Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2020, 10:28 AM   #1
moonlemon

Default 20F New vibrator, please torture me!

Hi everyone!
This is my second post on the site, and I'm really excited because I bought my first vibrator. Its a bullet vibrator with multiple speeds and patterns, and I thought I'd come here to request some tasks to try it out with.

I'm interested in exploring edging some more, and am curious about multiple/forced orgasms and post-orgasm torture as well (I've never tried either of these 2). Please feel free to incorporate other things such as spanking, bondage etc.. from my likes and dislikes list! Please be specific about what positions you'd like me in whilst I complete these tasks and other similar details

I have exams next week so should probably be focusing on them rather than posting here, but I'm just too excited to try out my new toy. I'll be going to my family home for winter break next week as well so will have more free time to complete the tasks then, but please keep me occupied!!

Thank you everyone

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Toys: Bullet Vibrator, Womanizer, lube and household items
moonlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moonlemon for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 10:53 AM   #2
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Here you have two ideas:

Insert your new vibe and let it do its job on medium to high power. While it does kneel on Your bed with a pillow between your legs that you can hump and ride for additional stimulation. Make it more interesting if you drink a few glasses of water and ride until you really need to use the bathroom. Enjoy.

Insert your new vibe on full power, then wrap your hips with food wrap plastic foil so you cannot Turm the vibe of or directly take it out. Wrap the foil tightly between your legs and around your hips in several layers. After orgasm you will not be able to stop the vibe and so you will need to enjoy some more. Have fun.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matdoc for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 11:04 AM   #3
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Take your new vibrator, turn it on full power, and put it in a condom. Coat the outside of the condom in toothpaste (hotsauce if feeling extra brave) and then insert the whole thing into your pussy, deep enough that the end/edge of the condom is just hanging out of your pussy. Keep it inside as long as you can. Once you take it out, immediately take it out of the condom, put it on your clit, and orgasm a number of times equal to the number of minutes you had it inside, rounding up (ie, 1 minute 5 seconds equals 2 orgasms, etc)

Have fun, and please post a fill report!

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnonBull1 for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 11:07 AM   #4
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

kneel on the floor, legs spread with a pillow under your pussy to hold the vibe pushed against your clit, put 1 clothepin on each nipple and set the vibe on a earthquake or wave pattern (it surely have at least one of those).
Once you're reaching the orgasm rip the clothepins off and cum, then set the vibe and normal pattern at higher speed till you cum a second time, after that set the vibe on a medium-low speed and keep it like that for 2 minutes, no more orgasms. Keep your hands behind your head all the time when you don't need to use them.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Andrew 25:17 for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 11:18 AM   #5
QuietMelissa

Vibrators are sooo fun isn't it?? Have you tested how long they will last you?

If you like torture... Maybe you want to try clit edging first before using it? You may want to put the vibrator in the gusset of your panties or thongs if you like the sexiness.

So while studying, give yourself a set amount of studies to complete that will keep you at it for at least 30 minutes ++. Start it off on the first setting, and gradually increasing its speed every 2 minutes on your favorite pattern. Maybe you do not want the constant pattern because it can be quite difficult later on?? Once you are at your maximum speed, put a small cushion between your legs and press your jewel against it. Keep studying no matter what unless you decided to call it quits or the battery runs out.

If you stop midway or the battery runs out, keep on studying until you finishes it. The time spent on finishing your studies = the number of household items you got to find and spank your jewel for being so uncontrollable. (or your luck.)

If you finished it, congrats! You get to explore your favorite spot with the vibrator until the battery runs out.

I hope this is fun for you because it is for me.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:22 AM   #6
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Let me just say, that's a great one

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 12:26 PM   #7
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietMelissa View Post
Vibrators are sooo fun isn't it?? Have you tested how long they will last you?

If you like torture... Maybe you want to try clit edging first before using it? You may want to put the vibrator in the gusset of your panties or thongs if you like the sexiness.

So while studying, give yourself a set amount of studies to complete that will keep you at it for at least 30 minutes ++. Start it off on the first setting, and gradually increasing its speed every 2 minutes on your favorite pattern. Maybe you do not want the constant pattern because it can be quite difficult later on?? Once you are at your maximum speed, put a small cushion between your legs and press your jewel against it. Keep studying no matter what unless you decided to call it quits or the battery runs out.

If you stop midway or the battery runs out, keep on studying until you finishes it. The time spent on finishing your studies = the number of household items you got to find and spank your jewel for being so uncontrollable. (or your luck.)

If you finished it, congrats! You get to explore your favorite spot with the vibrator until the battery runs out.

I hope this is fun for you because it is for me.
Thank you for the great dare!! Just a few questions, if I may. I assume that I'm not allowed to orgasm, is that correct? If that is the case and I feel like I'm going to have an orgasm, am I allowed to turn it off or do I just have to carry on?

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Old 12-07-2020, 12:41 PM   #8
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Take your new vibrator, turn it on full power, and put it in a condom. Coat the outside of the condom in toothpaste (hotsauce if feeling extra brave) and then insert the whole thing into your pussy, deep enough that the end/edge of the condom is just hanging out of your pussy. Keep it inside as long as you can. Once you take it out, immediately take it out of the condom, put it on your clit, and orgasm a number of times equal to the number of minutes you had it inside, rounding up (ie, 1 minute 5 seconds equals 2 orgasms, etc)

Have fun, and please post a fill report!
Thank you for the dare! Am I allowed breaks between orgasms or do I just keep the vibrator against my clit until I've completed them?

Old 12-07-2020, 12:44 PM   #9
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlemon View Post
Thank you for the dare! Am I allowed breaks between orgasms or do I just keep the vibrator against my clit until I've completed them?
The intent was continuous contact with no breaks, but if that's too extreme for you, I certainly understand

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:50 PM   #10
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
The intent was continuous contact with no breaks, but if that's too extreme for you, I certainly understand
I will try my best and report back

Old 12-07-2020, 01:00 PM   #11
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Lie on your stomach and put your hands below your body, holding the bullet vibe but not moving. Press the vibe against your clit and pussylips through a panty. Now start grinding and circling your hips against the vibe fixed in your non-moving hands. Wear a silk or cotton panty for this in round one, grind your hips until you cum. Then undress the panties and put them below your face, do the same grinding again moaning in your panties to cum a second time. When done, insert the vibe on full power and lie on your stomach with the vibe in for 15 min. If you cum again spank your ass 15 times and start the 15 min all over. If you do not cum again have a break of 15 min, then restart the full dare. Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:22 PM   #12
QuietMelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlemon View Post
Thank you for the great dare!! Just a few questions, if I may. I assume that I'm not allowed to orgasm, is that correct? If that is the case and I feel like I'm going to have an orgasm, am I allowed to turn it off or do I just have to carry on?
Of course you may??

It depends on your body and reactions. At the end, you should be super sensitive and unwilling to touch your pampered jewel because you have been torturing it. You know like sometimes after sex, it just gets so sore you tell your guy to hands off that area or you'll rip his head off? Imagine that but you are still keeping the vibrator on... How does your body react to it? Will you enjoy squirming around like this? Or will you give in to your pampered jewel and call it quits?

Irregular patterns helps because it has break times and is much pleasurable than constant... which just makes it awfully painful.

That's roughly the idea.

Advertisements
Kink Talk