Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 01-08-2011, 05:49 AM   #16
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
This is not a answer people will like, But I think it should be considered. To help protect underager's why not raise the getdare age to 16+ atleast thier wont be as many underager's getting solicited? The more underagers we have the more creeps will come and try and take advantage. =/
Changing the age on here won't help until we have a way of verifying age upon signing in, which is highly unlikely, people will just lie about their age to get around the issue. Like many members already do. In vanilla context im still too young to have a nectar card, did this stop me , nope. Putting the age up here will just make it harder to find and stop members who are soliciting underaged users as it will be harder to know who really is how old they say they are,

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:24 AM   #17
Blank
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
Changing the age on here won't help until we have a way of verifying age upon signing in, which is highly unlikely, people will just lie about their age to get around the issue. Like many members already do. In vanilla context im still too young to have a nectar card, did this stop me , nope. Putting the age up here will just make it harder to find and stop members who are soliciting underaged users as it will be harder to know who really is how old they say they are,
Thats very true, but all it takes is a underage kid to get solicited by a older creep and some parent to see it happened on this website, and thats the website in trouble all I am saying is all idea's should be looked at =) aslong as this problem gets solved I dont mind what decision depp makes =)
Old 01-08-2011, 07:41 AM   #18
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
Thats very true, but all it takes is a underage kid to get solicited by a older creep and some parent to see it happened on this website, and thats the website in trouble all I am saying is all idea's should be looked at =) aslong as this problem gets solved I dont mind what decision depp makes =)
Which is why you don't change the age so we can keep an eye on the underageds on here and stop the soliciting, and move at least the s/m ads to kink, which would make it easier to protect then

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:06 AM   #19
The Natural

What if we were to put a parameter in place to make the S&M section entirely invisible to everyone under the age of 18? It won't fix the problem, but it will definitely help against some of those gullible enough to fall for the trick of those "Old Creeps."

If they don't know it exist, there is no temptation, if there's no temptation, there is no risk.

I don't know if this is even possible, maybe it's too complicated. But who knows, thought I'd put it out there...

Just a thought.

-Mike

Edit: Doh. Didn't see this has already been mentioned. Sorry for the necropost in that case. -.-

"Strength does not come from a physical capacity, but from an indomitable will." -Ghandi

Last edited by The Natural; 01-16-2011 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Stupidity.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age, chat, kinktalk, moving, s/m