Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #271
321tt
Distinguished Member

1) Go to public restrooms to a cubicle, door completely open
2) Pull your shirt+jumper up so that your lower back is bare
3) Drop your trousers to your ankles, leave underwear on
4) Wait until at least two people are there
5) Start peeing with your underwear on (it you stand just above the toilet, most of it should go inside)
6) As you are, leave the cubicle, close the door, and lay youself towards the door by back (so that you face the open aread)
7) Stay there this way until 10 people see you
8) Remove your trousers, remove your underwear, wipe yourself from piss if you want.
9) Put your trousers back on, and be commando for the rest of the day.

(I hope you'll enjoy it)

For me, please nothing really involving other people (it can/should still be humiliating, possibly public).
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #272
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

For the next 7 days, when ever you use a public restroom and are just peeing, use the urinal. You must drop your pants and underwear to your ankles and lift and hold your shirt up and then piss with out holding your dick like a little boy would.

Only exception you would be allowed is at work, if necessary. And if that is necessary, then use a stall and follow the instructions.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #273
goodlilsub

go into a stall and remove your clothes. then go in the next stall and sit on the toilet to pee. when you are done go back into your stall and get dressed

dislikes: anal (but will obey if women says to)

Limitsiss,poo, permanent, face

Maam, ]This Boy is a member of the Male Slave Contest being run by Kmdumo
goodlilsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #274
darkite

Open your zipper just enough to stick out your cock and your balls and pee in the urinal from as far as possible.

likes: light CBT, pain, semi public, ruined orgasms, edging, cum eating

limits: extreme pain, permanent marks, Family, Scat, Urine, Illegal
darkite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #275
Stickyundies

Pee through your underwear after you are finshed dry your underwear using a blow dryer have fun. You can keep your pants on.

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:57 PM   #276
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

Pee in the floor and your hands dont wash just rub it in and go

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:08 AM   #277
goodlilsub

go into a stall and keep the door open, sit on the toilet with your pants down and stroke till you get hard

dislikes: anal (but will obey if women says to)

Limitsiss,poo, permanent, face

Maam, ]This Boy is a member of the Male Slave Contest being run by Kmdumo
goodlilsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:20 AM   #278
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Since you like crossdressing, completely cross dress with a nice dress or skirt, no panties needed.

Go to the mall and drink plenty. When you need to go, go to the mens room and use the urinal and just lift up your dress or skirt and go.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #279
hotfacialguy

Next time you go to a public bathroom bring something with you to bind your cock and balls. you have to strip naked and as soon as you are naked on the stall door. then sit down facing the door and bind your cock and balls. then you have to edge 5 times. after the 5th edge you can cum. if you cum before then you have to rub your cum on your face then clean off your dick in the sink. then you can unbind yourself and get dressed.

this is gonna be my first bathroom dare!
hotfacialguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #280
maza

Alright get into self suck position in a stall and cum over your face. Then let it dry. No cleaning it off until you leave the building you're in.
maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #281
hotfacialguy

Ok I'll do that later today.

You have to walk into a public bathroom with a change of crossdressing clothes. you must go into the stall change into a thong, a skirt and a see through white top. then you have to cum onto your skirt and stayed dressed for 15 mins in the bathroom

make my next one more daring! i''ll go to a different bathroom right after my first one
Old 02-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #282
cammaster91

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfacialguy View Post
Ok I'll do that later today.

You have to walk into a public bathroom with a change of crossdressing clothes. you must go into the stall change into a thong, a skirt and a see through white top. then you have to cum onto your skirt and stayed dressed for 15 mins in the bathroom

make my next one more daring! i''ll go to a different bathroom right after my first one
do u have skype??
Old 02-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #283
hotfacialguy

yes i do, whats my new dare?
Old 02-23-2013, 08:02 AM   #284
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

First, just wear pants and a shirt and shoes. No underwear or or socks needed.

Once you get to the bathroom, you will strip. Put your shoes on the ground. Clothes on top of the shoes. You will then piss on the pile. You can then dress and leave again.

My preference is you do this next to the urinals, but you decide if you want to do it in a stall.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #285
Matthew1135

Go to a urinal blindfolded and pull your pants down to your ankles with your butt plug in until you pee
Matthew1135 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom