Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-04-2023, 07:55 AM   #10216
FelineFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
@FelineFrenzy
Just on day left before you are free from this thread? not so fast. Add one day to your vulnerable time for each hour late
I'll accept another two days on the thread, but I might have to reserve the right to turn down dares like this in the future - I'm getting a little too obsessive about checking the thread than is likely healthy.

That puts me in until Tuesday night this coming week.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:50 AM   #10217
FelineFrenzy

Here are some messy tasks for those I could find with that in their likes or dislikes:

@Samor: For every hour you're late, either add 3 hours to the diaper time you're accumulating from PMs OR add an entire peeled banana to the back of a diaper the next time you're required to wear a diaper from this thread. (You may mix and match if needed.)

@Rascal: For every hour you're late, hit yourself with a whipped cream pie in the following order: face, butt, groin, top of head, left/right cheek (as a pie sandwich if you have both), chest. If you have remaining pies after that, apply them as you see fit.

@Victoria85: For every hour you're late, dump a banana split ingredient down the front of your pants in the following order: 1 sliced banana, 1 scoop of ice cream, 5 second squirt of chocolate syrup, 10 second spray of whipped cream, 2 more sliced bananas, 2 more scoops of ice cream, the remaining bottle of chocolate syrup, the remaining can of whipped cream. Remain in the banana split pants for at least 5 minutes.

@MemerDreamer18: For every hour your late, dump a chocolate pudding cup down the back of your underwear. Then give yourself a wedgie, and remain wedgied for 2 minutes for every hour you were late.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:50 AM   #10218
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@Beelieve
If you are late, choose one to do before looking.
Spoiler:
Edge one for each hour late

Spoiler:
Do this test: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/childrens-quiz-2021-general-knowledge-19819939 in your Dillegent Student Outfit and report your score in your next post

@MemerDreamer18
Put on your Maid outfit and clean one room for each hour late. If you run out of room, spend 1 hour in your outfit for each room remaining.

@Kaiyo
For each hour late, you can only use a word once in your next X post(=hour late). No repetition allowed.

@KillerWedgieGirl
If you are late, you can only sit if your butt is red from spanking for the next 24 hour.

@Emily22
If you are late, but a vibrator on high on your clit for 1 minute per hour late. If you cum before the end of the time, you are denied for as long as you are vulnerable in this thread.

@HarlyStorm
Put your inflatable plug in and pump it once for each hour late. don't deflate or remove it until you sent a dare to 5 persons in this thread.

@FelineFrenzy
Just on day left before you are free from this thread? not so fast. Add one day to your vulnerable time for each hour late

@zcatl
If you are late, you can only orgasm between 8:49pm and 8:51pm for 3 days.

@ThisDirtySlut
If you are late, you can only use the bathroom 5 time each day for the next 48 hour. If your are more than 5 hour late, you are limited to 3 use.

@tripers
Look at this one, trying to be forgotten to escape dare. For each hour late, put a diaper on for 30 minutes, no change allowed.

@Anonymos404
for each hour late, spend 15 minutes in a frogtie with your hand tied to your ankles.

1 hour diapered it is.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:54 AM   #10219
KillerWedgieGirl

Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@Beelieve
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Do this test: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/childrens-quiz-2021-general-knowledge-19819939 in your Dillegent Student Outfit and report your score in your next post

@MemerDreamer18
Put on your Maid outfit and clean one room for each hour late. If you run out of room, spend 1 hour in your outfit for each room remaining.

@Kaiyo
For each hour late, you can only use a word once in your next X post(=hour late). No repetition allowed.

@KillerWedgieGirl
If you are late, you can only sit if your butt is red from spanking for the next 24 hour.

@Emily22
If you are late, but a vibrator on high on your clit for 1 minute per hour late. If you cum before the end of the time, you are denied for as long as you are vulnerable in this thread.

@HarlyStorm
Put your inflatable plug in and pump it once for each hour late. don't deflate or remove it until you sent a dare to 5 persons in this thread.

@FelineFrenzy

@zcatl

@ThisDirtySlut
If you are late, you can only use the bathroom 5 time each day for the next 48 hour. If your are more than 5 hour late, you are limited to 3 use.

@tripers
Look at this one, trying to be forgotten to escape dare. For each hour late, put a diaper on for 30 minutes, no change allowed.

@Anonymos404
for each hour late, spend 15 minutes in a frogtie with your hand tied to your ankles.
I missed this, luckily my seat is cushioned.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 09:14 AM   #10220
Anonymos404

Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@Beelieve
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

@MemerDreamer18

@Kaiyo

@KillerWedgieGirl

@Emily22

@HarlyStorm

@FelineFrenzy

@zcatl

@ThisDirtySlut

@tripers

@Anonymos404
Looks like a half hour ish tied up for me. This one isn't too bad unless I get a cramp

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 09:39 AM   #10221
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
I haven't actually done atomic before which on is it? But caught so not sure it matters
@emily22 reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 5 minutes per hour late
An atomic is when you pull your underwear up over your head. If you can't get it that far then just pull it as high as you can.

Missed this one!

Quote:
2 hour to catch:
@Emily22
Missed this one too!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 09:40 AM   #10222
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Emily, if you dont reply in two hours you arent allowed to refer to yourself in 1st person for 1 day per hour late
Missed this one too That is going to be difficult but Emily will try

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 02-04-2023, 10:34 AM   #10223
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelineFrenzy View Post

@Victoria85: For every hour you're late, dump a banana split ingredient down the front of your pants in the following order: 1 sliced banana, 1 scoop of ice cream, 5 second squirt of chocolate syrup, 10 second spray of whipped cream, 2 more sliced bananas, 2 more scoops of ice cream, the remaining bottle of chocolate syrup, the remaining can of whipped cream. Remain in the banana split pants for at least 5 minutes.

While it sounds really nice to try, i caught this one.
Maybe i will try it anyway in the future
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 11:48 AM   #10224
Samor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelineFrenzy View Post
@Samor: For every hour you're late, either add 3 hours to the diaper time you're accumulating from PMs OR add an entire peeled banana to the back of a diaper the next time you're required to wear a diaper from this thread. (You may mix and match if needed.)
I will add to my diaper time. With that and the PM, I already have to add 8 hour and 15 minutes.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 11:57 AM   #10225
zcatl

Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@Beelieve
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

@MemerDreamer18

@Kaiyo

@KillerWedgieGirl

@Emily22

@HarlyStorm

@FelineFrenzy

@zcatl

@ThisDirtySlut

@tripers

@Anonymos404
I don’t know how but I somehow missed this one also.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:31 PM   #10226
OrgasmController

Was dared to post here, I'm vulnerable until further notice.

@Emily22 for every hour late, you will have to edge 10 times per day and will be denied for a week

Likes: cock ownership, orgasm control, edging, (forced) orgasms, rules, CBT, worship, bladder control, control in general, degradation, humiliation

Limits: Nipple play, cum play, piss play, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, sounding, exposure

Toys: Shoelace, paddle, wooden spoon, ruler, cane, toothpick, rubber bands, clothespins

PM for Telegram or Kik.

PM Dares

Will you take control of me?
OrgasmController is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:24 PM   #10227
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrgasmController View Post
Was dared to post here, I'm vulnerable until further notice.

@Emily22 for every hour late, you will have to edge 10 times per day and will be denied for a week
Caught! But good try

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 02-04-2023, 04:09 PM   #10228
ThisDirtySlut

Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@Beelieve
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

@MemerDreamer18

@Kaiyo

@KillerWedgieGirl

@Emily22

@HarlyStorm

@FelineFrenzy

@zcatl

@ThisDirtySlut

@tripers

@Anonymos404
I can’t keep forgetting…

limits: photos, electricity,illegal, scat, blood, permanent, dangerous, breath play, finance, drugs

likes: control, pain, humiliation, wedgies, bathroom denial, abuse, torture

Toys/tools available: cage, dildo, vibrator, cane, paddle, bondage rope, pussy and nipple clamps, buttplug, household items.

22/female
ThisDirtySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:26 PM   #10229
SluttySarah

I'm plugged with my big glass plug now, so I suppose I should get started on trying to catch 7 people out (I need to be wearing my plug while writing this)! I also need to give out 5 especially cruel tasks - I'm sorry please don't take it personally I don't have a choice @Bee I hope they are cruel enough to your satisfaction

@LucyLou: It seems like you like panties and anal, just like me! If you don't catch this in time you'll have to stuff every pair of panties you wear the next week up your butt for an hour! Of course you can do them one by one, but if they've been on you, they gotta be in you for at least an hour! In your next post in this thread, you must first write a report with your nipples clamped before replying to anything else.

@Nya: If you don't catch this in time you must wear your nipple clamps and insert your largest buttplug before opening getdare for the next week.

@Emily22: If you don't catch this in time, insert both your Lush and Hush toys and give control of each of them to two seperate people for 60 min. You can't tell them you have the other toy inserted or ask for breaks. If either of them leave before 60 minutes is up, you are vulnerable for 3 more days. In your next post in this thread, you must first write a report with your nipples clamped before replying to anything else.

@Kaiyo: Since you seem so good at catching everything, if you miss this you'll only have an hour to catch posts for the next 3 days.

@Samor: If you are late, complete each PM dare with an X in it's name with X being the number of hours you are late, and extend the time you are vulnerable for by X days.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:41 PM   #10230
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
@Nya: If you don't catch this in time you must wear your nipple clamps and insert your largest buttplug before opening getdare for the next week.
Not even close, and since Bee dared you to be cruel I'll send my retribution at her.
@beelieve you must go commando 12 hours for every hour late, 2 hours to catch.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk