69

I Love being humiliated & i am crazy about Exhibitionism and Voyeurism ;P

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #63
zaqxsw1984

my anal fetish i was playin with my dildo and it slipped inside me.. my parents found out it was so humilating

Likes: Crossdressing, Feminization, Humiliation, Bondage, Denial, Chastity, Piss Play, CBT, Pain, Spanking, Domination, BDSM, Anal, Taking Orders and Tasks.

Limits: Scat, Illegal, Public, Showing my Face

My kik is; Abigalsummer
zaqxsw1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #64
Dare2Girl

Default embarrassing fantasy

my fantasy is...

I love to be humiliated. I would sometimes fantasize about being a sex slave and being spanked naked and played with. I would be tied up, my arms above my head, slightly leaned forward so my ass sticks out, but not far enough to hide my pussy. My legs would be spread apart and tied and I would be tied tightly so I couldnt excape. the most humiliating thing would be if family or friends would walk in on me and take part in my humiliation. They would take pictures and video tape me to use against me, making me be their naked, naughty sex slave for as long as they want.

They would spank me as much as they would want to, play with me when they feel like it, make me pleasure them, have me as their pet, all of it naked. The only time I would be allowed to wear clothes is if I go to school or go outside for anything. But even then, I wouldnt be allowed to wear any panties or bra, they would make me wear really short skirts so that when I would bend down even slightly, my ass would be on show for anyone behind me to see. Or if a wind blew, my pussy would be for people around me to see. They would make me wear a white tops, that when wet, would show my breasts. They would never allow me to cover up and have anyone they wanted, to see me naked. Even at school they would find ways to put me on show. Flipping up my skirt, tripping me so when I fall my skirt would rise up, makng me reach over tables so my ass and pussy is on show.

My fantasy is being humiliated by a friend or family member that has black mailed me into being their slave. this is my first time admitting this.

For those that want to see a bit of me:
http://www.truthordarepics.com/dares/dare2girl/

Last edited by Dare2Girl; 12-18-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Dare2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:13 AM   #65
beachboy_

To have my gf tell her friends that I'm bisexual and that she fucks me in the ass, and then they all want to watch and try it.
beachboy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #66
Hayley4Dares

probably beastiality.
Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, sex, pee play, ass smoothies, embarrassment, animals, and mild humiliation. I like to be dared things involving public nakedness but i won't stay naked out in public very long.

Limits: name calling, photos, meeting up with people, extreme pain, and anything that would lead to injury. I might also reject any dares that would ruin my social life. Other than that i have very few limits.

PM me dares
Hayley4Dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #67
dave horzfield

i like strait up bondage but i wont tell my mates there all chavs
dave horzfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #68
bbmika
Baby Member

Default Secret kink

Mine would probably be girly clothes fetish, specially PJs or any night piece of clothing... not really sissyfication since I'm not so excited by all the stuff around (roleplay, wigs, makeup, and so on), but only the humiliation kink of being seen in girl's stuff.

One of my most recurrent fantasies is to loose some kind of TorD game in real life, and to be forced by a bunch of girls to wear some pink girly PJs while they'd laugh at me all night long, forcing me to reveal some very private secrets... but hey, I hope that will stay a fantasy lol !

Likes : humiliation / loss of control / xdressing / diapers / risk of being caught

Dislikes : anal / scat / public nudity outside close friends

Will never do : everything involving animals or real family members / hard pain / scars

Last edited by bbmika; 01-17-2013 at 11:02 AM.
bbmika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #69
LaughAtMe

Being humiliated and laughed at.

Likes: Verbal humiliation, body writing, being laughed at, being made fun of, being a sissy.
Neutral/sometimes likes: Mild to moderate pain. Bladder control.
Dislikes/rarely likes: Serious pain, semi-public, urine (without drinking), extreme humiliation.
Limits: Anything illegal. Anything that will cause permanent damage (physical or emotional). Full public. Anything that might ruin my life. Scat. Urine (drinking). Pics/webcam. Family. Friends.
LaughAtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #70
smackboy

Being caught wearing a thong by someone then being black mailed into being a girl and being forced to wwear butt plugs so my arse is always stretched:/

16/m
smackboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #71
Diaperlad

... Diapers, probably.
Dunno why, but I love to wear them :\

Dislikes: Pain, Scat, public, blood, penetration, vomit

Looking for a master/mistress or daddy/mommy, pm if interested.
I can also do dares.
Diaperlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #72
wizziwarren

Always been quiet to admit anything of this in real but, here goes..

Fantasy/kink/really want to try

i would love to for a mistress to make me hers -for a certain amount of time- in which i would be subject to; spanking, tied and teased, humiliation -verbal and maybe physical- gags, forced feminisations, confinement, nipple torture, suspention degradation. bondage, foot worship and sissy training

i would MAYBE like to try pet play...

one definite kink: i would love to lick a girls ass/pussy untill orgasm, i would love a woman to sit on my face and force me to do this. its something ive always wanted but no ones ever helped with.

well there you go, if anyone feels like helping out? haha

Dislikes: ruined orgasm, light cbt, items for spanking

Limits: family, friends, scat, pee, cbt, blood, permanent.

PM ME *Masturbate* And control how my next masturbation session goes
wizziwarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:26 AM   #73
cfrost

Default cocksucking

I love toying myself while sucking a guys cock and when I swallow his love juice I cum like a skyrocket.
http://www.4shared.com/u/yCqCkfKs/andriad069inbox.html
cfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:11 AM   #74
YourManSlut
Account Banned

the thought of being dominated by a woman and being fucked by a strap on whilst another girl grinds her ass on my face

Likes: messy, humiliation, taking orders, being controlled, orgasm control, cam, pics

Dislikes: public, poo, pee, pain, anal, ice, toothpaste, cross dressing

Limits: Permanent, extreme pain, illegal, family
YourManSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #75
originaldaregirl
Account Banned

Default fantasies

I kinda have 2 fantasies, the first is to be used as a slave, I would always be tied up, naked, so that my tits, pussy and ass were constantly on show. I would be used as a fuck toy, my mouth, pussy and ass filled with cocks.
the second I developed in my last year of high school as there was a really good looking teacher who I was/am quite close with. this one is pretty simple, i just wanted him to fuck me in his classroom.

Likes:- shower dares, ice, wedgies, insertion [all holes], spanking, clothing control, bondage, humiliation, bladder control

Dislikes:- messy, hidden public, pegs, peeing myself

Limits:- family, friends, animals, drinking pee, poo, illegal, extreme pain, public, pics to strangers

Kik: OriginalDareGirl
originaldaregirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, fetish, humiliation, kinky