Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 06:54 AM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default Protecting Kids

In my opinion the staff here should do more to protect minors. I've seen on too many occasions kids, girls especially asking for dares and being dared to do things including exposing themselves to strangers in public places and even encouraging them to be touched by these people. Sure you can say, 'O they don't have to do these things' but the thing with kids is they are easily influenced and might just do these things, and in doing so putting themselves in serious danger.

I don't know weather the solution is banning dares for under 16's involving other people or if its to ban people under a certain age to join, but I think something should be done.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
The following 6 users say Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 12-05-2008, 07:36 AM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I agree with Dice here...

While it is fun for individuals to dare themselves or be dared by others, and it is true that everyone here does whatever they are willing to do and disregard the rest (hopefully), there still is very little accountability. I think people can make their own choices and 'children' or 'teenagers' are much more mature than they appear, but everyone makes bad choices, even as adults.

The problem here is common sense: don't go undressing in front of strangers in the middle of the park, for example, that's just asking for trouble. If you still want to do it, get a friend or an observer to assist and protect you.

Be safe, whatever you do.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 12-05-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
Justamale

Send a message via MSN to Justamale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
In my opinion the staff here should do more to protect minors. I've seen on too many occasions kids, girls especially asking for dares and being dared to do things including exposing themselves to strangers in public places and even encouraging them to be touched by these people. Sure you can say, 'O they don't have to do these things' but the thing with kids is they are easily influenced and might just do these things, and in doing so putting themselves in serious danger.

I don't know weather the solution is banning dares for under 16's involving other people or if its to ban people under a certain age to join, but I think something should be done.
I agree, These days kids are more grown up than they think they are, and comign to such a place like get dare, Yes it fun but within limits.... Kids or teenagers do get "egged on" a lot of teh time to do stupidthings and such like some dares here.

Something needs to be done to stop the public/strangers touching u dares. But putting a limit on it would casue a lot of the youngsters faking there age, it is the net after all and how can u prove some one who says there 18+ is not...
stockings
High Heels
Chains
Whips
Nipple tourture
Orgasm denial
Wax play
Breath Play
Hair pulling
And Many Many more

Limits Hates
Sick and Scat
Incest
Old 12-05-2008, 09:17 AM   #4
Dice7
getDare Addict

Well it would at the very least say if your a certain age we don't think you should be doing these things and wont partake in telling you to do it. If they go and ignore that theres nothing we can do. But something has to be done, I saw a thread today where a 53 year old man dared a 14 year old girl to expose herself to strangers and even encourage them to touch her, thats just fucking wrong to be real.

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #5
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Anything you try to do would be artificial. You can't really prove my age right now; it says 53 in my profile, and I gave a birth date in 1955 when I signed up, but I could still be a really freaky ten year old playing everyone here, and you wouldn't be able to prove it one way or the other at the moment.

There's a great deal of trust involved with running a site like this. You have to trust your users, because you have no choice. You can kick off the obvious offenders, but there's not much else you can do, other than charging for access, to prove you have your own credit card. You could ask for copies of ID cards, but some people won't have the ability to provide that, and many more wouldn't want to because of the breach of confidentiality.

The mods are doing a good job of cleaning up the really bad offences. Beyond that, realistically, what would you expect them to do?

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
Old 12-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #6
Pingu
Be afraid

The chat could be monitored a bit better. Since Sum/Sugar left, I haven't seen one in there at the time I was active (I know they can't be online 24/7). I'm sure everyone who has used the chat feature has been propositioned by some random person in a PM to go on webcam and do god knows what.

On the forums, the only solution I can see is perhaps making an 18+ dares forums. I know it would be unpopular with younger members but as others have said, they are just kids and quite naive to the danger they are putting themselves in.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:04 AM   #7
HondaJunkie93

just adding my two cents to the discussion. most kids by the age of prolly 10 know the difference what it right and wrong, and what is socially acceptable and what isnt. if they think that playing a stupid game is worth going against how their parents raised them and taught them then maybe they should get caught and get in trouble. Im not even going to talk about the entire 14 year old girl asking strangers to touch her is just wrong. it doesnt matter if it was a 13 year old boy giving her that dare or a 53 year old guy, just plain wrong.

i am underage being only 15, but i know right from wrong, Yes i like to play games and push my limits in public and such, but i always so no if its too much, its just common sence. people just need to think of it as a game and not think of it of HAVING to do what you are dares. YOU ALWAYS CAN SAY NO.

Just my two cents, don't really have an answer of how to fix it, not voting on banning the younger members, cause that would be me aswell. all im saying its common sence and even the older members lack that, in the aspect of the 53 year old daring the 14 year old. just saying, its not only us younger people that need to be monitered.

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman
Old 12-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #8
TensionRoom101

Send a message via MSN to TensionRoom101

I agree wholeheartedly. One of the reasons I'm not here that often is that I find myself going into parent mode. I have kids older than many of the teenagers on here soliciting dares, and I hope that, should my kids be out there doing the same thing, there'll be someone there keeping tabs.

I know that most of the teenagers on here think they're grown up and ready. In the words of Henry Winkler, "by the time I was old enough to know my father was right, I had kids of my own who thought I was wrong." I know a lot of girls who have photos of themselves circulating on the net that were taken well before the age of consent... all innocent consensual fun as they thought at the time, but a serious regret now.

As an organiser of bdsm and fetish clubs, and a moderator of sites, I also know that keeping it safe for the rash and foolish is damn near impossible.

If anyone of the mods wants to talk to me about it off board, I'd be happy to offer my ten pence worth (they're like cents, but worth more )

Mike
Old 12-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #9
Justamale

what u got to take into context is if a 10yr old female was to do a dare of this forum and cry rape and she told in the interview it was off here, and they saw some of the drares on here for her age they would prob try and close the site down.

We have all be by some of the aniaml dares and teh 10+ girls asking for dares on this site.

I too am a mod on some sites.. But there is a limit on what the site can and cant do its up to the mods what they want to allow and disalow......

If a mod thinks its not right for the site DELETE........... May be not so muuch of a control on the site but password ceratin forums.....Ok may be u they can fake it but ul get them caught out what ever........

Or the only thing is all who is over +18 move to kink but then again u can FAKE it.....
stockings
High Heels
Chains
Whips
Nipple tourture
Orgasm denial
Wax play
Breath Play
Hair pulling
And Many Many more

Limits Hates
Sick and Scat
Incest
Old 12-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #10
HondaJunkie93

Hey, i heard there are some kids skateboarding at the park down the street without helmets. Your kids dont skateboard do they?. there should be no reason that someone needs to police the entire site. If their parents think they are old enough to browse the internet alone, then they must trust them enought to know right from wrong, and have enough confidence in them to do whats right when time comes to it.

I gaurentee that over 75% of the things on here of kids under the age of 18 is 100% fake. they wrote it in some sexual high, and after they lived their little fantasy, and got rid of the sexual tension they closed the site and went out and did something productive with their friends. Some people only use this site to act like someone their not to fulfull some sexual fantasy. Just something i noticed.

Old 12-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #11
Dice7
getDare Addict

I agree theres only so much staff can do but right now theres not much they are doing out of the slave area. I think it should be made very clear that certain things are a no no for people of a certain age. If they then go and lie about their age and do things anyway at least the site has tried.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #12
Justamale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaJunkie93 View Post
Hey, i heard there are some kids skateboarding at the park down the street without helmets. Your kids dont skateboard do they?. there should be no reason that someone needs to police the entire site. If their parents think they are old enough to browse the internet alone, then they must trust them enought to know right from wrong, and have enough confidence in them to do whats right when time comes to it. ed.

agree dice7 But what hes sayin above is aloud of Bull. So ur rather let a 10+ get touched up by some random strager and may be even rape cos of it and put a helmet on ur 10+kid...

Cos thats what it sounds like to me. Yes we all want to protect kids.. and there is only so much we can dooo But when it comes to net There is SOOOO MUCH More we can do.. Me being a Geek know if my kid (if i ever have one) Has net I can monitor where hes been, look at what keys he has pressed on the net and if need to tell him/her certain stuff...

I dont want to be one of the imbarsed parents who let there kids out on there own and do what they want... I want to make sure what there doing is safe...

GETDARE IS SAFE to an certain extenet... The rest we leave up to the mods But now we are down -2 all mods cant to what they intend to do...
stockings
High Heels
Chains
Whips
Nipple tourture
Orgasm denial
Wax play
Breath Play
Hair pulling
And Many Many more

Limits Hates
Sick and Scat
Incest
Old 12-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
HondaJunkie93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justamale View Post
agree dice7 But what hes sayin above is aloud of Bull. So ur rather let a 10+ get touched up by some random strager and may be even rape cos of it and put a helmet on ur 10+kid...

The problem with that stituation is who would leave their 10 year old kid alone to be raped? someone might be over exagerating. well maybe not, cause i know about a dozen parents who let their 10 year olds go to the park without any friends and not have anyone there with them.*sarcasim*

and am i ever glad im not your kid. Evading their privacy and shit like that? man, your really going to have some issues with them when they grow up. Yea let them live and learn but there is a point where u have to put a foot down.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #14
Justamale

Yes at a time u put ur foot down.. But who would let a kid out knowing there going to let a stranger touch them up......
stockings
High Heels
Chains
Whips
Nipple tourture
Orgasm denial
Wax play
Breath Play
Hair pulling
And Many Many more

Limits Hates
Sick and Scat
Incest
Old 12-05-2008, 03:45 PM   #15
HondaJunkie93

who would let a 10 year old out by them selves anyway?

Closed Thread